Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Someone hide the sharp crayons if they care for the man. Liable to poke an eye out after today's tirade. I think for the longest time now people have overcomplicated what is crystal clear. The man is unfit for office and he will not garner support for another successful run let alone win. An unfortunate still shot of where the Republican party is currently..."Hey Donald can you keep it down, we're trying to get Herchel Walker elected to office over here".

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Someone hide the sharp crayons if they care for the man. Liable to poke an eye out after today's tirade. I think for the longest time now people have overcomplicated what is crystal clear. The man is unfit for office and he will not garner support for another successful run let alone win. An unfortunate still shot of where the Republican party is currently..."Hey Donald can you keep it down, we're trying to get Herchel Walker elected to office over here".
    I don't know how you get that he won't have support for 2024. He's got 30-40% of GOP primary voters who will vote for him no matter what. In congress every single ambitious amoral scumbag is lining up behind him. You've got Hawley, Cruz and Rubio fucking with Cocaine Mitch in the Senate. You've got this piece of work angling for the Speaker job in the House:

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/st...95457476993026

McCarthy has been told by the Trump people if he wants the Speaker job he's going to have to demonstrate renewed fealty to the mob boss or Trump will look elsewhere. Let's watch what he does in the coming weeks, that will tell us where he thinks his members are at in terms of Trump support. I bet he goes crawling back to Trump's Florida restaurant to publicly kiss the ring again.

Elsewhere you have senators like Sasse retiring because they know the old GOP doesn't exist anymore and all of the ten people in the House who voted to impeach him for the coup either retired or got blown out in primaries like Liz Cheney. And those GOP primary voters picked all the disaster 2022 candidates including an actual insurrectionist in PA and endless other election denying nutcases nationwide. A big bloc of GOP voters have been radicalised by years of Fox and crazy shit on the internet and they're not coming back anytime soon. Trump is in the driving seat for the primaries. It's his nomination to lose. I'm very interested to hear why you think he's got no chance.

And Walker is an execrable human being. He's running on a Christian family values platform of denying abortion to women in every single circumstance apart from the abortions he personally coerced various women into, some while he was married. Now that the Democrats have fifty seats and Senate control the donors will dump him anyway and probably a few percent of voters won't bother turning out for him either. I'm delighted to see he's had his melon blended by the NFL but if he did get elected he's still there enough to vote for sunsetting Social Security and Medicare and denying healthcare to low income people throughout the country. Better he goes back to fronting scams and cons on people for his living.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I get that they'll flip flop sides but it's still funny to watch.

I think oann and news max have been kicked off a lot of cable networks so Fox won't need to worry about them this time, it's also 4+ years later now though and trump is really off the deep end these days(not being in Twitter maybe helps him :S) and is rambling a lot more nonsense (in my opinion), he used to put up a slight act of being normal at the start of his presidency. I think trump is losing a bit of steam, some of favourites haven't done so well this recent election, with his increasing legal troubles and his ever increasing talking of bollocks i just think he's going to all alienate and motivate (not on his side) a lot of voters.. Hillary and Biden got more votes than him and trump's republicans didn't do too well in their mid term elections and now the democrats with massive inflation and a man in 80s with very low approval in charge have somehow managed to dodge a real beating in the midterm, i don't think it's much of a coincidence that the republicans have really backed trump and become more extreme.... Trump endorsed Dr oz lost to someone who had a stroke earlier this year.. with trump threating to reveal all sorts of information about de santis, I don't think a fight between him and de santis will help either of them(de santis is even pretty popular up here in Canada). You certainly know more about this stuff than me but i think trump is maybe finished, without outright thievery I don't see him winning an election, he is a pretty skilled trickster though so who knows maybe he'll revert to being a democrat and take over from Joe!.
    If Fox go full on deep state and dump Trump and you make Newsmax and One America disappear in a puff of smoke then viewers will migrate anywhere they can get their daily dose of anger heroin. There are loads of streaming channels these days you've never heard of, half with the word Patriot in the name. Patriot News Network and so on. Even if it's just some bloke on youtube in a home studio ranting at the camera that's what they'll watch.

