0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    No you don't need a camera. Your phone will work just fine. Also every laptop has a built-in camera. Too bad your busiest day is on Saturdays, we have been missing you..... Are you in Central Time zone? Because it starts at 1:00 p.m. Central Time and we usually can get in 2 40 minutes sessions back to back so it goes for about 80 minutes. If you just could even find the time say during your lunch hour and logged in for 5 minutes it would be great.
    "Lunch hour" . Bro today I had 10 minutes to eat a day old tuna sandwich while recovering a dog. Crumbs and mayo all over the place ffs. Yeh Central time. Have to be from work and dunno bout that at all . Y'all have fun though man that is what it's about.
    @Beanz we got another one to add to the list. Now kabonger, miles and spics are all refusing zoom. Makes me suspicious. Is spics a troll to, dies he have a fish head and cat fur. Me and beaner don’t agree about much but we agree there is something “fishy” going on with these no zoomers.

Spicoli like El Kabong and Gandalf are all real verifiable veteran posters.

I understand if Spicoli has to work. I think we are going to organise another meeting one week that will allow Andre and other posters to join us from Oz and for The Americans to join after work, say 1800 or 1900 stateside which would be 11 or 12pm at night here in superior Europe and 9 or 10am in Australia.

Today though 7pm here in the UK and I think 2pm for you. Do you work Saturdays? Be good to see you if you are back home again and not leaving on a jet plane.
    Great points Beanz and yes it would be good to see Walrus

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look forward to the realtime MSM meltdown when Trump wins four more years.

The fallout could be spectacular as paid organisers, agitators and anyone else who hates Trump goes on warpath

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Look forward to the realtime MSM meltdown when Trump wins four more years.

The fallout could be spectacular as paid organisers, agitators and anyone else who hates Trump goes on warpath
    I saw a WSJ article that reported 52% of Americans get there news from Facebook. No doubt Facebook is a corporate entity that backs progressive political ideology. Now I won’t say progressive politics are in themselves bad, they are just another point of view. The issue is when all other ideas are pushed aside, as Facebook only feeds you news that you like to keep you clicking, the other ideas in the country are drowned out. I see long endless posts here citing fox news. Anyone watch Fox News on Sunday? There are actually a lot of negative Trump talk and they also run political ads for Biden. I won’t say Fox doesn’t have a bias but it seems less so than CNN. But what about Facebook. They admittedly tried to influence the 2016 election for Hillary. I’m not talking Russia, I’m talking a multi billion dollar American company. I truly believe this is where much of the divisiveness in the US stems from. I do not believe the US police are out shooting people because they are black. I think we have issues with race but I think we are overlooking a lot of good and a lot of progress. I don’t know who is going to win but I am getting to the point I can’t wait for it to get better. Trump is not perfect but the amount of lies being told about the man are quite astounding.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Rudy getting ready to go RICO on the Bidens.....
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/13...312806912?s=20

Be patient....it's only going to get worse.
    A once respected man named Rudy..in the role of Trumps personnel attorney..lost the plot repeatedly meeting with a known Russian agent to gather disinformation. It's what they do. Did it in 2016 and doing it in 2020. No one should cheer it on but hey. I wouldn't trust Rudy as far as I can throw him. I do believe this will go the way of unmasking-gate. A big fat desperate zippo. Barr found it so empty he wouldn't even release the Bash report. Onto the next I spose
    But but but but...... Again, it's going to get worse

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...mpression=true
    Meanwhile the FBI looks into disinformation and source of same info. Don't get over your skies. It's widely reported and acknowledged by the Chief of National counter intelligence there's an active denigration campaign from mother Russia. How we doing with fighting that legitimate communist threat we rail about. This has shady desperate shat campaign written all over it and Giuliani is compromised. Can't run on policy and promise, straight to the garbage cans.
    So what from Hunter Biden's computer is "foreign disinformation"? That he's a crackhead? That he had big money jobs that he wasn't qualified for? That he flew on AF2 with his father on an official visit to China where his hedge fund firm got like a billion dollars from Chinese investors?

Is ALL of it disinformation or just some of it? Must be nice to just declare it so

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong. What on earth would you have been like had Trump NOT won?

4 years of bellyaching and some more to come I expect if he is defeated, with your "It's all someone else's fault and a fix" cards already waiting.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the Biden town hall last night

WTF

And I thought TRUMP was the one avoiding questions! (He WAS, BTW)

BIDEN"s brain is fried like 3 eggs hitting a red hot frying pan what the absolute fuck

Neither one of them is honest. Trump was pathetic with Savannah's questions, but Biden may have been worse with his canned, worn-out, politician swine windbag responses

Holy Hat, what a choice.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF

BIDEN"s brain is fried like 3 eggs hitting a red hot frying pan what the absolute fuck

Neither one of them is honest. Trump was pathetic with Savannah's questions, but Biden may have been worse with his canned, worn-out, politician swine windbag responses

Holy Hat, what a choice.

