123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Being honest, we turned the page on the Whistleblower this or that the morning my President stood on the White House lawn and encouraged China to investigate a candidate for the United States 2020 Presidential election. It's like we all have willful amnesia. Seriously..that horse is so far outta the barn that the door has finished swinging, the roosters and pigs have calmed down and all you hear is the feint far off clippity clop off in the distance in a cloud of dust.
    True there is complete amnesia on dnc working with Russian ops to compile a dossier against trump. Abusing FISA by at least the FBI and a few other things people just turned the page on. This current impeachment attempt is a continuation of all that. The Russian shit failed, there was talk of impeachment then

There's no evidence that the Democrats did anything with Russia. Not the same with the Trump campaign however. a couple of hundred contacts during the campaign in 2016 but not enough evidence to prove a conspiracy beyond reasonable doubt due to Trump people refusing to testify, taking the fifth, destroying evidence and so on.

There's no evidence that the FBI or anybody else spied on the trump campaign. The best bullshit claim the Trump people can make was that the FBI applied for a wiretap on Carter Page, a man who had worked for the Trump campaign for literally a couple of meetings and had had nothing to do with the Trump campaign for six months before they applied for the warrant, a couple of weeks before the election. They'd previously applied for wiretap warrants on Page in 2014 and had good reason to apply for the October one which was renewed after six months meaning it was producing evidence of criminality.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Whistleblowers are just that. There's no convention that says they have to testify at all. In fact there's an entire act of congress devoted to protecting their identities.

He didn't lie about meeting Schiff. He's never met Schiff. The whistleblower made contact with the committee to make sure they knew about his complaint while Barr was still trying to bury it and it hadn't become public knowledge yet. Whistleblowing is legal and had a whole set of protocols and procedures that are codified into law that they have to follow to be able to blow the whistle and not face prosecution or retribution. One of these protocols is that they're allowed to contact the relevant congressional committee for various reasons. The whistleblower contacted the Schiff committee through his lawyer according to the various protocols and guidelines set out in the whistleblower laws.

The call was so not illegal that three inspectors general who heard about it immediately opened criminal referrals into it and the transcript of the call itself was buried in a top secret server. Various other officials have already testified that the Ukrainians knew the aid was being held up.

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/st...10158405971968

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/st...13896371699712

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...01511538909184

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1180191103389229058

This is just a quick sample. There's endless more documented evidence the Ukrainians knew the score.

Both papers are spectacular. They both basically publish a book of thousands of different individual parts every day and make maybe ten mistakes a year. I pay a lot of money for various information and data and I wish everything I bought was as accurate and value for money as those papers.
    The whistleblower A) Lied about having met with Schiff and B ) evidence they have is #1. wrong and #2. hearsay....although one Democrat attempted to push forward that HEARSAY is oftentimes better than direct evidence

You were saying about a Banana something?

Oh I didn't know all that about whistleblowing....wow, that would explain your nonstop condemnation of Obama's use of the Espionage Act against whistleblowers during his term in office...here let me look all those up .... where could those posts have gone?

Quite a list of tweets you have there....100% down the middle all of them.

Both papers aren't fit to line bird cages

The whistleblower didn't lie about not meeting Schiff. He has never met him. Lyle, assuming he had met Schiff what do you think this means? That they got together to manufacture a bullshit claim about Trump? If you believe this then you only know about two percent of the story and you have the two percent completely fucking wrong, not to mention that the claims the whistleblower made about the call turn out to have been entirely accurate.

The whistleblower was told second hand about a call Trump made to the Ukrainian PM and made a complaint about it. That's it! It turns out that the investigation into the phone call has uncovered a four month long campaign to get the Ukrainian PM to investigate Joe Biden. There are endless other people involved in this, it's a great big long story. The whistleblower is completely irrelevant to the whole thing. He only blew the whistle on one phone call which is at best two percent of the whole story.