I agree Trump is more extreme these days and isn't trying to be even a little bit moderate, something he did a great job of in 2016. Voters said he was more moderate than Hillary back then. Now he's just a seething mass of resentment and grudges and jealousy and paranoia and he can't hide it. The trouble is so is nearly half the GOP base. He's basically the id of this part of the GOP which on a good day is the majority of the party. Right now is not such a good day for Trump and his people but give him time and he'll dominate a few people, show them who the boss is and everybody will fall in line. He's in a situation where he can dominate the primaries but will turn moderates off to such an extent that he has no chance in the general.

Here's the thing though. Even if Trump loses in the primaries he still fucks the GOP upside down and takes away any chance they have of winning in 2024. And may wreck the party for good as a viable electable proposition. Let me explain:

In the 2000 GOP primaries war hero John McCain was the prohibitive favourite. He romped home in the New Hampshire primary and the calendar then moved to South Carolina. If McCain showed he could win in the south it would have been all over. Karl Rove, running George W Bush's campaign, started the dirty tricks. He robocalled every registered GOP voter in the state with a call that asked them if they were more likely to vote for McCain if they knew he'd fathered a black baby. McCain's wife was smeared as a drug addict, more smears were ginned up about McCain's mental health, even his patriotism was questioned. McCain lost, Bush won, and in the subsequent primaries Rove toned down the robocalls a little after an outcry in the media but pushed all the above plotlines relentlessly via the 2000 era killer app of chain emails which GOP voters read on the big boxy monitors on top of their desktop PCs running Windows 98 software while connected to the world wide web via their blazing fast AOL dial up connections. Bush went on to win largely due to all this Rove bullshit.

Now the unwritten rule with primaries is that candidates attack each other on the tacit understanding that when it's over the war ends and they all rally round the flag. This was McCain with Bush at the 2000 GOP convention:

NO-FIL~1.jpg

It's crucial to get the victor and their main challengers out there together on stage shaking hands. You can see the same with any primary race. Bernie did this for Hillary for example. Parties have to do this because in the case above a lot of McCain voters, sickened by Bush's attacks would stay at home and not vote in the general otherwise. It's a major reason why incumbent presidents almost always get reelected, because they haven't had to face a contested primary where they piss off part of their base. Instead they have a united party and their opponent has to try and unite people behind him and a percentage of primary voters who backed a loser never do. McCain in the instance above went out to rallies and campaigned for Bush for months leading up to the election. A lot of photographs of him literally embracing Bush if you look. All to unite the party and give them a fighting chance to win.

Now if Trump loses the primaries can you imagine him doing this? He won't go near the convention and will do nothing at all to help whoever the nominee is get elected. In fact that's the absolute best case scenario. In reality the best case scenario is he'll say the deep state robbed him and tell his voters to stay home. What he will do is pull out of the primaries if he can see he's going to lose but before he starts losing and start a third party. He'll then do everything he can to destroy the GOP. He'll know he can't win but his hatred and grudges of everything else will be swamped by his hatred of the GOP and he'll spend the rest of his life trying to wreck them. He has to keep his supporters somehow to keep the money coming in. He's going to be milking them for donations long after 2024. He'd rather do it from inside the GOP but if he has to he'll leave and do it from a third party.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The DeSantises and the Trumps, if you can all just look this way please. Big smile Donald.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I don't know how you get that he won't have support for 2024. He's got 30-40% of GOP primary voters who will vote for him no matter what. In congress every single ambitious amoral scumbag is lining up behind him. You've got Hawley, Cruz and Rubio fucking with Cocaine Mitch in the Senate. You've got this piece of work angling for the Speaker job in the House:

McCarthy has been told by the Trump people if he wants the Speaker job he's going to have to demonstrate renewed fealty to the mob boss or Trump will look elsewhere. Let's watch what he does in the coming weeks, that will tell us where he thinks his members are at in terms of Trump support. I bet he goes crawling back to Trump's Florida restaurant to publicly kiss the ring again.

Elsewhere you have senators like Sasse retiring because they know the old GOP doesn't exist anymore and all of the ten people in the House who voted to impeach him for the coup either retired or got blown out in primaries like Liz Cheney. And those GOP primary voters picked all the disaster 2022 candidates including an actual insurrectionist in PA and endless other election denying nutcases nationwide. A big bloc of GOP voters have been radicalised by years of Fox and crazy shit on the internet and they're not coming back anytime soon. Trump is in the driving seat for the primaries. It's his nomination to lose. I'm very interested to hear why you think he's got no chance.

