Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,048
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I say forced labor is more useful. For the rest of his life if they force him to work 10 hours a day cleaning up trash in the streets imagine how much cleaner his City or his country will be. Forced labor is the answer put these bastards to work until their last days
    "Forced Labour" is that like a chain gang or something? Basically, in one breathe you're saying "he was only 10" as a a way of slightly pardoning his actions. And then, on the other hand , you want to resort him to hard labour, which is a kind of punishment as he wouldn't be getting paid. Well why punish him, he was only 10, his mind wasn't developed.
    I'm not looking to punish him, I'm looking to release him from his ugly existence, I'm looking to save him.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I say forced labor is more useful. For the rest of his life if they force him to work 10 hours a day cleaning up trash in the streets imagine how much cleaner his City or his country will be. Forced labor is the answer put these bastards to work until their last days
    "Forced Labour" is that like a chain gang or something? Basically, in one breathe you're saying "he was only 10" as a a way of slightly pardoning his actions. And then, on the other hand , you want to resort him to hard labour, which is a kind of punishment as he wouldn't be getting paid. Well why punish him, he was only 10, his mind wasn't developed.
    I'm not looking to punish him, I'm looking to release him from his ugly existence, I'm looking to save him.
    No that's two different things made. That's apples and oranges make what you're saying. Of course I 10 year old should not be forced to do forced labor. But now that he is an adult what is he like 35 years old now? Now he should be forced to do forced labor

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,048
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I say forced labor is more useful. For the rest of his life if they force him to work 10 hours a day cleaning up trash in the streets imagine how much cleaner his City or his country will be. Forced labor is the answer put these bastards to work until their last days
    "Forced Labour" is that like a chain gang or something? Basically, in one breathe you're saying "he was only 10" as a a way of slightly pardoning his actions. And then, on the other hand , you want to resort him to hard labour, which is a kind of punishment as he wouldn't be getting paid. Well why punish him, he was only 10, his mind wasn't developed.
    I'm not looking to punish him, I'm looking to release him from his ugly existence, I'm looking to save him.
    No that's two different things made. That's apples and oranges make what you're saying. Of course I 10 year old should not be forced to do forced labor. But now that he is an adult what is he like 35 years old now? Now he should be forced to do forced labor
    Ok, I hear what you're saying about the 10 year old thing, I misunderstood that. But how does forced labour cure him? Because that has to be the aim surely, no?
    Otherwise, as soon as he's finished slave shifts, sorry , forced labour, why isn't he going to regress?
    Or are we supposed to be content that he picks litter off the streets to atone?
    These things have all been tried in the past, and there's a reason why it doesn't happen now........because it don't fucking work!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I say forced labor is more useful. For the rest of his life if they force him to work 10 hours a day cleaning up trash in the streets imagine how much cleaner his City or his country will be. Forced labor is the answer put these bastards to work until their last days
    "Forced Labour" is that like a chain gang or something? Basically, in one breathe you're saying "he was only 10" as a a way of slightly pardoning his actions. And then, on the other hand , you want to resort him to hard labour, which is a kind of punishment as he wouldn't be getting paid. Well why punish him, he was only 10, his mind wasn't developed.
    I'm not looking to punish him, I'm looking to release him from his ugly existence, I'm looking to save him.
    No that's two different things made. That's apples and oranges make what you're saying. Of course I 10 year old should not be forced to do forced labor. But now that he is an adult what is he like 35 years old now? Now he should be forced to do forced labor
    Ok, I hear what you're saying about the 10 year old thing, I misunderstood that. But how does forced labour cure him? Because that has to be the aim surely, no?
    Otherwise, as soon as he's finished slave shifts, sorry , forced labour, why isn't he going to regress?
    Or are we supposed to be content that he picks litter off the streets to atone?
    These things have all been tried in the past, and there's a reason why it doesn't happen now........because it don't fucking work!
    permanent forced labor and jail

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,363
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    653
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Troubled kids killing kids growing up to be troubled adults we cant put kids to death can we I dont no whats the answer ? very hard to sort out this one as adults we can sort it out but kids is a different story.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Troubled kids killing kids growing up to be troubled adults we cant put kids to death can we I dont no whats the answer ? very hard to sort out this one as adults we can sort it out but kids is a different story.
    I am glad that rich agrees with me and has completely ripped @Primo Carnera a new one

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Troubled kids killing kids growing up to be troubled adults we cant put kids to death can we I dont no whats the answer ? very hard to sort out this one as adults we can sort it out but kids is a different story.
    I am glad that rich agrees with me and has completely ripped @Primo Carnera a new one
    But he isn't a kid anymore and has twice been caught with child porn as an adult, I would say that the crimes as a child should be taken into account when sentencing him as an adult.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Getting caught with that stuff twice is heinous and Despicable and he clearly is a Menace to Society and the children all around him. Therefore he should be incarcerated indefinitely and also forced to do some labor to pay for his bills that taxpayers are footing

