Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Kelly had 6 fights since this thread was started 4 years ago. Huge respect for taking on a proven world level European champion in his 11th fight but he was clearly lacking the "padding" for this test.

There are great matchups for him to rebuild - Cheeseman, Fowler, Eggington, Kongo, Marku, Benn, etc.

People saying a 26 year old novice is "done, exposed, emabarrassed" after a loss at world level probably don't follow much boxing... or understand it at least.
Still willing to dig deeper on this? Still want to tell others how you know better?
you act like you have never been wrong
Give you 100/1 odds you can’t find me saying that. Hell, I’ll make it worth your while and give 500/1 odds. This place has history right? Search

Such a strange comment considering I’ve quite literally directly apologised to you for getting something wrong.
i didn't say you said that, i said you act that way. do you have a problem with comprehension?
I am sure Ron's point was that Fenster posts like he is gods gift to the internet and we should be privileged to read his views.
Honest question..where is ol Fenster? He ok, hope all is well. Fact!