And Walker is an execrable human being. He's running on a Christian family values platform of denying abortion to women in every single circumstance apart from the abortions he personally coerced various women into, some while he was married. Now that the Democrats have fifty seats and Senate control the donors will dump him anyway and probably a few percent of voters won't bother turning out for him either. I'm delighted to see he's had his melon blended by the NFL but if he did get elected he's still there enough to vote for sunsetting Social Security and Medicare and denying healthcare to low income people throughout the country. Better he goes back to fronting scams and cons on people for his living.

Where did you get that stat (30-40%)? Not disputing it... just curious as to how you arrived at it or where you got it from.

Unfortunately, you're right about the masses who will stick with Trump come hell or high water. It speaks volumes about the mental and psychological makeup of many people in the U.S. today. (And it's not a pretty picture). But there ARE Republicans who are sick and tired of Trump. There are independents (though not enough) who are sick and tired of Trump. Unfortunately, Biden's approval ratings haven't set the world on fire... so there's that. Once again I say what I've been saying for literally years now. The Democrats had their chance to find/groom/develop/"whatever-you-want-to-call-it" viable challengers to Trump. But they chose to whine and pout over Trump being elected in the first place. Which is fine... but for every problem, you should come up with a solution. It's an age old adage that holds true in every walk of life, and politics is no exception.

The fact that Trump has been able to come through the events he's been involved in (January 6th, and the Mar-a-Lago top secret documents fiasco... just to name a couple), and STILL be somehow in the running for a 2024 candidacy...
    tells me all I need to know about vast masses of the American voting public, and the spineless judiciary system that's supposed to enforce the laws of this country.

Trump is a narcissist, vindictive, speech-challenged, egomaniac, racist asshole of a human being... and yet he's managed to convince his brain-dead base that the past elections were (cough) "stolen" from him... and now he's poised to make another run at the Presidency. All of this while on the opposite side stands a man who, agree with his policies or not, will be 80 years old in exactly one week. In other words, the future of country is on the balance... and the two choices are the borderline criminal orange orangutan, and a man who will be 82 by the time he would be taking office in 2025. If this doesn't raise any alarm bells with anyone else, I can't help them.

I'll leave it at that... and I'll close with Exhibit A regarding the typical American voter.

Marjorie Taylor Greene held on to her House seat in Georgia with 66% of the popular vote.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Where did you get that stat (30-40%)? Not disputing it... just curious as to how you arrived at it or where you got it from.

Unfortunately, you're right about the masses who will stick with Trump come hell or high water. It speaks volumes about the mental and psychological makeup of many people in the U.S. today. (And it's not a pretty picture). But there ARE Republicans who are sick and tired of Trump. There are independents (though not enough) who are sick and tired of Trump. Unfortunately, Biden's approval ratings haven't set the world on fire... so there's that. Once again I say what I've been saying for literally years now. The Democrats had their chance to find/groom/develop/"whatever-you-want-to-call-it" viable challengers to Trump. But they chose to whine and pout over Trump being elected in the first place. Which is fine... but for every problem, you should come up with a solution. It's an age old adage that holds true in every walk of life, and politics is no exception.

The fact that Trump has been able to come through the events he's been involved in (January 6th, and the Mar-a-Lago top secret documents fiasco... just to name a couple), and STILL be somehow in the running for a 2024 candidacy...
    tells me all I need to know about vast masses of the American voting public, and the spineless judiciary system that's supposed to enforce the laws of this country.

Trump is a narcissist, vindictive, speech-challenged, egomaniac, racist asshole of a human being... and yet he's managed to convince his brain-dead base that the past elections were (cough) "stolen" from him... and now he's poised to make another run at the Presidency. All of this while on the opposite side stands a man who, agree with his policies or not, will be 80 years old in exactly one week. In other words, the future of country is on the balance... and the two choices are the borderline criminal orange orangutan, and a man who will be 82 by the time he would be taking office in 2025. If this doesn't raise any alarm bells with anyone else, I can't help them.

I'll leave it at that... and I'll close with Exhibit A regarding the typical American voter.

Marjorie Taylor Greene held on to her House seat in Georgia with 66% of the popular vote.
    In the 2016 primaries that's about where he was Forty percent or so. He probably lost a few over the years but has gained massively since he became prez. There is a sizeable bloc of evangelicals who were all wary of him back then but who now think he was appointed by god to be prez. At the minute there's a full court GOP press to blame him for everything wrong with the GOP and turn the page on him. This has an effect on his support and I'd guess it's around a third of the voters who actually vote in GOP primaries. But it could still be over half and it'll head upwards as the midterm results recede as an issue and he reasserts himself. He may well get indicted before Christmas and that would give him a huge surge of support. My 30-40% estimate seems to be about the same as various political consultants/observers/pundits/etc who have a decent track record of getting things right.

