Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    "scripted scene of a guy killing another guy" = deluded lunacy... but what else to expect from the forum's resident loon?

"history with the suspect" = sideswiping excuse, smacking of desperation to grasp at the slightest straw to dismiss this UMPTEENTH incident of a white racist cop murdering a black man

"let's let the evidence unfold" = laughable go-to phrase in the face of a clear video showing a NON-RESISTING black man being asphyxiated by the full weight of a white racist cop putting his knee on the back of the guy's neck

Every excuse uttered here, trying to excuse racist Chauvin for the racist murder he committed, is another nail in the racist coffin Denilson is always trying to construct.
    i have pointed out things that bring the videos authenticity into question. you know that isn't standard emergency procedures protocol. tell me how you know it's real & prove to me it is. you are an emotional fool getting played perfectly & reacting exactly as wanted. if it were real it is one person killing another person. the person is evil. you are the only one pushing race. you are the problem

Do you even read back to yourself the drivel you post? In this instance Titofan is correct you are just volunteering yourself again to join the list of excuse making racist boot lickers.
    what excuse am i making? i am questioning the authenticity of this staged event. prove to me it's real. you are also pushing race. if someone kills another person who is no threat then that person is evil. the colour of their skin is irrelevant & has nothing o do with their actions. are you saying the colour of someones skin makes them do things?
    Don't put words in my mouth. I am saying the absolute opposite of that.

The colour of other peoples skin, absolutely makes some racist people do evil things. It is only irrelevant to you because you seem to have no ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes. You are not alone in that, it is a trait that holds back you and many of you fellow ignorant pals here from being able to contribute anything useful or meaningful. You just parrot and repeat crap because of that limitation you share.
    You repeat crap constantly. You were arguing that veterans were being locked up for being antifa members only yesterday. Mental.
    you have just chimed into a conversation that you are not in after constantly accusing him of chiming in
    He was bringing in people and you know he means me when he repeats key words. What is it to you? Are you offended on his behalf because he thinks veterans are being punished for being antifa members?
    You need to do an investigation to see if he was really meaning you. Did he say specifically that he meant you? There for an investigation is necessary

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

"scripted scene of a guy killing another guy" = deluded lunacy... but what else to expect from the forum's resident loon?

"history with the suspect" = sideswiping excuse, smacking of desperation to grasp at the slightest straw to dismiss this UMPTEENTH incident of a white racist cop murdering a black man

"let's let the evidence unfold" = laughable go-to phrase in the face of a clear video showing a NON-RESISTING black man being asphyxiated by the full weight of a white racist cop putting his knee on the back of the guy's neck

Every excuse uttered here, trying to excuse racist Chauvin for the racist murder he committed, is another nail in the racist coffin Denilson is always trying to construct.
    i have pointed out things that bring the videos authenticity into question. you know that isn't standard emergency procedures protocol. tell me how you know it's real & prove to me it is. you are an emotional fool getting played perfectly & reacting exactly as wanted. if it were real it is one person killing another person. the person is evil. you are the only one pushing race. you are the problem

Do you even read back to yourself the drivel you post? In this instance Titofan is correct you are just volunteering yourself again to join the list of excuse making racist boot lickers.
    what excuse am i making? i am questioning the authenticity of this staged event. prove to me it's real. you are also pushing race. if someone kills another person who is no threat then that person is evil. the colour of their skin is irrelevant & has nothing o do with their actions. are you saying the colour of someones skin makes them do things?

The colour of other peoples skin, absolutely makes some racist people do evil things. It is only irrelevant to you because you seem to have no ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes. You are not alone in that, it is a trait that holds back you and many of you fellow ignorant pals here from being able to contribute anything useful or meaningful. You just parrot and repeat crap because of that limitation you share.
    you & titofan are two people that constantly make up someones position. i asked you something. so is the colour of their skin or the action that is evil?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right but hypocritically you so know the motives of protesters without an investigation
    Yes because they said something akin to 'Let's kill white folks'. That is transparent.
    It's transparent because its convenient for you
    It is transparent because that is what is actually recorded on camera as stated. I would prefer black people not to want to kill based on color. Considering blacks mostly kill blacks, I would rather they did not kill one another either.
    Actions speak louder than words you nitwit. The police officer's actions were recorded live on camera.
    Was the motive racial? Did he say in a booming voice 'I do this because I don't like his skin color'?

No. Thus it needs to be investigated. It is why we question, why we have a trial etc.
    Words are just words. Actions speak louder than words.
    They do whence the homicide numbers.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This isn't exactly setting the stage for a Presidential address. Crack heads and send the tear gas literally seconds before he speaks. He's drawing no distinction. These specific protesters were loud and saying what he does not agree with. He's made his decision. Strong arm 'tough guy' boot boy shit will not resolve this only strengthen and grow resistance hence forth. The man is clueless

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right but hypocritically you so know the motives of protesters without an investigation
    Yes because they said something akin to 'Let's kill white folks'. That is transparent.
    It is transparent because that is what is actually recorded on camera as stated. I would prefer black people not to want to kill based on color. Considering blacks mostly kill blacks, I would rather they did not kill one another either.
    Actions speak louder than words you nitwit. The police officer's actions were recorded live on camera.
    Was the motive racial? Did he say in a booming voice 'I do this because I don't like his skin color'?

No. Thus it needs to be investigated. It is why we question, why we have a trial etc.
    so is an action a skin colour?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You repeat crap constantly. You were arguing that veterans were being locked up for being antifa members only yesterday. Mental.
    you have just chimed into a conversation that you are not in after constantly accusing him of chiming in
    He was bringing in people and you know he means me when he repeats key words. What is it to you? Are you offended on his behalf because he thinks veterans are being punished for being antifa members?
    You need to do an investigation to see if he was really meaning you. Did he say specifically that he meant you? There for an investigation is necessary
    When Beanz flat out called me a racist by name yesterday and today refers to racist mates then you have to be stupid to not understand. Beanz only has a few obsessions.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so is an action a skin colour?
    The murderer will be of a racial group, but the motivations need to be gauged. Most murder is interracial. It is not usually the motivation.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yuri bezmenov says hi

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's gay pride month, time to celebrate

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The U.S Military mobilized into States through some ancient 1807 law minus State authorization? Cops roaming a suburban neighborhood firing into private homes? Anyone saying they don't have problem with that still calling themselves a 'patriot' is a liar. Where's the real tyranny, or is it still just the Govs who won't let us go to the beach and ask us to stay home for a couple of months. Buckle up ladies and gents. Fuck this I'm going to drink.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The U.S Military mobilized into States through some ancient 1807 law minus State authorization? Cops roaming a suburban neighborhood firing into private homes? Anyone saying they don't have problem with that still calling themselves a 'patriot' is a liar. Where's the real tyranny, or is it still just the Govs who won't let us go to the beach and ask us to stay home for a couple of months. Buckle up ladies and gents. Fuck this I'm going to drink.
    who needs rights? this is about public safety, you have no rights remember

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, everyone was begging to be locked in their home a few weeks ago. One should NEVER be FORCED to stay home.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, everyone was begging to be locked in their home a few weeks ago. One should NEVER be FORCED to stay home.
    everyone told me i was being a cunt & fuck my rights. no one should be forced to do anything against their will

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going to shrug your satire and assume you're not good with cops walking through neighborhoods firing on citizens standing on their own front porch.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

& to think people were getting arrested only a week ago for giving haircuts

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information