Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And here's the Trump scandal du jour which would be a presidency defining scandal for any other president but isn't even making much of a dent in the current twenty four hour news cycle.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-interest.html

Notice the difference between how Biden and Trump deal with this issue.

Here's yesterday's scandal:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...105_story.html

And a voter suppression scandal to add on for today:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/29/u...ppression.html
    trump and erDOGan are both cunts.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our media is delusional

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our media is delusional the Steele dossier was russian disinformation but the media ran with it. Now they say “we must treat the Biden scandal like it is russian disinformation even if it isn’t.” Are you serious, what is going on here

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Kirk, you still saying Trump is a russian spy? How about all the evidence Schiff said he had when he already knew the story was bogus? Are you just skipping your whole russia thing now? Has enough time passed, probably everyone forgot and you can come back spout other nonsense now. Remember you had Trump dead to rights as a Russian agent. You even posted proof. Guess it was all bullshit

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Adam Schiff should do 20 years in prison.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A catalogue of voter suppression going on right now:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ote-win-433460

Oh and the Trump administration using $300 million of public money to fund pro Trump election advertising:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...rebrand-433578

America is basically a banana republic already. If Trump wins again or even worse gets close enough to steal the election you can wave goodbye to having a democracy.
    How’s England, you know, the country you live in.
    Pretty sure he is not living in the UK right now.

The UK would be much better without Trump, Russian Oligarchs and a complicit Tory Government destroying it with their criminal self interest.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Our media is delusional the Steele dossier was russian disinformation but the media ran with it. Now they say “we must treat the Biden scandal like it is russian disinformation even if it isn’t.” Are you serious, what is going on here
    This is why Trumps criminal tenure is truly international. Look at the traitorous Farage taking part in Trumps campaign after the fucking toad of a man suggested Obama influenced Brexit.

Either you have been played for years or you are complicit in supporting foreign enemies undermining the best interests of your country. I say that because that has been happening here in the UK for years.

Heads should roll.

Tell me your thoughts on the Biden disinformation after reading this - https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securit...OAFDSBuIHh11Ic
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I’ll go further. You can take it to the bank that many Biden votes will be grudgingly cast, more from a fear of a second Trump term, than because Biden is such a glowing candidate (he isn’t). It’s called settling.
    ]
    This to the 10th power.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Remember you had Trump dead to rights as a Russian agent. You even posted proof. Guess it was all bullshit
    He bet me! He bet me Trump would be found to be a Russian agent!!!!!

0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have "colluded with Russia" or anyone else for that matter, 0, none, nil, nada, zilch....and yet he still spouts this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is why Trumps criminal tenure is truly international. Look at the traitorous Farage taking part in Trumps campaign after the fucking toad of a man suggested Obama influenced Brexit.

Either you have been played for years or you are complicit in supporting foreign enemies undermining the best interests of your country. I say that because that has been happening here in the UK for years.

Heads should roll.

Tell me your thoughts on the Biden disinformation after reading this - https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securit...OAFDSBuIHh11Ic
    Farage isn't wrong though

I remember thinking to myself "Obama getting involved in Brexit probably isn't going to have the desired effect" because Obama treated Britain in a haughty manner, sending back the bust of Churchill and all. Obama has no love for Britain, he's of an "anti-Colonial" mindset due to his upbringing and his politics.

As for this Biden "dossier" it's the first I've heard of it and again it doesn't do ANYTHING to touch the Hunter Biden laptop which I've yet to hear anything close to a reasonable explanation for. The fact Joe Biden hasn't come out and vehemently denied the laptop & what is on it as real doesn't inspire me to believe that it's merely "Russian disinformation". The laptop and what is on it is the issue, this "dossier" is a distraction.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Remember you had Trump dead to rights as a Russian agent. You even posted proof. Guess it was all bullshit

0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have "colluded with Russia" or anyone else for that matter, 0, none, nil, nada, zilch....and yet he still spouts this bullshit.

Heads should roll.

I remember thinking to myself "Obama getting involved in Brexit probably isn't going to have the desired effect" because Obama treated Britain in a haughty manner, sending back the bust of Churchill and all. Obama has no love for Britain, he's of an "anti-Colonial" mindset due to his upbringing and his politics.

As for this Biden "dossier" it's the first I've heard of it and again it doesn't do ANYTHING to touch the Hunter Biden laptop which I've yet to hear anything close to a reasonable explanation for. The fact Joe Biden hasn't come out and vehemently denied the laptop & what is on it as real doesn't inspire me to believe that it's merely "Russian disinformation". The laptop and what is on it is the issue, this "dossier" is a distraction.
    facts don’t matter anymore. Trump is not a threat to our democracy (whatever that even means) we see now who really is. It’s name is the media.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have "colluded with Russia" or anyone else for that matter

, 0, none, nil, nada, zilch....and yet he still spouts this bullshit.

Heads should roll.

