Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump's "Keyboard Warriors" Get The Story While The Legacy Media Ignores #Obamagate
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ores-obamagate

Where's my buddy Kirkland? Kirklaaaaaaand? Kirkland??
    Trump wants to "strongly regulate" or even "close down" social media platforms because it marked his tweet yet he says it stifles free speech. Makes perfect sense.
    47% of twitter responses are from bots the majority of which are left wing groups, followed by China and Russia. China is in overdrive on social media at the moment
    The irony today was like watching a guy try to hammer a nail with his forehead. Might be me but I slam the brakes on anytime a Government official let alone a POTUS use the words "we'll shut them down" concerning a private entity. Rail about banning social media..via social media. Brilliant.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Trump's "Keyboard Warriors" Get The Story While The Legacy Media Ignores #Obamagate

Trump wants to "strongly regulate" or even "close down" social media platforms because it marked his tweet yet he says it stifles free speech. Makes perfect sense.
    47% of twitter responses are from bots the majority of which are left wing groups, followed by China and Russia. China is in overdrive on social media at the moment
    The irony today was like watching a guy try to hammer a nail with his forehead. Might be me but I slam the brakes on anytime a Government official let alone a POTUS use the words "we'll shut them down" concerning a private entity. Rail about banning social media..via social media. Brilliant.
    I didn’t see it yet. As far as mentioning private companies have we ever had a president who praised private companies as much as Trump has? Look at every company he mentioned during the coronavirus. He certainly hammered 3m, probably much worse so than Twitter. Look at his SpaceX comments. I just looked twitter stock did dip today. I think close to 3% but I’ll tell you Trump has been a blessing for Twitter as a company. I’m not commenting on this negative twitter comment as I have yet to see it, not that I don’t believe you, but I’ve seen the news comments “twitter in chief” he has put a lot of light on twitter. I only read these second hand I don’t do twitter, I guess it’s popular. So Twitter wants to start fact checking the president? Is that how this started? Why are they fact checking the president, they do opinion not fact. Twitter goes before Congress and says they are neutral politically. Ha ha. Wait till you see who is on the new censorship board of Facebook.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Right but the Tweeter-in-Chief is not
    What's your take on Lori Klausustis?
    body was found after 8 a.m. July 20, 2001, by Juanita Marie Bergmann, a former nurse, and her husband, Andreas Bergmann who had an appointment. How can we know if Joe did it? Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn’t see it yet. As far as mentioning private companies have we ever had a president who praised private companies as much as Trump has? Look at every company he mentioned during the coronavirus. He certainly hammered 3m, probably much worse so than Twitter. Look at his SpaceX comments. I just looked twitter stock did dip today. I think close to 3% but I’ll tell you Trump has been a blessing for Twitter as a company. I’m not commenting on this negative twitter comment as I have yet to see it, not that I don’t believe you, but I’ve seen the news comments “twitter in chief” he has put a lot of light on twitter. I only read these second hand I don’t do twitter, I guess it’s popular. So Twitter wants to start fact checking the president? Is that how this started? Why are they fact checking the president, they do opinion not fact. Twitter goes before Congress and says they are neutral politically. Ha ha. Wait till you see who is on the new censorship board of Facebook.
    when it suits, you can say you didnt see it yet.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

when it suits, you can say you didnt see it yet.
    Sure Brock, you must have a lot of free time to continue stalking me

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry......... this is just too fucking funny to pass up.

I can almost hear him saying this shit out loud.

El Kabong Guest

Right but the Tweeter-in-Chief is not
    What's your take on Lori Klausustis?
    body was found after 8 a.m. July 20, 2001, by Juanita Marie Bergmann, a former nurse, and her husband, Andreas Bergmann who had an appointment. How can we know if Joe did it? Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
    Anything on the coroner who did the autopsy?

El Kabong Guest

Wait…That’s How Peter Strzok Signed Off on the FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump-Russia Collusion
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...wreck-n2569586
    First, the document is oddly constructed. In a normal, legitimate FBI Electronic Communication, or EC, there would be a “To” and a “From” line. The Crossfire Hurricane EC has only a “From” line; it is from a part of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division whose contact is listed as Peter Strzok. The EC was drafted also by Peter Strzok. And, finally, it was approved by Peter Strzok. Essentially, it is a document created by Peter Strzok, approved by Peter Strzok, and sent from Peter Strzok to Peter Strzok.

On that basis alone, the document is an absurdity, violative of all FBI protocols and, therefore, invalid on its face. An agent cannot approve his or her own case; that would make a mockery of the oversight designed to protect Americans. Yet, for this document, Peter Strzok was pitcher, catcher, batter and umpire.

