OK I was wondering around some old long abandoned threads when I stumbled across a body lying face down, there was claret everywhere so I immediately suspected foul play, I approached the body and saw that it was none other than Master...

So fellow Saddos, it looks as though we have ourselves a real humdinger of a whodunnit, so who would be your number 1 suspect and what is your reasoning behind it?

I mean we all know that Brock is batshit crazy and potentially capable of anything but murder? surely Brock is just 99% the rantings of a madman

Hows about GaMo? we know that him and Master follow each other around the forum picking at each other over their love/hate for Floyd. Could Masters barbed comments have tipped GaMo over the edge, we all know he is an angry young man who fiercely defends his favourite fighters to the end, would he go to these lengths though?

Primo? now we all know that these two have had beef in the past, Master wrongly cheated him out of victory of their bet (which coincidentally also revolved around Floyd and his retirement) it is well documented that Master wrongly claimed victory and changed Primos avatar and signature to a picture of Jennifer Anniston (for reasons that only Master knows) could the humiliation and injustice of this have caused Primo to attack Master?

there are plenty of suspects, so who on this forum do you think capable of murder? why and what are their motives?

p.s. sorry master I picked on you purely because you are clearly incapable of murder yourself and you have enough enemies to make this thread possible

p.p.s. maybe Denilson came back for one final 'fuck you' to thee forum, after all it was Master who banned him.

remember lads, its just a bit of fun.