Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

And yes I’m grumpy I got roped into the 12p-8a shift this eve. Been on my mind all day

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheer up, Walrus. Everything will be okay. When it is all going to shit....Brock will be along to tell you it is getting worse....but it will all be okay in the end.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha yes the END is surely the END, and there is nothing we can do about it. Our lives are like dust in the wind. Mankind has turned to hoping there is an afterlife of eternal bliss if God saves us. Dont ask me which God. I aint talkin Allah, Yahweh, Buddha, Jehovah, Krishna, no I aint talkin ANY specific God or Goddess. Just the idea of GOD, the eternal creator of all things. All we can hope and pray for is to be with GOD forever and ever in eternal bliss.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Cheer up, Walrus. Everything will be okay. When it is all going to shit....Brock will be along to tell you it is getting worse....but it will all be okay in the end.
    It’s not bad but I gotta be honest for the next 8 hours I have little to do unless we have an emergency. Not only that but if an emergency were to take place I can handle it but in the aftermath I need to reach out and contact a bunch of people and send off reports and of course no one told any numbers or emails. I’m stuck in the house, when I do my regular shift I’m all over the state I enjoy that it’s very challenging sitting killing time makes the night take forever. At the homeless shelter we always had a couple people who would be up until 2am and then a few who got up at 5am so I could always do stuff with them. Here if someone gets up he will come down and tell me how he is Jesus Christ of Nazareth and wants to kill his mother. Seriously that’s an in-house conversation and this dude is relatively stable compared to how he has been. He is one reason my Guyanese friend is leaving, I don’t blame her I don’t mind working alone with these people, I’ve run units of 64 people by myself at night by for a young girl I imagine it can be unnerving, and I’m all for equal rights etc but I guarantee if the dude does flip the script he would be much more likely to attack her than me, I’m not saying that cause I’m a big tough guy I’m saying that because he has made some sexual remarks about female staff and one of his jail stays was for assault of a female.

I’m ok now that I’m at work. I was mad I agreed to do it. Being the new guy you don’t want to say no to often and they are good with the holiday pay I just would rather be home talking to my wife and eating cat dander

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    All we can hope and pray for is to be with GOD forever and ever in eternal bliss.
    just one moment of it should be enough.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

He will NOT accept a loss, and all hell will break loose if he should lose.
    Does it not strike you as irnoic that the very people saying "Trump won't accept defeat" haven't come to terms with the 2016 election? So much so they've attempted to remove Trump from office ILLEGALLY!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    At the same time, what else do you get? Creepy Joe Biden of the Democrat Cult? It doesn't help anything. The man has no vision, plan, memory, lucidity. A pantomime. My take is Trump was doing pretty well until China unleashed a biological weapon. It was all looking pretty good. The flaws for me were the lack of a wall, the lack of Clinton's in prison, the weakness on immigration, the increase in government debt, and they are terrible flaws. He did not drain the swamp, it tried to drain him some more.

He has not done enough, but given the alternative, there is no alternative. Biden is the swamp.
    I’m seriously thinking it is almost elder abuse what is being don’t to Biden. Does the man in his mental state need to be in a pressure cooker? Seriously I see similar patterns in a family member with a memory affliction. I’m not being political here I truly think the people who care for joe are not doing what is right.
    I honestly don't know how people can watch what was last night and the slurry gapped statement on the economic numbers a couple of days ago and think that Trump is not equally if not more afflicted with something. They're both old farts. The attention given to our first 'pressure cookers' under this President has been to ignore them..wish it away.. and stoke divisions on everything from science to race. That's his reelection campaign. Completely.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    At the same time, what else do you get? Creepy Joe Biden of the Democrat Cult? It doesn't help anything. The man has no vision, plan, memory, lucidity. A pantomime. My take is Trump was doing pretty well until China unleashed a biological weapon. It was all looking pretty good. The flaws for me were the lack of a wall, the lack of Clinton's in prison, the weakness on immigration, the increase in government debt, and they are terrible flaws. He did not drain the swamp, it tried to drain him some more.

He has not done enough, but given the alternative, there is no alternative. Biden is the swamp.
    I’m seriously thinking it is almost elder abuse what is being don’t to Biden. Does the man in his mental state need to be in a pressure cooker? Seriously I see similar patterns in a family member with a memory affliction. I’m not being political here I truly think the people who care for joe are not doing what is right.
    I honestly don't know how people can watch what was last night and the slurry gapped statement on the economic numbers a couple of days ago and think that Trump is not equally if not more afflicted with something. They're both old farts. The attention given to our first 'pressure cookers' under this President has been to ignore them..wish it away.. and stoke divisions on everything from science to race. That's his reelection campaign. Completely.
    I will say I think trump is running a poor campaign, he really hadn’t set fourth a second term agenda and if he doesn’t change that I don’t see much happening. But with Biden I’m talking about something else. I see in him what I see going on with my mother at times. I’m not talking about his politics I’m talking about his incoherence and losing himself.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a shame when mothers and Biden for example get this stuff, it really wrenches your heart out. I mean there they are, there he is, Biden, being used as a guinea pig by his party, like a shining Beacon on a Hill as I think Klobuchar described him, but so old and decrepit that he even makes mistakes pronouncing words on his pre-made ads if you've seen any of them yet. He is only being expected to make it to Fall, when he will limp across Labor Day finish line and pass the torch to the New Ticket which will be Obama & Obama, or maybe Clinton & Obama, who then only have to limp across the finish line 2 months later.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will say I think trump is running a poor campaign, he really hadn’t set fourth a second term agenda and if he doesn’t change that I don’t see much happening. But with Biden I’m talking about something else. I see in him what I see going on with my mother at times. I’m not talking about his politics I’m talking about his incoherence and losing himself.
    I get it, the 'why'd I come in this room again' far off stare. But I also think that's being packaged as main focus point. It's literally all the last two ads I've seen. Truth is they have both had terrible gaffs. Trump without a teleprompter is sweaty dynamite and just runs back the repeats we've already heard. But for me policy outweighs delivery. Being completely honest that's why his VP pick will be massive, not just some side line lurker. Then again if he picks someone like Harris she may just run VP and Biden like it was Weekend at Bernies . Seriously, Repubs need to go all in on maintaining control of Senate as Trump endorsement hasn't amounted to much recent campaign wise and it will not get better.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get it, the 'why'd I come in this room again' far off stare. But I also think that's being packaged as main focus point. It's literally all the last two ads I've seen. Truth is they have both had terrible gaffs. Trump without a teleprompter is sweaty dynamite and just runs back the repeats we've already heard. But for me policy outweighs delivery. Being completely honest that's why his VP pick will be massive, not just some side line lurker. Then again if he picks someone like Harris she may just run VP and Biden like it was Weekend at Bernies . Seriously, Repubs need to go all in on maintaining control of Senate as Trump endorsement hasn't amounted to much recent campaign wise and it will not get better.
    And I’m not saying Biden has Alzheimer’s, I don’t know for sure but sometimes my mother will be on the ball and other times she forgets who I am. It’s not like I know Biden well enough to say anything with certainty. I hope I’m 100% wrong and he is fine I don’t wish this shit on anyone, it’s a very sad illness to watch. Regardless no president has been elected during a recession I think some weird shit is being orchestrated this election season but why bother going into that we all have our own opinions. Politics just isn’t a pleasant conversation these days but we always do it and we always end up in the same spot. I understand why people don’t like trump I understand why people don’t like Biden I think it’s too late for a third party candidate to pop up out of nowhere so I guess these are our choices.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I’m not saying Biden has Alzheimer’s, I don’t know for sure but sometimes my mother will be on the ball and other times she forgets who I am. It’s not like I know Biden well enough to say anything with certainty. I hope I’m 100% wrong and he is fine I don’t wish this shit on anyone, it’s a very sad illness to watch. Regardless no president has been elected during a recession I think some weird shit is being orchestrated this election season but why bother going into that we all have our own opinions. Politics just isn’t a pleasant conversation these days but we always do it and we always end up in the same spot. I understand why people don’t like trump I understand why people don’t like Biden I think it’s too late for a third party candidate to pop up out of nowhere so I guess these are our choices.
    Yeh my Dad was like that, hot and cold. Thankfully we don't and will never see politicians as family. Oh and this race is going to get as low in the gutter as it possibly can. We have to stop treating these clowns like they're flawless icons and likewise that people on some 'other side' are literally branded as evils. When this 'experiment' falls it won't be just half but all. We're the power not them. They're the temps.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh my Dad was like that, hot and cold. Thankfully we don't and will never see politicians as family. Oh and this race is going to get as low in the gutter as it possibly can. We have to stop treating these clowns like they're flawless icons and likewise that people on some 'other side' are literally branded as evils. When this 'experiment' falls it won't be just half but all. We're the power not them. They're the temps.
    I like to believe that spics but I look at the house and the senate and lose a bit of hope. These people maintain power for so long and we just accept the abuse of power and personal enrichment. It’s such an elite club and we let it go on. I always thought, and I’ve said it here before, a great revolution would be a clean sweep of of every incumbent. Let them now we are tired of the club. I don’t think we can get together and agree on that but it would be a great message. We want term limits and accountability. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like to believe that spics but I look at the house and the senate and lose a bit of hope. These people maintain power for so long and we just accept the abuse of power and personal enrichment. It’s such an elite club and we let it go on. I always thought, and I’ve said it here before, a great revolution would be a clean sweep of of every incumbent. Let them now we are tired of the club. I don’t think we can get together and agree on that but it would be a great message. We want term limits and accountability. That goes for both sides of the aisle.
    Yeh we're leashed. They keep us comfortably numb in our divisions in a way to maintain the reigns. Term limits have pros and cons and ideally elections turn the dirt every few years. We're seeing more surprises in elections but even they come in with hardened favorites to existing politicians. The divide perpetuates itself. Sadly what we're proving is that we'll never unify to make substantial lasting change. We cannot agree that we have a real virus. We pick sides and make excuses for them. It always turns into "them v me". And who's stoking that now? I'm half settled on the closest will be a Presidency of one party and Senate of the other. Of course that has proven broken before too. All you can do in the interim is call things exactly like you see them and refuse to put blinders on in the name of party. Best way to get hate from both sides . Spend more time standing for something than time spent standing against something. It's the system we have. But hey it's Independence Day! Enough piling dirt. We are not without flaws or some historical wrongs and regardless of Government the people at our core are beautiful brimming with self determination.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-04-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

He will NOT accept a loss, and all hell will break loose if he should lose.
    This could be the most asinine thing ever said on this forum. Especially considering the bullshit that the left has been pulling since the day after the last election. Who, exactly, refused to accept the results? Who, exactly, came up with increasingly nonsensical theories as to how the election was stolen? Who, exactly, disrupted the historically peaceful transference of power with violence? Who, exactly, left office as president and set up a "government in resistance "?

If you actually believe what you typed and posted, you are delusional and mentally ill, and probably deliberately oblivious of the world around you.

Thread Information