To paraphrase Trump: "There's very inept and corrupt people on both sides."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rudy getting ready to go RICO on the Bidens.....
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/13...312806912?s=20

Be patient....it's only going to get worse.
    A once respected man named Rudy..in the role of Trumps personnel attorney..lost the plot repeatedly meeting with a known Russian agent to gather disinformation. It's what they do. Did it in 2016 and doing it in 2020. No one should cheer it on but hey. I wouldn't trust Rudy as far as I can throw him. I do believe this will go the way of unmasking-gate. A big fat desperate zippo. Barr found it so empty he wouldn't even release the Bash report. Onto the next I spose
    But but but but...... Again, it's going to get worse

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...mpression=true
    Meanwhile the FBI looks into disinformation and source of same info. Don't get over your skies. It's widely reported and acknowledged by the Chief of National counter intelligence there's an active denigration campaign from mother Russia. How we doing with fighting that legitimate communist threat we rail about. This has shady desperate shat campaign written all over it and Giuliani is compromised. Can't run on policy and promise, straight to the garbage cans.
    So what from Hunter Biden's computer is "foreign disinformation"? That he's a crackhead? That he had big money jobs that he wasn't qualified for? That he flew on AF2 with his father on an official visit to China where his hedge fund firm got like a billion dollars from Chinese investors?

Is ALL of it disinformation or just some of it? Must be nice to just declare it so
    The fbi has the computer now. I’ll agree it needs to be reviewed, it’s odd how it showed up. However this again goes to show the difference in how the media treats the sides differently. If this computer had info on the Trump family do you think the media would be holding it back? Look at all the unverified unnamed anonymous sources proven false against trump that ran front page for 3 years. This would be another major Trump news story everywhere. No one would be suggesting it should be looked into further to see if it’s accurate. There are many troubling connections with this computer and hunters business partner now another one from hunters psychiatrist if this was Trumps shit the media would be having a field day.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

WTF

Holy Hat, what a choice.

To paraphrase Trump: "There's very inept and corrupt people on both sides."
    🤣Oh totally, it is the best example of a Shit Show one could hope for. And this......THIS was the best this country could offer. Nahh, nothing wrong with this picture here, move along, it's only gonna get worse.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took a little time to watch football today. An Facebook ad played encouraging people to vote. Then they flashed the address you can go to Facebook to get voting info. I won’t instantly say this is a nefarious thing, but who does Facebook want people to vote for?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Patriots are losing and look like shit but it’s good to see Cam playing after getting covid glad he is ok

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong. What on earth would you have been like had Trump NOT won?

4 years of bellyaching and some more to come I expect if he is defeated, with your "It's all someone else's fault and a fix" cards already waiting.
    First off, just take a second to think...place any politician you want to succeed in Trump's shoes. Imagine they've been spied on by the previous administration, imagine they had been torpedoed legally by the previous administration. What would you be saying then? I know your most likely response will be of incredulity "They didn't spy" or "Trump DID work with Russia" or whatever bullshit you're taught to believe from the mainstream media (who by the way are completely in on this along with big tech).

Make no mistake the Democrats are going to try and steal the election.....they have no other choice really. There's a political class of people (both democrat & republican who are selling out our nation) and they need to be wiped out. Trump is the guy to do it. He'll win and it should be big, but one does wonder about all of these mail in ballots.....I myself am going to vote in person and nothing will stop me from doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The fbi has the computer now. I’ll agree it needs to be reviewed, it’s odd how it showed up. However this again goes to show the difference in how the media treats the sides differently. If this computer had info on the Trump family do you think the media would be holding it back? Look at all the unverified unnamed anonymous sources proven false against trump that ran front page for 3 years. This would be another major Trump news story everywhere. No one would be suggesting it should be looked into further to see if it’s accurate. There are many troubling connections with this computer and hunters business partner now another one from hunters psychiatrist if this was Trumps shit the media would be having a field day.
    The FBI has HAD the CPU for a while. Rudy was provided the harddrive and the FBI received a copy.

A lot more shit is going to come out, a lot more. But hey let's just see how it all plays out.

El Kabong Guest

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is NOT part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” - Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

I guess John Ratcliffe is a liar then right fellas? Maybe it's Chinese disinformation right guys? Maybe it was "hacked" right"

I keep telling you, it's going to get worse....but hey let's see what happens shall we?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both Bidens will tucker out BWAAAAHAHAHA 😆

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)