Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You have been giving bullshit predictions since I’ve been here none have come true, go ahead give us some more. I give a target price of 490 to 500 on Netflix. GE I’d say 24 by years end and Tesla will be either bunk or become a 1,000 dollar stock. I was right with bitcoin, etherium, lite coin and now Facebook stock which master can attest to and of course Microsoft I picked up when everyone said it’s growth was gone. I’ve already beaten your predictions and my lawyer in Dubai is keeping an eye on u
    Name a single bullshit economic prediction I made. I know nothing about stocks,its not what I do. Like I've told people for years, put your money in a nice low fee index fund. If you try and invest yourself you won't do as well as the fund. Warren Buffet bet the entire hedge fund industry a million dollars that his million in an index fund would outperform any hedge fund stock expert. Out of the thousands of hedge fund guys only one took him up on the bet. Google what happened. If you're investing your own mkney yourself you're a fucking idiot. I mean you've already proved you know nothing on here, you shouldn't be playing with meaningful sums you can't afford to lose.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.
    He's definitely got a thing for dictators. Did you see what he said today about how North Korean media is so respectful and all NKs sit down and respect Kim (something like that).

And have you seen the video of him saluting the NK general? Technically America is still at war with NK so Trump was saluting the enemy. I can only imagine the reaction if...........

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Read a couple quick pieces at work where Trump was talking NK and previous Presidents. He used 'previous regimes' rather than U.S administrations. Just struck me odd as hell and cannot recall hearing that before save for when we're talking foreign regimes and dictators.
    To be fair he isn't the most accurate with words even when he isn't lying. He has a kind of limited vocabulary, he always seems to me to be struggling for the right word to use but he can't and then falls back on a tried and tested one. He'll have been hearing the word "regime" a lot in the buildup to Singapore and it probably just popped into his head.
    Perhaps. His fondness for 'strongmen' who rule via the iron fist is clear and I do not believe he has much appreciation or want for a long game. Speak for us, not just your ego. I don't buy the Jedi mind tricks or 4th dimensional checkers BS either. Personally his unrestraint in stroking Kim, throw Putin in there also, and treating him like an adopted lost puppy rather than a despot who is perfectly capable of murdering and imprisoning his population is intolerable. You cannot get anymore 'loose' and agreeable than he has on the first couple of days as this process and negotiations that are sure to become more difficult go forward.
    Better to stroke Kim than give North Korea OUR taxpayer money which they used to build the nukes and buy the rockets to begin with like Clinton did.

Trump set wheels in motion to denuclearize the Korean peninsula but in your view that's bad because Kim Jong Un got to meet the President of the United States and is going to come to the White House?

If you can get a dictator to loosen the grip on his people just a smidge, then you give the people a chance to have better lives and I think we'll all have better lives when there's not a petulant manchild running a rogue state with nuclear weapons at his disposal.......maybe that's just me though
    There's still going to be one petulant man child with nuclear weapons out there.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at Kim's face.

El Kabong Guest

I actually bothered to Google where you're getting this stuff from. The only thing on the Internet mentioning a redacted report is, wait for it Lyle, wait for it, that crazy q anon/the storm conspiracy theory.

That's where you're getting this crap from. So presumably you believe that so far all we've got is the redacted [RR] report and that Trump is currently reviewing the unredacted copy and will release it eventually. So do you also believe that Trump and Mueller are actually working together here to bring down a gigantic deep state/elite global economic conspiracy/child sex ring and what have you? You believed the pizzagate stuff and that's tied into this latest lunacy if I remember correctly.

Jesus Christ Lyle, what happened to you? You used to be a normal person.
    And if there's more to the IG report? If Rod Rosenstein is/was delaying/obfuscating/hiding other details from Congress and the public. I mean the Stzrok to Page text message saying "We'll stop him (Trump)" from being President wasn't just redacted in previous reports it was never even placed in the texts to begin with and for what reason it's not a fucking state secret it does nothing to harm the safety of the US or anyone in the US military or any operations we have going on, it shows a CLEAR bias and it was scrubbed from even appearing....do you NOT ask questions at all about the shit government hands you? I mean you either have to be not curious AT ALL or just naive as hell.

The IG Report regardless of what ANYONE says shows CLEAR collusion:

* Strzok texts he'll stop Trump
    * Senate Intel Cmte aide leaks to NYT
    * Strzok texts Page re "insurance policy"
    * McCabe lies to FBI 4 times
    * Comey shops dossier "news hook" to CNN
    * Comey & McCabe leak classified docs to MSM

Also DOJ official Kadzik briefed Yates and Lynch on the Clinton email case in 2015.....oh and he was also seeking employment for his son in 2015 on Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Pizzagate/Pedogate yeah, it's "fake" child trafficking and sex cults aren't a thing at all.....NXIVM sex cult leader Keith Ranniere is charged with WHAT? And his side bitch Allison Mack is charged with what?
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...ntion-Memo.pdf

Oooh and what's all this then?

Operation Broken Heart: 2,300 suspected child sex offenders arrested
    https://www.wral.com/operation-broke...sted/17623721/

....oh and Hollywood's elite would NEVER endanger children....never ever ever....they wouldn't dare sexually exploit little children.....Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, 'An Open Secret' documentary

And then there's the Catholic Church: Cardinal George Pell, the Chilean Cardinals, 'Spotlight', I mean that seat of power seemingly NEVER fails to disappoint.

But yeah...there's no "elite group of child traffickers" just like there's no Mafia and MS-13 are all precious little baby immigrants looking for success in America.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-16-2018 at 10:25 AM.

El Kabong Guest

There's still going to be one petulant man child with nuclear weapons out there.
    OOOOOOH soo clever Kirkland soooo clever

You mean the guy who just negotiated the end of the Korean War in a couple hundred days when Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc couldn't do it? You mean THAT "man child"?

