Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  35
Likes Likes:  675
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1016

Thread: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

Share/Bookmark
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,960
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    You're doing great, you are already 2nd equal for most title defenses.
    Nice. I just don’t think that @Primo Carnera deserves a title shot yet. He needs to climb back up the rankings 😁

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    @Alpha please confirm if this a title Challenge or not ? and why am I in an Automatic challenge with @Fenster when I don't have any belts?
    Yes it is a title challenge.

    If there are challenges that can be made (2 opposing picks) they will be made into a challenge base on the highest rated members available.
    They live, We sleep

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,072
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    @Alpha please confirm if this a title Challenge or not ? and why am I in an Automatic challenge with @Fenster when I don't have any belts?
    Yes it is a title challenge.

    If there are challenges that can be made (2 opposing picks) they will be made into a challenge base on the highest rated members available.
    Nice one.👍
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #724
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.


    I'm banking on that to get me back on a winning track. I'm sure my record is abysmal.

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.
    So that's Pedraza tko?
    They live, We sleep

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,722
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.
    So that's Pedraza tko?
    Yeh sounds good bud. Also take Dogboe decision 12 but Otake looks massive next to him. Just have a funny feeling upsets are in the air.

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.
    So that's Pedraza tko?
    Yeh sounds good bud. Also take Dogboe decision 12 but Otake looks massive next to him. Just have a funny feeling upsets are in the air.
    Cool buddy.

    I'll update things later if I get on a pc.

    Going to put you in an automatic challenge with myself on your Pedraza pick.
    They live, We sleep

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,722
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4724
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.
    So that's Pedraza tko?
    Yeh sounds good bud. Also take Dogboe decision 12 but Otake looks massive next to him. Just have a funny feeling upsets are in the air.
    Cool buddy.

    I'll update things later if I get on a pc.

    Going to put you in an automatic challenge with myself on your Pedraza pick.
    Cool sounds good. Ring the bell. Great style mesh with Pedraza v Beltran.

  9. #729
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    As much as I want Beltran I think Pedraza gets the win. Possibly even a busted up late tko. Get back to the man cave and mill the rest later.
    So that's Pedraza tko?
    Yeh sounds good bud. Also take Dogboe decision 12 but Otake looks massive next to him. Just have a funny feeling upsets are in the air.
    Cool buddy.

    I'll update things later if I get on a pc.

    Going to put you in an automatic challenge with myself on your Pedraza pick.
    Cool sounds good. Ring the bell. Great style mesh with Pedraza v Beltran.
    Agreed, Beltran has looked vulnerable but the way Pedraza got beat up by Davis makes me think Beltran can overcome him.
    They live, We sleep

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,072
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    You're doing great, you are already 2nd equal for most title defenses.
    Nice. I just don’t think that @Primo Carnera deserves a title shot yet. He needs to climb back up the rankings 😁
    🦆 🦆 🦆.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,960
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    You're doing great, you are already 2nd equal for most title defenses.
    Nice. I just don’t think that @Primo Carnera deserves a title shot yet. He needs to climb back up the rankings 😁
    🦆 🦆 🦆.
    Sorry for embarrassing you. I knew you weren’t ready 🤑

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    You're doing great, you are already 2nd equal for most title defenses.
    Nice. I just don’t think that @Primo Carnera deserves a title shot yet. He needs to climb back up the rankings 😁
    🦆 🦆 🦆.
    Sorry for embarrassing you. I knew you weren’t ready 🤑
    😂😎
    They live, We sleep

  13. #733
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,072
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Eimantas Stanionis Pts
    Willie Monroe Jr Pts
    Ray Beltran Pts. Can I challenge @powerpuncher again? (Desperate to get them belts back!)
    This will be a non title challenge.
    You're doing great, you are already 2nd equal for most title defenses.
    Nice. I just don’t think that @Primo Carnera deserves a title shot yet. He needs to climb back up the rankings 😁
    🦆 🦆 🦆.
    Sorry for embarrassing you. I knew you weren’t ready 🤑
    “But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. ” I WILL BE BACK.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  14. #734
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Members Fight Pick Records

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

    Rankings:

    01. Powerpuncher: 38-16-3-1 (21) (69.30%), F.A.T.B. Champion, LINEAL Champion, B.U.T.-W.I.P.E. Champion, SUPER TITLE Champion
    02. Primo Carnera: 61-17-2-1 (35) (77.50%) ↑1
    03. TitoFan: 40-11-2-1 (25) (77.36%) ↑2
    04. Spicoli: 38-16-3-1 (16) (69.30%) ↑3
    05. Fenster: 67-25-4-1 (38 ) (71.88%) ↓3
    06. Alpha: 94-30-5-1 (59) (74.80%) ↓2
    07. Master: 76-36-5-1 (33) (67.10%) ↓1
    08. Silkeyjoe: 24-10-4 (15) (68.42%)
    09. brocktonblockbust: 8-11-0 (5) (42.11%)
    10. Hulk: 2-0-1 (1) (Not enough fights%)




    Stats:

    P4P:
    1. Primo Carnera: (77.50%)
    2. TitoFan: (77.36%)
    3. Alpha: (74.80%)


    Most Championship defenses:
    Primo Carnera: 4, powerpuncher: 4
    Primo Carnera: 3, Alpha: 3
    Alpha: 2, Master: 2,


    Most successful challenges:
    Fenster: 16
    Alpha: 13
    Master: 10, Primo Carnera: 10


    Longest Winning Streaks:
    Alpha: 15
    Master: 9 (x2), Spicoli: 9, Fenster: 9, Primo Carnera: 9 (x2), Alpha: 9
    powerpuncher: 8, TitoFan: 8


    Longest reigning champion:
    SilkeyJoe: 12 weeks
    Primo Carnera: 11 weeks
    Primo Carnera: 8 weeks


    Longest KO streaks:
    Primo Carnera: 7
    Alpha: 6, SilkeyJoe: 6
    Alpha: 5, Fenster: 5



    Biggest Rivalries:
    7: Fenster (5) vs Master (2)
    7: Primo Carnera (3) vs Master (2), 1 draw, 1 no contest
    7: Alpha (4) vs powerpuncher (3)



    Well, well, well........ looks like I've been underestimating my boxing predicting prowess (cough, cough). And here I thought I was bringing up the rear.

    Bring it on!

    (Gotta breach that 0.14% gap to claim my rightful place as p4p #1).

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,698
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    244
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 2018 Saddo Members Fight Pick Records **NEW**

    We're going to give this week a miss, as there is not that much substance this week. Was going to do Mchunu/Oosthuizen and Macias/Cabrera but other than that it was pretty thin.

    We'll be back on track next week with a stacked weekend.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Saddo Members
    By Tysonbruno in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:59 PM
  2. Saddo Members Meet & Greet at the HDC Maidana-Lopez fight
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:56 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 12:09 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing