Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barry Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Yeah yall are so stupid you'll boo your own player The Red Sox are gonna stomp a mudhole in your ass!!!

After all the shit the yanks and sox been through your gonna criticize for some playful ribbing when Damon comes out on the field?? who knows, maybe they won't even boo him
    &quot;WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THIS THING, WHATEVER IT IS&quot;<br /><br />Kurt Vonnegut

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Barry Bonds

The Yank'mee' fans will cheer for Johnny, they damn well better the amount he's getting paid!!! Damon plays hard everyday and he's a nice guy to boot....don't friggin boo him, he hasn't done anything wrong in yall's eyes.

SOME Sox fans might boo him, not I...I respect what he did winning the BoSox a world series but I think the Yankees honestly overpaid him and if you look at stats, coming off of a HUGE season like he had last year he's bound to struggle a bit.

Boston is gonna be damned good this year, no doubt. All that offense with great defense and pitching depth....oh you're in BIG TROUBLE

Thread Information