You and the Democrats are praying for devastation...."please let there be a recession", "MS-13 aren't animals", "Taxes should be higher on the middle class".....do you not understand why you're losing?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OOOOOOH soo clever Kirkland soooo clever

You mean the guy who just negotiated the end of the Korean War in a couple hundred days when Obama, W, Clinton, HW, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc couldn't do it? You mean THAT "man child"?

You and the Democrats are praying for devastation...."please let there be a recession", "MS-13 aren't animals", "Taxes should be higher on the middle class".....do you not understand why you're losing?
    He's actually negotiated a worse deal than the last several NK deals. Two previous deals actually had verified denuclearisation agreements. Trump's doesn't.

In the most recent special election in Wisconsin the Democrats turned a district that voted. For Trump by eighteen points intoaDemocratic win.

And its clear you believe all this q anon stuff. Do you believe Trump is working with Mueller?

El Kabong Guest

He's actually negotiated a worse deal than the last several NK deals. Two previous deals actually had verified denuclearisation agreements. Trump's doesn't.

In the most recent special election in Wisconsin the Democrats turned a district that voted. For Trump by eighteen points intoaDemocratic win.

And its clear you believe all this q anon stuff. Do you believe Trump is working with Mueller?
    OK, I mean if you say so. The North Korean nuclear testing site has been completely demolished, but OK, we'll see what happens.

WOW a special election win in Wisconsin, you riding that big Blue Wave Kirkland?

I believe we'll see what happens Kirkland, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, only time will tell.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland "Red 40 Lake" Laing:

Keep eating red stuff.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have been giving bullshit predictions since I’ve been here none have come true, go ahead give us some more. I give a target price of 490 to 500 on Netflix. GE I’d say 24 by years end and Tesla will be either bunk or become a 1,000 dollar stock. I was right with bitcoin, etherium, lite coin and now Facebook stock which master can attest to and of course Microsoft I picked up when everyone said it’s growth was gone. I’ve already beaten your predictions and my lawyer in Dubai is keeping an eye on u
    Name a single bullshit economic prediction I made. I know nothing about stocks,its not what I do. Like I've told people for years, put your money in a nice low fee index fund. If you try and invest yourself you won't do as well as the fund. Warren Buffet bet the entire hedge fund industry a million dollars that his million in an index fund would outperform any hedge fund stock expert. Out of the thousands of hedge fund guys only one took him up on the bet. Google what happened. If you're investing your own mkney yourself you're a fucking idiot. I mean you've already proved you know nothing on here, you shouldn't be playing with meaningful sums you can't afford to lose.
    dude of course anyone who invests should be in index funds, usually tracking the sandp 500 buffet has beat the sandp by a million points

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland here might be the one time that I support you don't listen to any Financial advice from a walrus he still into the Ethereal stuff even though it's has collapsed in the most vile of manners

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I have proven u full of shit. I never invest what I can’t afford to lose and I’m so far up after a couple ipo it doesn’t matter. If u pay someone to invest for u they take a cut if u make or loose money. And I do use people for somethings.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus don’t just stick to the sandp index I have a number of others that are tied to healthcare, reit, small caps, emerging markets it is very good to spread your risk around

El Kabong Guest

A few nuggets for my friend Kirkland

1. The OIG does investigations DOJ does criminal probes and law enforcement (Huber is running that show and has a great deal of prosecutors at his beck and call). The DOJ isn't bound by the OIG

2. In the IG report Comey was found to be "insubordinate" and "incompetent" meaning President Trump was well within his rights to fire him

3. That being the case the whole "Donald Trump obstructed justice!!!!" complaint is now null and void

4. Stzrok and Page showed CLEAR bias and wanted to "get Trump" even before he was elected.

5. Michael Horowitz has secured 125 criminal indictments and 438 criminal referrals to the DOJ, between October 1 2016 - 31 March, 2018.

6. The OIG has been investigating Robert Mueller’s SC investigation, for some time. Since at least July 2017.
    https://themarketswork.com/2017/12/1...ied-oversight/

7. People need to cool it calling for Sessions' head because he has Horowitz and Huber on the heels of the bad actors

8. More is coming https://oversight.house.gov/release/...tions-in-2016/

9. The report has been designed to protect those who have flipped. The same people appear in each report, in relation to different events. An example - Priestap seems almost marginal to events, when we know in fact that he was probably central.

10. The report is NOT about whether Clinton broke the law with her server (she did), but about the FBI exoneration of her.

11. Comey's credibility as a witness has been decimated

12. Page & Strzok appear to have deliberately by-passed official channels in their effort to exonerate Clinton, (working with DOJ attorneys and McCabe/Kadzic).

13. 13 anonymous Obama officials were communicating via private email (footnote, p89). NOTE: Obama (POTUS) & Clinton (a private citizen, when candidate) appear to have been emailing with each other, DURING THE ELECTION

14. Foreign actors gained access to HRC's email

15. The FBI leaked information to the media

16. Senior FBI officials who were recused from/ not involved in MYE (eg McCabe/Kadzic) were trying to influence/involve themselves into the investigation. That would be 'Andy' "Muh Immunity" McCabe, currently under criminal referral.

17. The FBI appears to have been concealing incriminating texts (and other evidence about MYE) from Congress, then lying about why they did so.

18. Comey & Co sat on the evidence in the Weiner laptop, for as long as they could, knowing the connection between Abedin and HRC. Until they said it was a nothingburger, just days before the election. A decision that remains unexplained.

This report is NOT designed to nail people to the wall.

The objective is to raise questions and to PROMPT further investigation....investigation which is incoming Kirkland.....duck and cover my friend

Thread Information