680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    History will show how well those highly qualified people used their positions.
    Yes Lyle, they're going to be arrested soon. Any day now. You gullible fucking moron.
    What a pleasant guy you are, frickin idiot

El Kabong Guest

Yes Lyle, they're going to be arrested soon. Any day now. You gullible fucking moron.
    All in due time.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Federal health employees interacted with Americans quarantined for possible exposure to the coronavirus without proper medical training or protective gear, then scattered into the general population, according to a government whistle-blower who lawmakers say faced retaliation for reporting concerns.The team was “improperly deployed” to two military bases in California to assist the processing of Americans who had been evacuated from coronavirus hot zones in China and elsewhere, according to a portion of a narrative account shared with Congress and obtained by The New York Times ahead of a formal complaint to the Office of the Special Counsel, an independent government agency that handles federal whistle-blower complaints.
    Staff members from the Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families were sent to Travis Air Force Base and March Air Reserve Base in late January and early February and were ordered to enter quarantined areas, including a hangar where coronavirus evacuees were being received, the complaint said. They were not provided safety-protocol training until five days into their assignment, said the whistle-blower, who is described as a senior leader at the health agency.
    Without proper training or equipment, some of the exposed staff members moved freely around and off the bases, with at least one person staying in a nearby hotel and leaving California on a commercial flight. Many were unaware of the need to test their temperatures three times a day.

[...]

The account surfaced as President Trump seeks to play down the danger of a domestic coronavirus outbreak amid bipartisan concern about a sluggish and disjointed response by the administration to an illness that public health officials have said is likely to spread across the United States. The first American case of coronavirus in a patient with no known contact with hot zones or other coronavirus patients emerged this week near Travis Air Force Base.

The complaint raised questions about whether the Trump administration had taken adequate precautions in its handling of the virus, and whether Mr. Trump’s minimization of the risks had been mirrored by other top officials when confronted with potentially disturbing developments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...tleblower.html

Posted without comment.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All in due time.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stock futures are looking interesting this morning. Carnage on the Asian exchanges. I have to say more excellent advice last Monday from Larry Kudlow to buy the dip. I wonder what he's got to say today about the coronavirus.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Federal health employees interacted with Americans quarantined for possible exposure to the coronavirus without proper medical training or protective gear, then scattered into the general population, according to a government whistle-blower who lawmakers say faced retaliation for reporting concerns.The team was “improperly deployed” to two military bases in California to assist the processing of Americans who had been evacuated from coronavirus hot zones in China and elsewhere, according to a portion of a narrative account shared with Congress and obtained by The New York Times ahead of a formal complaint to the Office of the Special Counsel, an independent government agency that handles federal whistle-blower complaints.
    Staff members from the Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families were sent to Travis Air Force Base and March Air Reserve Base in late January and early February and were ordered to enter quarantined areas, including a hangar where coronavirus evacuees were being received, the complaint said. They were not provided safety-protocol training until five days into their assignment, said the whistle-blower, who is described as a senior leader at the health agency.
    Without proper training or equipment, some of the exposed staff members moved freely around and off the bases, with at least one person staying in a nearby hotel and leaving California on a commercial flight. Many were unaware of the need to test their temperatures three times a day.

[...]

The account surfaced as President Trump seeks to play down the danger of a domestic coronavirus outbreak amid bipartisan concern about a sluggish and disjointed response by the administration to an illness that public health officials have said is likely to spread across the United States. The first American case of coronavirus in a patient with no known contact with hot zones or other coronavirus patients emerged this week near Travis Air Force Base.

The complaint raised questions about whether the Trump administration had taken adequate precautions in its handling of the virus, and whether Mr. Trump’s minimization of the risks had been mirrored by other top officials when confronted with potentially disturbing developments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/u...tleblower.html

Posted without comment.
    Good pick Kirk. The media is considering calling this “the trump virus”. Maybe the “trump Putin Ukraine flu” it is definitely trumps fault. Asking for a billion for vaccine research, horrible, like Nancy said nowhere near enough and when he said congress should handle it she said it shows he doesn’t care. That news article is just more scare bullshit. Not one of those workers has tested positive. Probably two of them forgot to wear gloves and the media makes it a crisis so people like you can eat it up. What’s the mortality rate? How many people died? How many died of the common flu going around. The regular flu we deal with every year is much worse. I’m not making light of this thing, it’s terrible but it’ll fizzle out. Ebola was supposed to kill us all, sars was supposed to kill us all. Zika was going to wipe us all out. Mad cow disease was going to lead to the eradication of all cows on the planet which would have been horrible as my cat lives it when I give her a piece of my steak

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump's and God's #1 enemy, the satanic multi-billionaire George Soros.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Trump's and God's #1 enemy, the satanic multi-billionaire George Soros.