There are lots of Republicans and independents who can't stand Trump but they don't vote in GOP primaries. The people who do are the hardest of the hardcore partisans, the people most radicalised by conservative media and the internet. If you could build an identikit candidate to run for high office then both sides would build these golems. You can't do that though, all you have are a bunch of variously talented/flawed human beings and once every four years you throw the best you have up on a stage in a beauty contest the public get to vote on. These people do their best to groom/develop themselves, they hire political consultants and media trainers to make them more appealing, more electable. They do whatever is humanly possible to make themselves more electable because they all want to be prez. Every congressman/woman wants to become a senator or governor, every senator or governor wants to be prez.

I agree it's unbelievable that he's still able to run for office. And he isn't a borderline crook, he's a crook. If rich guy justice didn't exist he'd have just finished or would just about to be released after serving about eight years for the Trump University thing he paid a settlement to dodge prosecution over. And that wouldn't have been his first time locked up.

Look on the bright side. All of the fuckers who were running for secretary of state jobs or other election overseeing offices lost last week. And just about every losing GOP candidate admitted they lost. Democracy dodged a bunch of bullets in America last week. Marvellous news.

I agree about ancient politicians. They all need to go.

Some interesting bits from the elections:

https://twitter.com/OnTheFitz/status...22951887052800

The Supreme Court handed the House to the GOP this year in a bullshit unsigned ruling. Actually the NY and Florida rulings too, that's over ten seats they gave to the GOP:

https://twitter.com/steve_vladeck/st...40016295694336

Fox News:

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/stat...07116308582401

Democracy in action:

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1590688576760475651

This girl looks like she's going to lose:

https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...55434733875201

Trump is claiming that guys who lost and conceded were really the victims of deep state fraud. He just can't get any election fraud momentum going. Lake would appear to be the only one who might go along with the bullshit. She was hoping to become a big GOP star and maybe vice prez in two years. Now she's possibly out on her arse. Interesting to see how this goes next week.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump blames McConnell for midterms flop and takes racist swipe at his wife

Donald Trump sought to escape blame for the poor showing of his party in the 2022 midterms on Sunday and escalated his racist attacks against the wife of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, his former secretary of Transporation, Elaine Chao.

The latest attack came in the form of another “truth” from Mr Trump’s Truth Social platform, and followed a dismal performance by the Republican Party in their bid to retake both the House and Senate. After Tuesday’s midterm elections Republicans stand to not only not take the Senate but may in fact be pushed further into the minority; meanwhile, a razor-thin House majority looks possible but not definite as a few races remain uncalled in western states.

Mr Trump has become his party’s scapegoat as a wave of editorials and opinion articles in conservative media blame the ex-president for valuing fealty above all other characteristics and leading the GOP down a path where its national presence was unpalatable for many Americans.

“It’s Mitch McConnell’s fault. Spending money to defeat great Republican candidates instead of backing Blake Masters and others was a big mistake. Giving 4 Trillion Dollars to the Radical Left for the Green New Deal, not Infrastructure, was an even bigger mistake. He blew the Midterms, and everyone despises him and his otherwise lovely wife, Coco Chow!” wrote the ex-president.

The obvious racist reference to Mr McConnell’s wife is only the latest in a line of increasingly ugly remarks that the ex-president has made about his former secretary of Transportation despite her now-total step back from the public sphere; Ms Chao has almost completely avoiding making public remarks of her own and has neither responded to the racist questions about her heritage from her former boss nor returned fire.

The bizarre, one-sided feud appears completely motivated by Mr McConnell’s continued status as the highest-ranking obstacle or opponent to Donald Trump’s dominance of the GOP, and in particular its members in the Senate. The minority leader whipped votes against efforts to contest the 2020 election results in Mr Trump’s favour in January of 2021, and has called the attack on the US Capitol on January 6 a “violent insurrection”. Though he also whipped members against the ex-president’s impeachment in both cases, Mr Trump continues to seek Mr McConnell’s ouster as GOP leader in the upper chamber.

