Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilder-Stiverne II/Porter/Granados/Breazeale/Molina/Lipinetts - SKY/Showtime

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wilder-Stiverne II/Porter/Granados/Breazeale/Molina/Lipinetts - SKY/Showtime

In a pointless rematch, Stiverne weighed in a stone (14 lb) more than last time. He hasn't fought for two years and when last denting the canvas was struggling to get past a man that Eddie Chambers and big Audley sparkoed out.

Stiverne did well to last the distance last time considering he has breeze blocks cemented to his ankles, so being even fatter, slower and older doesn't bode well for his chances. Wilder employed an impressive "pool cue" jab last time, however, a good couple of licks should be enough to convince Stiverne it's safer sitting down than standing up.

Atomic Windmill - KO 1-3 (4/1)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wilder-Stiverne II/Porter/Granados/Breazeale/Molina/Lipinetts - SKY/Showtime

Wilder will stop the tubby one, but it is a pointless rematch. The last fight wasn't particularly close.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wilder-Stiverne II/Porter/Granados/Breazeale/Molina/Lipinetts - SKY/Showtime

Shows what a bunch of wankers the governing bodies are. He shouldn't be anywhere the top of the rankings considering
    a. He had one bite at it.
    b. His inactivity. He's done nothing to get another shot not even to warrant stepping in as a replacement .
    c. The cunt clearly hasn't taken it seriously.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I knew Stiverne was going to come in overweight I would have predicted a stoppage in the predictions league.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We know boxers are not so smart , but Wilder has said he will end Stiverne's life ? WTF.

" I want a body on my record , I will end his life "

What a prick.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    We know boxers are not so smart , but Wilder has said he will end Stiverne's life ? WTF.

" I want a body on my record , I will end his life "

What a prick.
    Crass comments are probably made by Wilder to try and get some publicity for this fight and career.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty dumb almost desperate comments from Wilder. Act like you've been in the room before. That said Stiverne looks like he just dropped twins, sure sign he has little intention of trying harder than he did the first time. Don King must be a wizard keeping this guy ranked.

would love Porter-Granados to be an inside battle but think Porter bulldozes him.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Pretty dumb almost desperate comments from Wilder. Act like you've been in the room before. That said Stiverne looks like he just dropped twins, sure sign he has little intention of trying harder than he did the first time. Don King must be a wizard keeping this guy ranked.

would love Porter-Granados to be an inside battle but think Porter bulldozes him.
    Don King and WBC go way back and Stiverne has benefited from the friendship.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stiverne didn't even try last time. He was lazy. Now he's fat and lazy. If I was in Wilders corner I would have him attack early.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Stiverne didn't even try last time. He was lazy. Now he's fat and lazy. If I was in Wilders corner I would have him attack early.
    It does have KO round 1 all over it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    It does have KO round 1 all over it.
    Which would be a shame as Wilder really needs more rounds and against better opponents than this too. Joshua is green, but Wilder needs a few more strings to his bow too. You only add that by testing yourself.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally got a pick right . Breazeale stopped Molina. Not a clue about this Kondo fellow but Lipinits should find out early on.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Impressed with both Kondo and Lipinets over 5. Kondo is no slouch took 1st. Lipinets loosens up ring center and did sharp shooting 3rd. Kondo has not slowed and back on pressure in 5th and buzzed Lipinets with big right hand! Annnnnd we have a headbutt gusher on Lipinets. Shat.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kondo coming on end 7th and Lipinets blood streaming down center of face. That cut is going to kill a pretty gritty scrap. Kondo is the one who looks to be growing stronger

Lipinets all brass , dude has a small hole in the center of his forehead!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tough 9th think Kondo edged it. Lipinets little less active and got away from solid body work. Arguably the toughest upset minded guy with a receding hairline in ages. He answers every thing Lipinets gets in

Thread Information