God's number one enemy? Did he ring you or something? Above Satan and people like Hitler?

Ha!

And since when was Trump on God's side?

Mental (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Soros is evil in that he hates nation states and the notion of national sovereignty and homogeneity. These are cornerstones of societal stability and he seeks to undermine them. That is pretty evil. Plus you are against austerity, so Soros purposely betting against the UK and making fortunes to then spend that money on further destroying the social fabric of nations is if not evil very unsound.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know if you guys have contact with many Albanians. We have a shitload in a city about 40 minutes from me so I’ve become friends with quite a few. If you do have contact with Albanians, ask them about George Soros. The hatred for Soros runs deep in Albania

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Soros is evil in that he hates nation states and the notion of national sovereignty and homogeneity. These are cornerstones of societal stability and he seeks to undermine them. That is pretty evil. Plus you are against austerity, so Soros purposely betting against the UK and making fortunes to then spend that money on further destroying the social fabric of nations is if not evil very unsound.
    Your concept of evil is utterly fucked up. You like El Kabong and your other far right mates just repeat what the antisemitic globalists tell you to. The Daily Mail and Paul Dacre is not the UK and neither Is Murdoch and the Sun, and yet you both repeat word for word the crap propaganda these MSM giants spout and then stand there hand on hips pretending that you have some kind of independent objectivity. It's embarrassing.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...l-owner-shares
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will not read it (link below) because for quite some time now you have become a very rabid idealogue wedded to the corporate led globalist ideaology behind Netanyahu, the far right MSM and the desire to annihilate the things that make Britain great. It is very sad how you have morphed into Bilbo in order to justify your increasingly laughable and polarised lectures of hate. More than willing to throw fellow Brits and the Palestinians under a bus, it as should come as no surprise that you have never hesitated to crush your own moral compass underfoot, if it means like El Kabong you in your own now very reduced brain, win an Internet argument.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rban-netanyahu
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    God's number one enemy? Did he ring you or something? Above Satan and people like Hitler?
    Soros is Satan's right hand.

You are evil too, but no more significant than a hair on Satan's ass.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will not read it (link below) because for quite some time now you have become a very rabid idealogue wedded to the corporate led globalist ideaology behind Netanyahu, the far right MSM and the desire to annihilate the things that make Britain great. It is very sad how you have morphed into Bilbo in order to justify your increasingly laughable and polarised lectures of hate. More than willing to throw fellow Brits and the Palestinians under a bus, it as should come as no surprise that you have never hesitated to crush your own moral compass underfoot, if it means like El Kabong you in your own now very reduced brain, win an Internet argument.

But I hate Netanyahu and want a Palestinian state based on pre occupied lands.

I do consider Soros evil and a menace to nation states. I would ban all NGO's involved with the man and any others not connected who affect nation states to their detriment.

My thinking is kind of ordinary and if you look at polls most agree with me on borders. Soros is against the will of the people of nation states.

El Kabong Guest

Oh a Buzzfeed article. Tell us Beaz, what was your reaction? Did you find the article LOL, OMG, Trashy, Fail, WTF, or Cute?

George Soros ain't the head honcho (I don't believe) but he certainly does want to end the nation state and I for one am against that. Seems to me you'd have at least a smidgen of contempt for a guy whose claim to fame was "breaking the British pound"....You MR. British, Mr. Most British of all the British where's YOUR moral compass? You come to the defense of someone who broke your currency and wanted to end your nation....END YOUR NATION! And you want to tell ME and others about how British you are? Is it British to be suicidal?

You're a fool Beanz and you're defending an extremely wealthy (thought that was bad in your eyes?) person who wants to erase all borders completely forever....of besides the borders at his residences of course. Oh and in WW2 he would have gladly with a SMILE ON HIS FACE turned any of your people be they Romani or Jewish over to the actual real life Nazis and not the "Nazis" you've dreamed up in your mind.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-02-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Thread Information