Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Beautiful, shiny, tasteless, nutritionally deficient food

Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?
    If you've been to Italy "loads of times and eaten in lots of restaurants where the food isn't that good" , then I respectfully suggest either :
    A. You weren't in Italy
    B. You weren't in restaurants, you were actually in dog kennels or something. Or.
    C. You know fuck all about food!
    If you think that people that live in Italy eat loads of Carbs and Starch, you haven't got a clue.
    Most of them eat pasta once, maybe twice a week and Pizza once in a blue moon.
    And the carb portions the locals eat is way less than the tourists.
    Italian food just isn’t for me. I prefer Indian or Mexican food when I’m eating out. If you like Italian food then good for you but personally I’m not a fan of it and I’ve eaten all over all over Italy so I’ve given it a fair shake.
    Each to their own I suppose. #soitwasoptionC.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good riddance

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You’re a strange guy @brocktonblockbust I’ve been to Italy multiple times and I’ve eaten in all sorts of restaurants over there and the food really isn’t that good. You said you don’t like carbs and starch yet you think a nation who lives on pasta, bread and cheese have good food!?
    If you've been to Italy "loads of times and eaten in lots of restaurants where the food isn't that good" , then I respectfully suggest either :
    A. You weren't in Italy
    B. You weren't in restaurants, you were actually in dog kennels or something. Or.
    If you think that people that live in Italy eat loads of Carbs and Starch, you haven't got a clue.
    Italian food just isn’t for me. I prefer Indian or Mexican food when I’m eating out. If you like Italian food then good for you but personally I’m not a fan of it and I’ve eaten all over all over Italy so I’ve given it a fair shake.
    Italy does lack Variety though even in a big city like Milan it’s difficult to find (impossible even) Thai, Indian, Mexican or anything other than Italian and Chinese.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A. You weren't in Italy
    Italy does lack Variety though even in a big city like Milan it’s difficult to find (impossible even) Thai, Indian, Mexican or anything other than Italian and Chinese.
    Rightly or wrongly,That's because they believe their food is the best! Every region has its own cuisine , almost like different countries.
    They're not interested in variety , they're interested in eating the best food.
    The kids nowadays are changing this a bit.
    When you go to their country, they want you to identify them by their food and their culture.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you are really in Japan then you are the biggest hypocrite like ever. Trump this and Trump that and you abandoned it in the blink of an eye. You also said you eat organic everything so how can good food be new to you?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A. You weren't in Italy
    Rightly or wrongly,That's because they believe their food is the best! Every region has its own cuisine , almost like different countries.
    They're not interested in variety , they're interested in eating the best food.
    The kids nowadays are changing this a bit.
    When you go to their country, they want you to identify them by their food and their culture.
    Variety is the spice of life!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do agree on the emptiness of the Western diet though. Not just in America, but the UK too. Practically every product is laced with wheat or else contains added sugars or the meat is pumped full of drugs. It is a minefield and if you are not taught about it from day one as most of us are indeed not, then it will potentially kill you. You can eat far more healthily in other parts of the world that are not using the same kind of processing techniques. Those bakeries are a health hazard. Then there are the curry houses. The kebab shops. The Pizza. The bars. The drugs. It's no wonder people are so bloated and their skin is cracked and aged. Not even enough sun in a place like that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I do agree on the emptiness of the Western diet though. Not just in America, but the UK too. Practically every product is laced with wheat or else contains added sugars or the meat is pumped full of drugs. It is a minefield and if you are not taught about it from day one as most of us are indeed not, then it will potentially kill you. You can eat far more healthily in other parts of the world that are not using the same kind of processing techniques. Those bakeries are a health hazard. Then there are the curry houses. The kebab shops. The Pizza. The bars. The drugs. It's no wonder people are so bloated and their skin is cracked and aged. Not even enough sun in a place like that.
    It's complete nonsense. You can eat how you choose here. We have every food under the sun. If Brock did not take the time to shop properly shame on him. I might pay a bit more for organic non gmo and soda with sugar cane instead of corn syrup but it's worth it. Brock should stfu and not blame a country for his poor eating habits, now excuse me I gotta run to Burger King
    I

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It's complete nonsense. You can eat how you choose here. We have every food under the sun. If Brock did not take the time to shop properly shame on him. I might pay a bit more for organic non gmo and soda with sugar cane instead of corn syrup but it's worth it. Brock should stfu and not blame a country for his poor eating habits, now excuse me I gotta run to Burger King
    I
    Agreed

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's the contradiction. Brock claimed to be eating organic everything, yet only now he seems to have dicovered the purity of food. As usual it makes no sense. You are right that you can eat healthily, but it does take education, information and change. It's hard to do that if you are a kid raised on wheat and sugar which unfortunately too many are as evidenced by disease and obesity. We need nutrion classes in schools. Now. To poison your kid is child abuse.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's the contradiction. Brock claimed to be eating organic everything, yet only now he seems to have dicovered the purity of food. As usual it makes no sense. You are right that you can eat healthily, but it does take education, information and change. It's hard to do that if you are a kid raised on wheat and sugar which unfortunately too many are as evidenced by disease and obesity. We need nutrion classes in schools. Now. To poison your kid is child abuse.
    I go right to local farms buy my vegetables, picked the same day. Brock is full of shit and still in New York

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I go right to local farms buy my vegetables, picked the same day. Brock is full of shit and still in New York
    I guess someone from New York city doesn't even know what a farm is. It's like the land of Oz or some kind of fairytale like that.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A. You weren't in Italy
    Maybe you should have a Mongolian goat burger and some mares milk to wash it down with ever heard as in Rome do as the Romans do shit next time order some Wale blubber on a bap.

Thread Information