Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Fury back in shape and ready to rumble

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury back in shape and ready to rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    In fury’s current fat shape I would take Briggs to beat him. My brother disagrees and thinks a near 300 lb fury could still beat Briggs.
    I agree with your brother
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    In fury’s current fat shape I would take Briggs to beat him. My brother disagrees and thinks a near 300 lb fury could still beat Briggs.
    I agree with your brother
    Still playing at being a cunt I see lol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    347
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury back in shape and ready to rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    In fury’s current fat shape I would take Briggs to beat him. My brother disagrees and thinks a near 300 lb fury could still beat Briggs.
    I agree with your brother
    Still playing at being a cunt I see lol
    NOOOOO!!!!! @Master just can't help upsetting people at the moment, first of all it was the Bucking Brocko and now its The World Breaker himself, The @Hulk is getting in on it.

    Master you had better watch your back, making enemies left right and centre at the moment you are

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,697
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury back in shape and ready to rumble

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    In fury’s current fat shape I would take Briggs to beat him. My brother disagrees and thinks a near 300 lb fury could still beat Briggs.
    I agree with your brother
    Still playing at being a cunt I see lol
    NOOOOO!!!!! @Master just can't help upsetting people at the moment, first of all it was the Bucking Brocko and now its The World Breaker himself, The @Hulk is getting in on it.

    Master you had better watch your back, making enemies left right and centre at the moment you are
    World breaker Hulk is my favourite Hulk

    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    In fury’s current fat shape I would take Briggs to beat him. My brother disagrees and thinks a near 300 lb fury could still beat Briggs.
    I agree with your brother
    Still playing at being a cunt I see lol
    NOOOOO!!!!! @Master just can't help upsetting people at the moment, first of all it was the Bucking Brocko and now its The World Breaker himself, The @Hulk is getting in on it.Master you had better watch your back, making enemies left right and centre at the moment you are
    World breaker Hulk is my favourite Hulk
    Much like Adrien Broner, I do not like my picture taken, as you can see in this photo.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Louisville,ky
    Posts
    1,325
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Fury back in shape and ready to rumble

    He can get his body in shape but what about his head? I think he's damage goods. Few come back from that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 11:05 PM
  2. Let's get ready to rumble circa 1984
    By FBEAR in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:41 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. Heavyweights getting ready to rumble
    By Gandalf in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 08:47 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing