I forgot what food is supposed to taste like. I am never going back. Long shelf life industrial fruits and Industrial vegetables grown by Satan agribusiness. Americans are sick and unhealthy and their food has no flavor no taste at all. And I mean at all. it has been 25 years since I tasted what a real tomato should taste like. The genes of the tomato have been manipulated so that there is no more flavor at all to a tomato. Yet it is so bright red and shiny and uniformly round.

Identity politics and GMO tasteless nutritionally deficient food packed with preservatives and chemicals combined with fast food and snacks have contributed and destroyed the health and therefore the mental health as we can see with the Las Vegas shooter two weeks ago and so many other mass murder events here. It has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with nutritionally deprived bodies and brains overstressed financially pressured confused ignorant human beings @Beanz @Gandalf @Primo Carnera @walrus. Evil food scientists working for Fortune 100 companies Target the lymph system and the endocrine system and they know how to Target your spleen in your pancreas and your gallbladder and your liver and your kidneys with various additives and preservatives and chemicals in the foods and drinks, Americans are getting a hugely abnormal amount of pancreatic and gallbladder and other organ abnormalities and failures and diseases.... and the fluoride in the water and if you eat this and drink this for twenty or Thirty or forty or fifty years yes you will be mentally ill and yes you will develop obsessive compulsive disorder and Tourette's syndrome and neuroses of every kind you will develop these sick disorders... we now have one child out of every 65 children being born with Autism but if you go back to 1950 there was only one child out of every 4,650 children born with Autism. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to figure this out

#NotGoingBack