Kirkland will answer for himself, but your assertion that

'0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have "colluded with Russia" or anyone else for that matter'

Just isn't true.

I have noticed this being said a lot recently by Trump supporters as though it were some kind of fact. It is a bizzare game of semantics supposedly outweighing an incredibly damning report. 100s documented incidents in which the Trump team were in contact with their Russian backers is hardly 'none, nil, nada. zilch' and that is even before you look at the obstruction.

Arron Banks, The Russian Ambasador and Farage are up to their neck in it along with Trump and we are all supposed to just shut up about it and let it all go unchallenged as both the UK and the US are made fools of?

Surely an anti colonial mindset is about the most American thing Obama could have adopted?

The whole Biden thing stinks like a fish and it is that disinformation itself that is a distraction and not something separate to the crucial info that Tucker Carlsons dog ate.

7 times Farage tried to get elected and failed he represents nothing but the interests of a conman in a cheap sheepskin trying to resurrect Enoch Powell and willing to sell out the UK to anyone for his own private bank account. He has not once stood up for British Interests.

To call him a bastard would be unfair to fatherless people everywhere.

King of Europe? he is not even the King of Kent the cunt
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Kirkland will answer for himself, but your assertion that

'0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have "colluded with Russia" or anyone else for that matter'

Just isn't true.

I have noticed this being said a lot recently by Trump supporters as though it were some kind of fact. It is a bizzare game of semantics supposedly outweighing an incredibly damning report. 100s documented incidents in which the Trump team were in contact with their Russian backers is hardly 'none, nil, nada. zilch' and that is even before you look at the obstruction.

Arron Banks, The Russian Ambasador and Farage are up to their neck in it along with Trump and we are all supposed to just shut up about it and let it all go unchallenged as both the UK and the US are made fools of?

Surely an anti colonial mindset is about the most American thing Obama could have adopted?

The whole Biden thing stinks like a fish and it is that disinformation itself that is a distraction and not something separate to the crucial info that Tucker Carlsons dog ate.

7 times Farage tried to get elected and failed he represents nothing but the interests of a conman in a cheap sheepskin trying to resurrect Enoch Powell and willing to sell out the UK to anyone for his own private bank account. He has not once stood up for British Interests.

To call him a bastard would be unfair to fatherless people everywhere.

King of Europe? he is not even the King of Kent the cunt
    0 people in/from the Trump Administration were found to have colluded with Russia....that is a fact. The closest one can get is that Paul Manafort years before joining the Trump campaign (which he was with for just shy of 5 months) and he's not gotten on "colluding with Russia" he's gotten on FARA violations in relation to his work in Ukraine (which The brothers Podesta are just as guilty of albeit they've yet to be charged or even threatened with charges). Then what Gen. Flynn? Papadopolous? Carter Page? All those cases are relatively similar in that the FBI wanted those folks "got" and so they were "got" but on bullshit charges. Lying to the FBI when the very same agents were on record saying they didn't think Flynn lied or mislead? And again these charges are EASILY accomplished by the FBI and I've explained how a number of times to no avail.

There's no Russian collusion, I've seen no evidence of it and I've looked specifically for it. I've read books on it for fucks sake, there's nothing there.

The Mueller report was a lot of things, but it wasn't "incredibly damning" because if it WERE then Donald Trump would have been removed from office. The truth is there's NOTHING In that report, it was money & time wasted in an attempt to torpedo the President. Where's the payoff for Russia if I may ask? Giant sanctions? Strengthening NATO by having other member nations pay their fair share? Telling Germany it's probably a bad idea to take gas from Russia if you consider them an enemy?

When I say "Anti-Colonial mindset" I don't mean it in a 1776 'No taxation without representation'/'give me liberty or give me death' kind of way I mean 'Anti-Colonial Power' of which the US was late to the party but we certainly DID (and DO) hold sway over many a nation who should be/are independent sovereign nations. Obama's father was born and grew up in the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya/British Kenya and he apparently felt some kind of way about that and perhaps rightfully so, I haven't studied enough of what happened in Kenya specifically at the time, but I know of colonization and how it worked and all so I can imagine.

The Biden thing stinks alright, but it ain't because of this "dossier" bullshit. People have rolled on Hunter Biden & Jim Biden, they've corroborated the information gathered from the laptop...there's a lot more dots connected than anything to do with Trump. I'm just wanting it to play out openly and fairly is all.

I like Farage, I think I understand what his deal is and it seems British to me, but that's based on my knowledge of the situation in Britain at present and hell it's y'all's nation do with it what you like make it great tear it to shit, I don't care so much....though I reckon I'd like things to be nice if/when I visit.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I promise to keep it nice for you when you visit.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I promise to keep it nice for you when you visit.
    I need you to focus on keeping Liverpool's centerbacks healthy! You've been letting me down so far

That Jota, hell of a player though! Hell of a player!!!

Thread Information