Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Better Trump exaggerate about his time at (or not) Ground Zero and sign the Bill, instead of not exaggerating but then not signing it.

Priorities.

Is a Trump an asshole? Yes.

At the end of the day the families of 1st responders got what they needed.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Better Trump exaggerate about his time at (or not) Ground Zero and sign the Bill, instead of not exaggerating but then not signing it.

Priorities.

Is a Trump an asshole? Yes.

At the end of the day the families of 1st responders got what they needed.
    Yeh but why is there even a or b. Only thing that matters is sign the bill. But again a man just cannot lead humble and stop inserting himself. I really don't care where he was and people do focus on dumb stuff, but just saying yes while he popped in for an interview at Ground zero, what he said may have had a little more to it with putting himself among rescuers etc.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I severely dislike Donald Trump.

Having said that, I don't get the whole uproar about whether he "spent a lot of time down there" with the first responders..... whether he was just down there for an interview..... or whether he wasn't down there at all. Leave it to people to find something to make an issue about. I would think the important thing is that he signed a bill to ensure the permanence of the funding for the 9/11 first responder families..... and that he spoke well and respectfully about those victims.

Once again the polarization of people shines through like hell's beacon through a fog. If you hate Trump, you're gonna look at every single fukking thing he says or does through an electron microscope and pick it to pieces..... regardless of context. If you're a blind Trump fanatic, you're gonna defend him like he once said..... whether he guns someone down in the middle of 5th Avenue.

The guy did a good and noble gesture. Probably one that other Presidents would've done as well had it come up during their watch.

Can't we just leave it at that?
    People and detractors get petty in these tribal environments. However inaccuracies, exaggerations and at times straight lies similar to this I think Trump just walks into repeatedly. He's the guy who may have caught a fish few saw but then revels in comic book style lore about defiantly single handily riding Moby like a rodeo bull. He inserts himself constantly as a factor. It's not his first foray into 9/11 and 'iffy' details and claims though and I think here it may irk many given that 9/11 scarred not just N.Y but the Nation. He railed about seeing 'thousands of Muslims' in Jersey celebrating the WTC collapse but turned out he was just a guy sitting in his apartment watching foreign news channels and picked up on some unfounded rumor. He told a campaign rally leading into the election that he watched from his Trump tower as jumpers leapt to their horrific deaths, though he was what 4-5 miles away. We all 'watched' those images and to this day we don't forget. The big thing with Trump about 'being down there' this time is that yes he did two interviews so sure duh..he was in the vicinity. But again he just can't let that be enough..he went on about his hundreds of workers in there helping immediately and removing rubble and even rescuing-finding 5 fire fighters. The Battalion Chief later came out to say he knew nothing of it and he would have. Never recalls a single 'Trump worker' being reported, witnessed or certainly blowing past the hoards first responders. It's just..Trump. Look I don't doubt Trumps sincerity and direct relation to that time of horror or that he has respect for our heroes who suffered but the 'leave it at that' can very well go both ways. Just lead and respectively stfu sir, you don't lump yourself in among true suffering souls and true heroes to bolster your standing or reputation. That is hollowed ground. Be they Fire fighters or soldiers past and present. The best thing of this recently is that Dems and Repubs finally found a non partisan avenue to do right by these victims and passing the renewed 9/11 bill that Trump was fully expected to sign. Save for Rand Paul and some other wet dip who blocked it repeatedly and voted no.
    Well said!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do the Dems hate on Obama now? It’s very puzzling. Obama wasn’t radical enough

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Why do the Dems hate on Obama now? It’s very puzzling. Obama wasn’t radical enough
    They are going to block Gabbard and basically give Trump the election. My wife had CNN on yesterday and I winced as the talking heads were gibbering about Biden 'losing steam' because his time was up. CNN is so lame. Then after there was nore Trump hate. Pure propaganda and gibberish. CNN has been two years of conspiracy, political correctness and hate. I demand they be taken off the air completely. It shouldn't pass as news.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Having said that, I don't get the whole uproar about whether he "spent a lot of time down there" with the first responders..... whether he was just down there for an interview..... or whether he wasn't down there at all. Leave it to people to find something to make an issue about. I would think the important thing is that he signed a bill to ensure the permanence of the funding for the 9/11 first responder families..... and that he spoke well and respectfully about those victims.

Once again the polarization of people shines through like hell's beacon through a fog. If you hate Trump, you're gonna look at every single fukking thing he says or does through an electron microscope and pick it to pieces..... regardless of context. If you're a blind Trump fanatic, you're gonna defend him like he once said..... whether he guns someone down in the middle of 5th Avenue.

The guy did a good and noble gesture. Probably one that other Presidents would've done as well had it come up during their watch.

People and detractors get petty in these tribal environments. However inaccuracies, exaggerations and at times straight lies similar to this I think Trump just walks into repeatedly. He's the guy who may have caught a fish few saw but then revels in comic book style lore about defiantly single handily riding Moby like a rodeo bull. He inserts himself constantly as a factor. It's not his first foray into 9/11 and 'iffy' details and claims though and I think here it may irk many given that 9/11 scarred not just N.Y but the Nation. He railed about seeing 'thousands of Muslims' in Jersey celebrating the WTC collapse but turned out he was just a guy sitting in his apartment watching foreign news channels and picked up on some unfounded rumor. He told a campaign rally leading into the election that he watched from his Trump tower as jumpers leapt to their horrific deaths, though he was what 4-5 miles away. We all 'watched' those images and to this day we don't forget. The big thing with Trump about 'being down there' this time is that yes he did two interviews so sure duh..he was in the vicinity. But again he just can't let that be enough..he went on about his hundreds of workers in there helping immediately and removing rubble and even rescuing-finding 5 fire fighters. The Battalion Chief later came out to say he knew nothing of it and he would have. Never recalls a single 'Trump worker' being reported, witnessed or certainly blowing past the hoards first responders. It's just..Trump. Look I don't doubt Trumps sincerity and direct relation to that time of horror or that he has respect for our heroes who suffered but the 'leave it at that' can very well go both ways. Just lead and respectively stfu sir, you don't lump yourself in among true suffering souls and true heroes to bolster your standing or reputation. That is hollowed ground. Be they Fire fighters or soldiers past and present. The best thing of this recently is that Dems and Repubs finally found a non partisan avenue to do right by these victims and passing the renewed 9/11 bill that Trump was fully expected to sign. Save for Rand Paul and some other wet dip who blocked it repeatedly and voted no.
    Well said!
    If the trump workers were living in the city or near it and into construction it is probably 90% there went to try to help. Everyone I knew that owned a hard hat went down to help and I’m in Connecticut. Some ended up passing out water and sandwiches many were sent away as it became a clusterfuck, way too many volunteers nobody could keep track of anything. It was good to see, not the clusterfuck but the overflow of too many people wanting to help

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said!
    If the trump workers were living in the city or near it and into construction it is probably 90% there went to try to help. Everyone I knew that owned a hard hat went down to help and I’m in Connecticut. Some ended up passing out water and sandwiches many were sent away as it became a clusterfuck, way too many volunteers nobody could keep track of anything. It was good to see, not the clusterfuck but the overflow of too many people wanting to help
    Ok, if you say the % is 90. & That's wonderful that everyone you knew with a hardhat wanted to help. However the post I thought was well worded dealt mostly with Trump, & not just workers, but you'd have to respond to that poster in regard to what they wrote & why. Myself, I agree with every example given, not just one.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So there was another mass shooting in Dayton last night by a suspected white supremacist (Patrick Crusius) at a Walmart

We know the deal.

This is him. As you can see he looks so superior

This is him getting arrested

White supremacist all wear the same uniform (Same tan pants/black shoes outfit similar to this El Paso mass killer).

But yet whites act dumb about racism, Here's a white man they can tell what the weather was like a thousand of years ago. They can get the bones of a millions of year old dinosaur and tell you what it had for breakfast.

They can do all that smart sh*t

But when racism/white supremacy is on the table they act dumb.

"I mean you know, cmon, we had Obama. I mean cmon, not all whites a racist. I mean, you know cmon. Chicago. I mean - you know cmon. What about white people inventions ?"

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

Meanwhile this white supremacist killed 20 people and was peacefully apprehended. They treated this dude like he just jaywalked, but they killed Tamir Rice, a child, for playing with a toy gun ?

The double standard of white supremacy never astounds me

His head should be smashed against a brick wall, top of a police car, SOMETHING. This is what 45 wanted right? Rough em up a little bit. This terrorist doesn’t have a scratch on him. It looks like they wanna take him to lunch.

Not one policeman fired there gun - Not one - But black men out here getting shot for being black.

That cop probably whispering in his ear "you are a hero now"

How can killing weaponless people make you feel like a man ? What kinda punk sh*t is that ?.

This is every week.

