Thread: Dereck Chisora Vs Agit Kabayel? Bivol, Quigg, Solis-McDonnell - SKY/HBO

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dereck Chisora Vs Agit Kabayel? Bivol, Quigg, Solis-McDonnell - SKY/HBO

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Hearn is a promoter not manager/trainer, he greenlights fights determined on their monetary value, on the advice of managers, matchmakers and trainers.

Adam Booth picked Eubank's opponent like he does with every fighter he manages and trains and like every other manager/trainer does out there. Remember last week when we were talking about why DeGale went with Warren? Hearn refused to pay him for the low level of opponent he was demanding.

Promoters job is to pay fighters as litlle as possible. Manager's job is the exact opposite.
    So if all of the above is true, are you telling me Hearn has no say in who AJ fights next apart from to "greenlight" it? That its down to McCracken? If that was the case, we'd be hearing McCracken being interviewed every day whether he likes it or not. Come on.
    Not sure what you don't get? This is common stuff spoken about all the time by fighters, promoters, trainers, managers etc. Have you never heard them blaming each other after a loss? Fuck me, it happens EVERY time.

What do think fighters employ trainers/managers/agents/lawyers etc for? Why do you think promoters employ matchmakers?
    Before we go any further, One Question . Who decides who AJ Fights?
    a. McCracken
    b. Hearn
    c. Other - if so , please name.
    C. AJ

Everyone else is employed by him to work to the best of their ability on his behalf.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dereck Chisora Vs Agit Kabayel? Bivol, Quigg, Solis-McDonnell - SKY/HBO

Hearn is a promoter not manager/trainer, he greenlights fights determined on their monetary value, on the advice of managers, matchmakers and trainers.

Adam Booth picked Eubank's opponent like he does with every fighter he manages and trains and like every other manager/trainer does out there. Remember last week when we were talking about why DeGale went with Warren? Hearn refused to pay him for the low level of opponent he was demanding.

Promoters job is to pay fighters as litlle as possible. Manager's job is the exact opposite.
    So if all of the above is true, are you telling me Hearn has no say in who AJ fights next apart from to "greenlight" it? That its down to McCracken? If that was the case, we'd be hearing McCracken being interviewed every day whether he likes it or not. Come on.
    Not sure what you don't get? This is common stuff spoken about all the time by fighters, promoters, trainers, managers etc. Have you never heard them blaming each other after a loss? Fuck me, it happens EVERY time.

What do think fighters employ trainers/managers/agents/lawyers etc for? Why do you think promoters employ matchmakers?
    a. McCracken
    b. Hearn
    C. AJ

Everyone else is employed by him to work to the best of their ability on his behalf.
    You're either being unbelievably naive or just plain obstinate if you think that's how it really works.
    And if that is how it REALLY Works, why does AJ or 95% of Boxers say when asked about their next opponent "I'll leave that up to A,B,C or D, I'll fight anyone!"
    Ps. Earlier in this post you said the trainer/manager picks the opponent, now you're saying the fighter does.
    Really don't know why you're doing this.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a. McCracken
    b. Hearn
    C. AJ

You're either being unbelievably naive or just plain obstinate if you think that's how it really works.
    And if that is how it REALLY Works, why does AJ or 95% of Boxers say when asked about their next opponent "I'll leave that up to A,B,C or D, I'll fight anyone!"
    Ps. Earlier in this post you said the trainer/manager picks the opponent, now you're saying the fighter does.
    I really don't know why i'm doing this either. Sorry mate.

So I don't get this wrong in the future what have I got wrong?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a. McCracken
    b. Hearn
    C. AJ

I really don't know why i'm doing this either. Sorry mate.

So I don't get this wrong in the future what have I got wrong?
    That’s ok mate , no need to apologise . Don’t worry, too many contradictions to list.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dereck Chisora Vs Agit Kabayel?

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Dereck Chisora believes ripping the European heavyweight title from Agit Kabayel on Saturday night will catapult him back into the world title mix.
    I reckon can dereck can become a two-time Euro king by taking the belt from the unbeaten German in his first defence, Chisora is also ranked in the top ten in the WBC ratings and could be looking at a second world title shot in 2018 and would welcome all-comers in the biggest fights he can land.

Do you reckon this would be a good fight?
    It'll be a shit fight because Chisora is shit, but probably not quite as shit as this other guy. They've probably rigged it so Chisora wins as well!
    Chisora let himself down once again.

Just as it looked like he was taking boxing seriously, he turns up overweight, then plods through the contest & doesn't do enough until the last round.

At times he made Kabayel look like Muhammad Ali!

In fact, Kabayel doesn't look to be the best conditioned himself; he looks like if he trained properly that he'd be a CW.

He was lucky that the bone idle Chisora turned up for their bout.

Chisora is on his way to becoming a journeyman.

He's been a gatekeeper for some time now, but I don't think he is even motivated to get back to that level anymore.
    Last edited by Syntax Error; 11-12-2017 at 06:19 AM.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dereck Chisora Vs Agit Kabayel?

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Dereck Chisora believes ripping the European heavyweight title from Agit Kabayel on Saturday night will catapult him back into the world title mix.
    I reckon can dereck can become a two-time Euro king by taking the belt from the unbeaten German in his first defence, Chisora is also ranked in the top ten in the WBC ratings and could be looking at a second world title shot in 2018 and would welcome all-comers in the biggest fights he can land.

Do you reckon this would be a good fight?
    It'll be a shit fight because Chisora is shit, but probably not quite as shit as this other guy. They've probably rigged it so Chisora wins as well!
    Chisora let himself down once again.

Just as it looked like he was taking boxing seriously, he turns up overweight, then plods through the contest & doesn't do enough until the last round.

At times he made Kabayel looked like Muhammad Ali!

In fact, Kabayel doesn't look to be the best conditioned himself; he looks like if he trained properly that he'd be a CW.

He was lucky that the bone idle Chisora turned up for their bout.

Chisora is on his way to becoming a journeyman.

He's been a gatekeeper for some time now, but I don't think he is even motivated to get back to that level anymore.
    You do mean the passed away version right ?

Thread Information