There is verylittle hearsay in the whole case and what the GOP are claiming is hearsay has been mischaracterised. From an actual federal prosecutor:

If anybody wants to be technical -- or legally accurate -- about these statements by Sondland to Taylor, they are co-conspirator statements in furtherance of a conspiracy. Under Fed R Evid R 801(d)(2)(e), this type of statement is "not hearsay."

https://twitter.com/Delavegalaw/stat...62833071890433

And there's an easy way for there to be no hearsay or second hand claims at all in these hearings. All that has to happen is for Pence, Pompeo, Mulvany, Bolton, Giuliani and the others to stop ignoring the subpoenas they've been served and turn up and testify under oath. They're not doing that though are they Lyle? Trump is blocking them from testifying. Nobody is going to prevent a witness who can exonerate them from testifying are they Lyle?

You claimed that the Ukrainians weren't aware that the aid they'd been promised was held up. This was your great argument to prove that your media had it right and the liberal media had it wrong. It turned out you were completely fucking wrong yet again.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Justice Department suggested in a filing Wednesday that it had no immediate plans to prosecute former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, saying it would no longer try to keep documents related to Mr. McCabe from being publicly released because of an ongoing enforcement proceeding.
    A federal judge had given the Justice Department a deadline of this week to disclose whether it planned to charge Mr. McCabe, who has been under investigation since last year for allegedly misleading internal investigators about a media disclosure.
    When imposing that deadline, Judge Reggie Walton criticized prosecutors for leaving the case “in limbo” and said the lack of a decision was undermining the credibility of the department and the court.
    A federal grand jury met in September to consider charges against Mr. McCabe without issuing an indictment, in a sign the case against him could be in jeopardy.
    The judge’s order came in a lawsuit by the nonprofit group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which is seeking records about the internal Federal Bureau of Investigation inquiry into Mr. McCabe.
    The Justice Department sidestepped the question of Mr. McCabe’s exact status in its Wednesday filing, saying only that it would no longer invoke an exemption in the Freedom of Information Act that allows the agency to limit the release of any information related to an enforcement proceeding.
    The agency had earlier said it couldn’t provide the information because of the ongoing investigation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...nt-11573668350

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...12366526185472

Yeah.

And here is what you idiots will be claiming is true in a couple of weeks from now:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1194803952115757058

El Kabong Guest

Then golly gee Kirk, I guess it's all a matter of time before this comes crashing down on Trump. I mean sure you guys had him dead to rights with Russiagate, Comey, Mueller, but this, THIS is different......THIS TIME you'll really win.

El Kabong Guest

I love that the whistleblower is the 3rd rail and he can't be named (Eric Ciamarella) and he can't be called to testify...I mean if he has the goods then he has the goods and I'm sorry but in America confronting your accusers is a RIGHT so yeah....but it's cool I actually enjoy the "NO! NO! You can't do that!" visuals more than I'd enjoy the whistleblower's boring testimony. Eric wasn't on the phone call, he "got told by someone else"

I mean wow....your side has Trump pinned in Kirk....now you just wait for the walls to cave in on him....this time there's no escape, he's toast, he's done, in fact we should all probably focus on the Democrat Primary to see just who our next President will be because SURELY, with 110% certainty it'll be a Democrat

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love that the whistleblower is the 3rd rail and he can't be named (Eric Ciamarella) and he can't be called to testify...I mean if he has the goods then he has the goods and I'm sorry but in America confronting your accusers is a RIGHT so yeah....but it's cool I actually enjoy the "NO! NO! You can't do that!" visuals more than I'd enjoy the whistleblower's boring testimony. Eric wasn't on the phone call, he "got told by someone else"

I mean wow....your side has Trump pinned in Kirk....now you just wait for the walls to cave in on him....this time there's no escape, he's toast, he's done, in fact we should all probably focus on the Democrat Primary to see just who our next President will be because SURELY, with 110% certainty it'll be a Democrat
    It was such a no nothing happening schiff and pelosi are running off the tracks. Nancy says it’s worse than Nixon and now schiff doesn’t know who the whistleblower is.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...12366526185472

Yeah.

And here is what you idiots will be claiming is true in a couple of weeks from now:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1194803952115757058
    I guess you get your info from the crackpot tweeters replying. You would be funny if, well know you are funny.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So all the sudden, according to the democrats, the Ukraine’s borders are paramount to the US security. Not our borders mind you, borders in the US are bad and a complete waste of money, but Ukrainian borders are of the outmost importance to the US constitution.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think every person with a mind in the United States across the pond can see clearly that Trump is being demonized buy a rogue process lead by Adam Schiff.

El Kabong Guest

Well Amb. Yovanovitch is just doing a bang up job for the Democrats. Day number 2 of overwhelming Democrat success....Impeachment imminent

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Amb. Yovanovitch is just doing a bang up job for the Democrats. Day number 2 of overwhelming Democrat success....Impeachment imminent
    But if you read mainstream media live reports right now they are making it like she is releasing a tempest of damning information especially the live tweet which came in precisely during her testimony

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trying to watch it but I can’t stop yawning

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If white supremacy is how things work worldwide then why would everyone be up in arms over a white extremist?
    No. He's not.

Richard Spencer promoted the genocide of Black ppl and the white media ignored that.

But when his white supremacist wife complained that he abused her, now everyone had to drop have everything and be sympathetic to her ?

There's a little bit of Richard Spencer in all white people.

What did Trump say about Colin Kapernick and Spencer ?

Spencer went to the same private academy as President George W Bush. He's a millionaire and he's being paid handsomely to be the face of Nazism in America. Yet he think he's a victim ?

He talks forever about race and IQ and how stupid black people supposedly are yet he dropped out of and failed the PhD program at Duke University in modern European intellectual history but of course because he's white he quickly got a job as assistant editor at American Conservative magazine but he was fired for his radical views. Yet he think he's a victim ?

I mean fired for being to radical at American Conservative ? You have to do something really fked up to get shown the door there

But he's the self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right" yet he was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

Racism is schizophrenia.

When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

White people have Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

But Spencer values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, they think getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 11-17-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    If white supremacy is how things work worldwide then why would everyone be up in arms over a white extremist?
    No. He's not.

Richard Spencer promoted the genocide of Black ppl and the white media ignored that.

But when his white supremacist wife complained that he abused her, now everyone had to drop have everything and be sympathetic to her ?

There's a little bit of Richard Spencer in all white people.

What did Trump say about Colin Kapernick and Spencer ?

Spencer went to the same private academy as President George W Bush. He's a millionaire and he's being paid handsomely to be the face of Nazism in America. Yet he think he's a victim ?

He talks forever about race and IQ and how stupid black people supposedly are yet he dropped out of and failed the PhD program at Duke University in modern European intellectual history but of course because he's white he quickly got a job as assistant editor at American Conservative magazine but he was fired for his radical views. Yet he think he's a victim ?

I mean fired for being to radical at American Conservative ? You have to do something really fked up to get shown the door there

But he's the self-proclaimed leader of "Alt-Right" yet he was in a stream a few months bk and suddenly a black woman (hidden) combed in his room.

Extreme white supremacists are the hoteps of the blanco world. They'll stay shouting 'White Power' but will keep a black woman on speed dial.

Racism is schizophrenia.

When whites were spitting on us, chasing us with German shepherds and holding picnics at our lynchings. They were still setting us up in their home to cook their food, fold their laundry, allowing us to entertain them as musicians while the same musician couldn't come through the front door.

White people have Donald Trump in the big house (A man who is going to favor whites at every turn) and whites like him still think they are the ones getting mistreated.

But Spencer values victim status because the Alt-Right is a cult. That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor, it always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys. The Ku Klux Klan thought were the good guys. The Nazis thought they were the good guys.

But now he can’t admit the truth because then he’d have to give up the victim status he's reserved for whites themslves

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites generally live in, they think getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but, it’s really how guys like him see the world.
    So whites with German Shepard’s flew to Liverpool to get you. Or when you say “us” you mean people other than you.

Thread Information