Mr McConnell also continues to largely ignore the personal and racist attacks Mr Trump aims at his wife and in his public responses to questions on the matter merely asserts that he continues to have the support he needs to remain leader of his caucus.

He was pressed on the issue by CNN’s Manu Raju earlier this year, and did not use the word “racist” to describe the ex-presidents remarks; instead, he pivoted to defending legal immigrants like his wife for pursuing the “American Dream”.

“As I said, legal immigration has been a fulfilling of the American dream,” said the minority leader in July. “The new people who come here have a lot of ambition, a lot of energy, tend to do very well and invigorate our country. My wife’s a good example of that.”

Most GOP senators have refused or dodged attempts to get them to state their views on the ex-president’s racist remarks, though Senator Rick Scott of Florida addressed the issue in October during an interview on CNN.

“It’s never, ever OK to be a racist,” he said in October. “I think you always have to be careful, you know, if you’re in the public eye...You want to make sure you’re inclusive.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...297bad16ee3e37
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two articles from today:

Whit Ayres, a Republican pollster, says the party’s electorate can be divided into three key buckets. A small group, roughly 10 percent, are “Never Trumpers,” Republicans who have long and vocally opposed Trump. A far larger group, about 40 percent, are “Always Trumpers,” his hardcore base that will never abandon him.

The remaining 50 percent or so, Ayres said, are “Maybe Trumpers” — Republicans who voted for him twice, who generally like his policies but who are now eager to escape the chaos that accompanies him.

https://wapo.st/3X4GXXa

The exact number of Republicans who
    remain dedicated to Mr. Trump is imprecise. Several of the party’s pollsters have estimated it could be between one-third and 40 percent of their voters. An NBC News poll this month showed that 30 percent of Republicans said they supported Mr. Trump more than the party, a number that hovered around 50 percent for the final two years of his presidency.
    According to AP VoteCast, which interviewed more than 94,000 participants in the midterm elections, 66 percent of Republicans said they considered themselves supporters of the Make America Great Again movement, compared with one-third who said they did not.
    Another measure of Mr. Trump’s grip on the party was a New York Times/Siena College poll in September that showed 54 percent of Republicans said they had a very favorable opinion of the former president. The same survey showed 45 percent of Democrats said the same about Mr. Biden.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/14/u...gn-voters.html

He wasn't even as popular as establishment Republicans in the 2016 election:

https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/st...27368909664257

The best chance for the GOP would be to try and get any other candidate except one to drop out and endorse just one challenger. Let's say Ron DeSantis, who may not even run depending on events. But let's say they all unite around Ron. Ron gets on stage for the first debate with Don and Don beats him like a gong. The right wing internet explodes with Trump support and the GOP realise they're fucked. What do they do then? Most likely you get half a dozen guys as well as Ron who all grab a few percent and allow Trump to win with forty percent while he gradually picks up steam and knocks them out of the race. Like 2016.

For another viewpoint on this here's a longtime GOP political consultant who now works for the other side and has no dog in the fight. He lives in Florida and knows the whole political setup well including DeSantis. He also appears to be able to roast an acceptable rack of lamb. Keep scrolling:

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...66502529441794

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    An 80-year-old man who lived in his basement for the past 12 months, WHO HAS BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 47 YEARS AND ACCOMPLISHED ZERO, ***STOLE AN ELECTION***, and will be illegally sworn in IN SECRET, BEHIND GIANT WALLS, IN A VIRTUAL REALITY, GUARDED BY 26,000 SOLDIERS, whom at least 90% are white males in their twenties and thirties, WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP AND WHO THE 80 YEAR OLD MAN DOES NOT TRUST SO HE HAD TO HAVE THEM VETTED TWICE EACH.
    Donald Trump can remain in power if he declares martial law or if a world war breaks out. I don't think there will be any transition of administrations doing a world war. I might as well add in a civil war while I'm at it.

These could be either real or staged.

But something is going to happen.
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.
    Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.

As per usual... you were going ok up until that last statement.

Rest assured I'll be copy/pasting it on January 20th.
    Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.
    Now for everyone ELSE on this thread besides the Disingenuous Clown , who I have zero respect for, January 6th, 2021 is surely the day when challenges can be made to the electorals... what I have said all along! Trump's 2nd term in office is certainly a big possibility at this point. The Clown has not done any historical research, on this point especially, that it has happened many times in the past. It is not an usual activity at all. IN 2017, House Democrats tried to strike electoral votes for Trump, The State of Georgia tried to strike electoral college votes for Trump in 2017 as well, I think Barbara Boxer tried it in 2005 against Bush and so did a Democrat panel in 2005 to try to strike Bush's electoral votes.