    @Master @Beanz @ykdadamaja @Alpha

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    I say we put all these guys in a hunger games type situation, then we only have to decide what to do with the last one standing.
    They live, We sleep

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I say we put all these guys in a hunger games type situation, then we only have to decide what to do with the last one standing.
    @Alpha that is an awesome proposition and we have to try to get permission from @Saddo and @Master on this

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    240
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I say we put all these guys in a hunger games type situation, then we only have to decide what to do with the last one standing.
    @Alpha that is an awesome proposition and we have to try to get permission from @Saddo and @Master on this
    Lol I was talking criminals, not forum members. Now that you mention it tho...
    They live, We sleep

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,048
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    428
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Troubled kids killing kids growing up to be troubled adults we cant put kids to death can we I dont no whats the answer ? very hard to sort out this one as adults we can sort it out but kids is a different story.
    I am glad that rich agrees with me and has completely ripped @Primo Carnera a new one
    Not quite sure how he has, but never mind. Like @Batman told you, this guy is an adult . Unfortunately he's never going to be an adult who can contribute anything good to society.
    I'd rather put him out of his misery , than resort him to hard labour as I don't see what that will achieve.
    So he's basically a sick paedo kiddy torturer, but it's ok cos he's taking litter of the streets to make the town centre look nice and tidy. Oh well, that's alright then isn't it!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 'James Bulger killer 'back in jail after being caught with abuse images again'

    A teenager who killed seven-year-old Katie Rough has been detained for life and ordered to serve a minimum term of five years.

    The girl, 16, who cannot be named for legal reasons, pleaded guilty to manslaughter by diminished responsibility in July.

    Katie was smothered and slashed with a knife at a playing field in Woodthorpe, York, on 9 January.
    Mr Justice Soole at Leeds Crown Court said it was a "truly exceptional case".

    The defendant, who appeared via video link, sat with her head down clutching a soft toy as Katie's family looked on from the jury box.

    Sentencing the teenager, the judge said: "The gravity of the offence of killing a small child speaks for itself. The level of danger to the public is high.

    "In the circumstances of your continuing silence, the critical question is whether there is any reliable estimate as to how long that danger will continue."

    Her barrister said this was not a "malicious manoeuvre", but a coping mechanism, as she was still suffering from post-traumatic stress.

    A previous hearing was told how the girl, who was 15 at the time of the attack, suffered with severe mental health problems and was convinced people "were robots".

    During the hearing, the court was told how the girl was found standing in a cul-de-sac covered in blood and carrying a Stanley knife as she rang 999 to tell police what she had done.

    A post-mortem examination showed Katie had two severe cuts to her body, one to her neck and the other to her torso, but died from being smothered.

    In July, after denying murder but admitting manslaughter, the teenager was given a 12-week interim hospital order to allow for further assessment of her mental health before sentencing.

    The judge was told the girl began suffering from mental health problems more than a year before the killing and that due to her "irrational beliefs" she may have been trying to prove that Katie was not a robot.

    Prosecutors said she had reported delusional thoughts as well as depression, self-harm and suicidal thoughts.

    Nicholas Johnson QC, defending, told the previous hearing his client "was clearly crying out for help and support".

    During the sentencing hearing, the court was told psychiatrists still cannot agree on the exact nature of the girl's mental disturbance.

    Some have explored whether she was suffering from a depressive disorder and others considered if she has an emerging personality disorder.

    Mr Johnson explained she had not engaged with the experts and asked the judge to conclude that she was "unwilling because she was unable".

    NHS England said it had commissioned an independent inquiry to investigate the treatment the teenager had received prior to the killing.

    Following sentencing a statement by Katie's family was read outside court by police.
    It said: "Our story is about a loving home and family that was torn apart on a day when we lost our daughter.

    "Our story goes on into a future where our home feels very empty, but we will keep going for sake of our other children and our grandson.

    "Katie's memory will live on in our hearts but also more widely, as a little girl who brought more colour to her world."

    Det Ch Insp Andrea Kell, of North Yorkshire Police, said: "This investigation has been one of the most tragic and challenging I have ever dealt with.

    "There are no positive results from cases such as these."

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-42112979
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. James Kirkland back in Jail for a week.
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. Tapia Back In Jail
    By amat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:57 AM
  3. Nice....Forrest's killer caught
    By toogood4u in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 12:03 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 09:33 AM
  5. Spadafora back in jail!
    By JohnnyKickAss in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing