Default Re: Dear America Please tell you President to wind his neck in

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quick question....grooming gangs....what groups of people are doing those?
    You mean the groups of teenage girls willing to suck dick for alcohol, mobile phones, money and drugs? It’s not like those girls were innocent and I’m sure they’d all sucked a dick by their 13th birthday.
    Nah I'm talking about the ones that are held as sex slaves...you know, like in Rotherham

They kept coming back for more and let it go on for years. If you have no reason to see that person (they’re not related to you) then how can you be raped by them multiple times. You’re either very stupid or you enjoy what you get from it (gifts, money, attention) I’m not all that sympathetic.
    You really are thick as fuck.

How can you blame the victims who are children?

These cunts who exploit them need to get your focus and attention. Why do these peadophiles have to exploit vulnerable and chaotic women? Fuckers need to be locked up for a very long time and if they were raped in prison I would not shed a tear.
    Scummy chavs who’d suck a dick for a bottle of vodka.
    What about the scum getting it for them? I bet you are the scum I am talking about.
    Nah, I ain’t Muslim or Asian for that matter

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    We have had tacit acceptance of racists stalkers, misogynists and xenophobia here for years

Isn't it a bit ironic that 'misogynist' sort of starts off with 'Miss'?

It's a bit like having only one Monopolies and Merger commission
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

You mean the groups of teenage girls willing to suck dick for alcohol, mobile phones, money and drugs? It’s not like those girls were innocent and I’m sure they’d all sucked a dick by their 13th birthday.
    Nah I'm talking about the ones that are held as sex slaves...you know, like in Rotherham

They kept coming back for more and let it go on for years. If you have no reason to see that person (they’re not related to you) then how can you be raped by them multiple times. You’re either very stupid or you enjoy what you get from it (gifts, money, attention) I’m not all that sympathetic.

These cunts who exploit them need to get your focus and attention. Why do these peadophiles have to exploit vulnerable and chaotic women? Fuckers need to be locked up for a very long time and if they were raped in prison I would not shed a tear.
    What about the scum getting it for them? I bet you are the scum I am talking about.
    Nah, I ain’t Muslim or Asian for that matter

Are you sure you aren't.......turning Japanese?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about the scum getting it for them?.
    Why not? Whores are there for a reason, might as well take advantage. Again these girls had no problem doing it for years!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why not? Whores are there for a reason, might as well take advantage. Again these girls had no problem doing it for years!
    if you are under age you can not give consent. Therefore it was rape. If you want to call children whores be fully prepared when people decide to kick ten bells of shit out of you. Cunt.

@walrus apologising and bigging up this animal . You are a cunt too.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz. Nobody on here supports rape.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Because Beanz would beat them up if they did

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Because Beanz would beat them up if they did
    When I was younger I had this really wild girlfriend and we acted out violent rape fantasies. It was her idea, just saying @Beanz @GaMo

Gamo sorry about beanz attacking you buddy

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you are under age you can not give consent. Therefore it was rape. If you want to call children whores be fully prepared when people decide to kick ten bells of shit out of you. Cunt.

Behave, White Knights can’t kick the shit out of anyone most 13-14 year old girls in this country have sucked a dick. I got my first blowjob at 14 so let’s not pretend today’s youth is innocent. Most (if not all) of these girls that were ‘raped’ were already sexually active and spent their weekends getting drunk in local parks. Open your eyes and stop being no naive.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Behave, White Knights can’t kick the shit out of anyone most 13-14 year old girls in this country have sucked a dick. I got my first blowjob at 14 so let’s not pretend today’s youth is innocent. Most (if not all) of these girls that were ‘raped’ were already sexually active and spent their weekends getting drunk in local parks. Open your eyes and stop being no naive.
    It is not about being niave, it is about child abuse. Children should not be exposed to sex that early. You would not want your children in that situation so stop pretending that it is ok and acceptable.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

It is not about being niave, it is about child abuse. Children should not be exposed to sex that early. You would not want your children in that situation so stop pretending that it is ok and acceptable.
    Agreed and that's why SOME cultures are better than others, because SOME cultures introduce sex/arranged or forced marriage to very young children and it is the belief of a lot of people (you @Master and myself included) that those kinds of practices are wrong and should be stamped out.

And this kind of messed up stuff involving children is found across multiple cultures in every single section of the globe and when it involves, sex(let's be honest, it's rape)/forced or arrange marriages it's wrong. In the 21st century, there's no need for those practices.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed and that's why SOME cultures are better than others, because SOME cultures introduce sex/arranged or forced marriage to very young children and it is the belief of a lot of people (you @Master and myself included) that those kinds of practices are wrong and should be stamped out.

And this kind of messed up stuff involving children is found across multiple cultures in every single section of the globe and when it involves, sex(let's be honest, it's rape)/forced or arrange marriages it's wrong. In the 21st century, there's no need for those practices.
    Silence from @Beanz

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is the US President, anyway? The world media never mentions him, or anything about him at all. That's assuming it's a male, did Hilary Clinton win in the end?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Who is the US President, anyway? The world media never mentions him, or anything about him at all. That's assuming it's a male, did Hilary Clinton win in the end?
    No, a bigger cunt won.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    No, a bigger cunt won.
    @Master, gonna have to disagree with you there, the list of cunty things we KNOW FOR A FACT that Hillary has done (much less what she's accused of) is far worse than ANYTHING Trump has EVER done. What's he done the "Grab 'em by the pussy" line? That is CHILD'S play next to what Hillary has done, she's threatened women her husband raped (Juanita Broaderick), she's been the lead character assassin on women Bill has had affairs with, yet still she claims to be a defender of women? Dude she got a pedophile off as a Defense Attorney and fucking LAUGHED about it and that's just shit WE KNOW.....she also sold 20% of United States Uranium to Russia for money for the Clinton Foundation and more money for Bill's speeches to Russian banks......you don't like The Donald because he's a bit full of himself, and hell maybe you think he's a bad leader, but holy shit the United States dodged a bullet in not having Hillary as President.

Her platform for President was pretty much "It's my turn" ....how entitled can a person be?

Thread Information