I will personally be challenging the electoral college on January 6, 2021, along with Steve Scalise (LA) and Mo Brooks (AL), apparently some peeps on here havent done their history research. Not susual at all. The law is very clear, the House of Representatives has the ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY to accept or reject electoral college votes submissions from states that are NOT WORTHY OF OUR TRUST. Im getting a House member AND a senator to combine to do this.

Trump won the electoral college in a landslide. The Clown calls that lying, because he is illiterate and has not read the US laws on this issue. Go figure. Que verguenza!!! The American public is still mobilizing on this. Titty-fan thinks he can MOCK his way around the law and these lawful procedures. But peeps who MOCK get bloody noses like that. And he knows it. Ergo, nasty lil' bitch keyboard warrior in a lonely northeast corner of Bumble-Fuck.

And thats where he'll STAY, trust me.
    Current Election Status: Trump is in the process of proving he won, and Biden is pretending he did.
    Red 1 and Red 2 ; Mike Pence ; January 6 ; Pence Card ; RedX; bound by Constitution
    Be prepared.

The gloves are off.

For the last few years, leftists have deliberately pushed for a second bloody civil war in America. The mainstream media has embarked on a propaganda campaign to defame anyone whose views fall to the right of Josef Stalin, calling Trump supporters stupid, uneducated hicks, or worse — Nazis. Yes, that's right, 74+ million Americans voted for Trump, all hicks and Nazis. WTF. They want the complete destruction of the United States as a free and sovereign republic, and they want freedom-loving, patriotic Americans to either submit or die.

If you think the burning & looting this year was anything bad, be prepared for what's coming shortly. Black Lives Matter protests and the pulling down of Confederate statues is just a taste of what is coming. The nutjobs who want to defund the police, abolish ICE, open borders, ignorant leftists burning cities down, looting, rioting and even murdering people because they think their targets are racists, Silicon Valley is abetting them by "de-platforming anyone who expresses a conservative opinion," ....worse is on the way.

Trump wins, the left will go on a bloody rampage, burning, looting, rioting and perhaps even killing people they perceive as Trump supporters. How much of the stupid and the crazy with this shit Americans will tolerate is unknown, but it’s fairly certain that armed conflict is inevitable if things continue as they are. No one in their right mind wants it, but it’s coming. Of course, our hope and prayer is that cooler heads will prevail and the country will pull back from the abyss.

Yes, America IS on the brink of a second, bloody civil war, brought about by radical leftists in government, the media, Hollywood and the mob on the street. Maybe we’ll have police and military protection when it happens. But maybe not. It’s always best to be ready for anything. The time to get ready is now, not when the mob is burning down the house.

Pence Card Jan 6 Redx <forbidden by constitutional law>; tsunami of lefty tears

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The prosecution rests...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    No I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them . I would shag every single one of them .
    Is that supposed to impress me ?

fair play , i have to commend you for the skill you have that you can turn ANY situation into a race hate issue .
    Never said anything about hate. You did.

Second I don't have to turn any situation into racism because every situation on this planet is based in racism - white supremacy.

Even boxing. I love the sport but what is it ? A disproportionate number of black and non white guys from deprived backgrounds beating the crap out of each for white crowds, who bought their tickets from white owned vendors to watch in a white owned stadium and blk boxers fight for titles created by white governing bodies, on white owned TV networks, fighting for white promoters and managers and 99.9%of blk boxers leave the sport without a biscuit and live of crumbs and you can read all about this on white owned media.

Am lying ?

Now I don't think Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Bob Arum and many others hate black ppl. But I consider them white supremacists. A white supremacist can marry a non white person, have kids to them. True white supremacy is calm. I know the white media likes to present white supremacists like some American History X type, they are white extremists, when I think of a white supremacist I think of Ant and Dec. Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres.

I think of the nicest, sweetest white person you can imagine

Because i chose Michelle Keegan, i think Black Women are ugly?
    You're asking me to read your mind which I can't do.

and then you felt compelled to stick up for the black girls for posting pics as if it is a competition .
    Now your trying to read my mind which you can't do either.