When America was attacked by foreign terrorists, they mobilized the FBI and military against ISIS and Al Queda. The USA is under act by white nationalist terrorists. When is the USA going to mobilize against those groups that propagate the ideology that radicalize these terrorists?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 08-04-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well said!
    Ok, if you say the % is 90. & That's wonderful that everyone you knew with a hardhat wanted to help. However the post I thought was well worded dealt mostly with Trump, & not just workers, but you'd have to respond to that poster in regard to what they wrote & why. Myself, I agree with every example given, not just one.
    It was actually 89.7%

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First day back at work and we're heading for a currency war.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...premium-europe

Good job I'm off again in a few days. Miles sort some spare time out for after the fourteenth, I'm going to fucking wreck you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How was Obama radical exactly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    So there was another mass shooting in Dayton last night by a suspected white supremacist (Patrick Crusius) at a Walmart

We know the deal.

White supremacist all wear the same uniform (Same tan pants/black shoes outfit similar to this El Paso mass killer).

But yet whites act dumb about racism, Here's a white man they can tell what the weather was like a thousand of years ago. They can get the bones of a millions of year old dinosaur and tell you what it had for breakfast.

"I mean you know, cmon, we had Obama. I mean cmon, not all whites a racist. I mean, you know cmon. Chicago. I mean - you know cmon. What about white people inventions ?"

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

Meanwhile this white supremacist killed 20 people and was peacefully apprehended. They treated this dude like he just jaywalked, but they killed Tamir Rice, a child, for playing with a toy gun ?

His head should be smashed against a brick wall, top of a police car, SOMETHING. This is what 45 wanted right? Rough em up a little bit. This terrorist doesn’t have a scratch on him. It looks like they wanna take him to lunch.

Not one policeman fired there gun - Not one - But black men out here getting shot for being black.

How can killing weaponless people make you feel like a man ? What kinda punk sh*t is that ?.

This is every week.

When America was attacked by foreign terrorists, they mobilized the FBI and military against ISIS and Al Queda. The USA is under act by white nationalist terrorists. When is the USA going to mobilize against those groups that propagate the ideology that radicalize these terrorists?
    Brother this shit goes down all the time but it's only televised when it helps push some agenda

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

We know the deal.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

This is every week.

Brother this shit goes down all the time but it's only televised when it helps push some agenda
    First off. Don't call me brother.

Secondly are you seriously trying to make an argument that black men does as many mass shootings of innocents to the same extent as white men ?

Where are you get this info from ? Because whenever black folks do something wrong - Everyone hears about it.

You hear me ? EVERYONE

If gang violence heats up in the inner cities ? You can bet it’ll be front-page news. Unacceptably high black dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

Whites never ever ever ever tire of bringing everyone a steady drumbeat of negativity when it comes to black people.

Local television news pretty much blankets the first 5-10 minutes of each newscast with crime stories, which over-represent blacks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We know the deal.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

This is every week.

Secondly are you seriously trying to make an argument that black men does as many mass shootings of innocents to the same extent as white men ?

Where are you get this info from ? Because whenever black folks do something wrong - Everyone hears about it.

You hear me ? EVERYONE

If gang violence heats up in the inner cities ? You can bet it’ll be front-page news. Unacceptably high black dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

Whites never ever ever ever tire of bringing everyone a steady drumbeat of negativity when it comes to black people.

Local television news pretty much blankets the first 5-10 minutes of each newscast with crime stories, which over-represent blacks
    You tell them my brother big D

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We know the deal.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

This is every week.

You hear me ? EVERYONE

You tell them my brother big D
    Interestingly in white rural areas that have been devastated by the Reagan/Bush/GOP free market pro business policies that have decimated American jobs, the heroin/fentanyl problem and so on high school dropout rates, births out of wedlock and crime rates in white communities have risen to the same level as in the most unfortunate urban black communities. It turns out there's no racial element to the problems besetting American communities, it's down to economic opportunity and the lack of.

There's a big difference in how both these communities are covered however. The white communities are portayed as left behind, ignored by the governing elites, sacrificed to allow corporations to increase their profits and so on. It's not their fault, they're blameless victimes! Black people are blamed for causing their problems and the power of the state is used in a systematic racist way to punish them and imprison them to help perpetuate the racist white power structure:

I started to ask [former Nixon chief advisor] Ehrlichman a series of earnest, wonky questions that he impatiently waved away. “You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

https://harpers.org/archive/2016/04/legalize-it-all/

Thread Information