Gee I wonder if there's more where this came from

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait…That’s How Peter Strzok Signed Off on the FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump-Russia Collusion
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...wreck-n2569586
    First, the document is oddly constructed. In a normal, legitimate FBI Electronic Communication, or EC, there would be a “To” and a “From” line. The Crossfire Hurricane EC has only a “From” line; it is from a part of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division whose contact is listed as Peter Strzok. The EC was drafted also by Peter Strzok. And, finally, it was approved by Peter Strzok. Essentially, it is a document created by Peter Strzok, approved by Peter Strzok, and sent from Peter Strzok to Peter Strzok.

On that basis alone, the document is an absurdity, violative of all FBI protocols and, therefore, invalid on its face. An agent cannot approve his or her own case; that would make a mockery of the oversight designed to protect Americans. Yet, for this document, Peter Strzok was pitcher, catcher, batter and umpire.

Gee I wonder if there's more where this came from
    I know someone who got fired for signing off on their own report and it’s just a minuscule operation nothing to do with the law or prosecuting or investigating anyone. Funny to watch this play out

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw this ANTIFA shit in the news today.

If only Trump would devote 1/10th of the energy he devotes to this kind of shit..... to ALSO declaring skinheads, Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists terror organizations also.

If only he'd devote 1/10th the energy saying enough is enough and ordering the creation of legislation to rid police forces across the U.S. of their systemic racist.

Then we'd be getting somewhere.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are bad police officers Tito, but how do you know this was racism? The cop and the dead guy have a history. Maybe it is, but that will need to come out. You cannot just say racism without knowing for sure.

I think Carlson made some good points on this in the video I linked too earlier. Do we have the officer saying 'Let's shoot all black people' in the way black rioters were doing? No, it is unlikely.

Racism is clear cut in one respect but not yet with the death of the criminal.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

US WWII veterans arrested after Trump bans anti-fascists

In extraordinary scenes the US Secret Service have rounded up and imprisoned several second world war veterans after Donald Trump announced the banning of anti-fascists.
    The family of 98 year old Anthony Di Napoli told us, “The Secret Service came and arrested my Grandfather this evening. Apparently Trump has banned anti-fascists. My Grandfather fought in Sicily and at Monte Cassino. But now he’s in prison and we have no idea how long for.”
    Another family told us, “Our Great Uncle was on Omaha Beach on D-Day. Apparently that’s enough to now get you arrested. They even maced him when he went for his Zimmer Frame.”

And it’s not just ex-servicemen. Pietro Bernini told us, “My Great Grandfather was an Italian Partisan before coming to America after the war. He’s now in prison for consorting with the anti-fascists that strung Mussolini up outside that Esso garage.”
    It’s rumoured that Holocaust survivors in Brooklyn are also to be rounded up tomorrow after it was discovered that some of them formed an anti-fascist group at Sobibor death camp in 1943. In a speech Trump said, “It was wrong that these thugs began burning and smashing that camp up. Those good people worked hard to provide those people with somewhere to live. If they didn’t like it they should have protested peacefully.”

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2020/05...r6x3FYoeku-55M
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    US WWII veterans arrested after Trump bans anti-fascists

In extraordinary scenes the US Secret Service have rounded up and imprisoned several second world war veterans after Donald Trump announced the banning of anti-fascists.
    The family of 98 year old Anthony Di Napoli told us, “The Secret Service came and arrested my Grandfather this evening. Apparently Trump has banned anti-fascists. My Grandfather fought in Sicily and at Monte Cassino. But now he’s in prison and we have no idea how long for.”
    Another family told us, “Our Great Uncle was on Omaha Beach on D-Day. Apparently that’s enough to now get you arrested. They even maced him when he went for his Zimmer Frame.”

And it’s not just ex-servicemen. Pietro Bernini told us, “My Great Grandfather was an Italian Partisan before coming to America after the war. He’s now in prison for consorting with the anti-fascists that strung Mussolini up outside that Esso garage.”
    It’s rumoured that Holocaust survivors in Brooklyn are also to be rounded up tomorrow after it was discovered that some of them formed an anti-fascist group at Sobibor death camp in 1943. In a speech Trump said, “It was wrong that these thugs began burning and smashing that camp up. Those good people worked hard to provide those people with somewhere to live. If they didn’t like it they should have protested peacefully.”

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2020/05...r6x3FYoeku-55M
    So you're aware that's satire yeah?

Thread Information