Some Women would find that very insulting, disrespectful and homophobic.
    Eh ? What ?

You also made an extremely racist comment when you said you see women that "look like Her" all the time in Liverpool!
    What was racist about ? I never said white women are ugly or trash. I just said in Liverpool you see plenty of white women that look like Michell Keegan which is true

But the thing is, if i had chosen Beyonce for example rather than Michelle Keegan, you woulda said that I was being racist in Objectifying Her and disrespectful to her and to people of colour.
    Look. Stop trying to read my mind and just fkin bring it. Just say it. Stop all the mind reading sh*t that your trying to do and say what's on your mind.

I don't say this very often , but I truly pity you as you live a very sad existence.
    Excuse me while I break out the world's smallest violin.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 11-15-2022 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    No I wouldn’t turn my nose up at them . I would shag every single one of them .
    Is that supposed to impress me ?

fair play , i have to commend you for the skill you have that you can turn ANY situation into a race hate issue .
    Never said anything about hate. You did.

Second I don't have to turn any situation into racism because every situation on this planet is based in racism - white supremacy.

Even boxing. I love the sport but what is it ? A disproportionate number of black and non white guys from deprived backgrounds beating the crap out of each for white crowds, who bought their tickets from white owned vendors to watch in a white owned stadium and blk boxers fight for titles created by white governing bodies, on white owned TV networks, fighting for white promoters and managers and 99.9%of blk boxers leave the sport without a biscuit and live of crumbs and you can read all about this on white owned media.

Am lying ?

Now I don't think Eddie Hearn, Frank Warren, Bob Arum and many others hate black ppl. But I consider them white supremacists. A white supremacist can marry a non white person, have kids to them. True white supremacy is calm. I know the white media likes to present white supremacists like some American History X type, they are white extremists, when I think of a white supremacist I think of Ant and Dec. Tom Hanks, Ellen DeGeneres.

I think of the nicest, sweetest white person you can imagine

Because i chose Michelle Keegan, i think Black Women are ugly?
    You're asking me to read your mind which I can't do.

and then you felt compelled to stick up for the black girls for posting pics as if it is a competition .
    Now your trying to read my mind which you can't do either.

Some Women would find that very insulting, disrespectful and homophobic.
    Eh ? What ?

You also made an extremely racist comment when you said you see women that "look like Her" all the time in Liverpool!
    What was racist about ? I never said white women are ugly or trash. I just said in Liverpool you see plenty of white women that look like Michell Keegan which is true

But the thing is, if i had chosen Beyonce for example rather than Michelle Keegan, you woulda said that I was being racist in Objectifying Her and disrespectful to her and to people of colour.
    Look. Stop trying to read my mind and just fkin bring it. Just say it. Stop all the mind reading sh*t that your trying to do and say what's on your mind.

I don't say this very often , but I truly pity you as you live a very sad existence.
    Excuse me while I break out the world's smallest violin.
    First of all, it’s taken you nearly a month to come up with some sort of reply, congratulations!
    Now I could reply in one of 2 ways, either by snarling up the pages with long boring answers that you will choose to deny and everybody will be bored with . Or I could make it very short and to the point……………YOU.TALK.SHIT.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 11-15-2022 at 11:02 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am probably not at the front of the queue when it comes to celebs and mainstream TV culture... but...

"when I think of a white supremacist I think of Ant and Dec"

is surely among the best posts Saddo has ever hosted. It isn't even close to beating broken rice cookers, and monsta for my weight, but is deffo up there
    Last edited by Beanz; 11-15-2022 at 08:53 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Trump Cult is in full swing today, as Trump announces his candidacy for 2024.

Amazing... seeing this dude up on the podium with the crass dismissal of his role in several criminal acts that are currently being investigated.

But predictably enough, his minions were there... cheering his every word.

I found this on the Internet:

https://janjalalich.com/help/charact...ed-with-cults/

"Characteristics Associated With Cults"

Some of its close similarities to the Trump Cult:

The group displays an excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader, and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and its members (e.g., the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).

The group has a polarized, us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders, or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (e.g., lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).

(ie: rioting at the Capitol... pushing the stolen election lie... etc)

Here's an opinion piece on Trump's Cult.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...-cult-00054382

"Opinion | The Messianic Trump Cult"

Let it not be said we're not a cross-section of society... as we have our very own forum Trump Cultist.

Thread Information