157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've been to 5 African countries: trust me, they're shitholes

Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    No big D I never said things were great now I said better.
    That's like saying "being stabbed 3 times is better than being stabbed 4 times"

My point was you (although I think u r white) are not accomplishing anything with hatred and racism.
    I don't make fun of how white people talk or dress or look.
    I don't make fun of the food white eat or the names they give their children.
    I don't hold up the poorest and most criminal elements of white people as “what white people are like”.
    I don't excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I don't try and prove that a white person deserved to die if get shot and killed by the police
    I don't call them racial slurs or compare them to animals.
    I don't claim white people are intellectually inferior to black people
    I don't call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Black people do not spend ANY amount of time turning the image of white people into “Halloween costumes” or sport team mascots
    Black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about blks

Whenever I say something bad about whites it almost always has to do with their racism. Calling out racism is not racist.

Perhaps blacks do tone words down out of fear of HR at work but don’t think we have don’t do the same. We live in constant fear of the current climate. Any racial or gender comment taken out of context and being white I’m screwed.
    You could walk into work tomorrow and you can walk up to black person and call him anything "Nigger. Blackie. Ape" Anything.

You'd get transferred. Not sacked and that's worst case scenario. You'd most likely be asked "What's happened ?" and if you have a good enough lie. You'll be all right

Just this year a white bus driver was calling a black woman all times names ? His punishment ? He gets voted to the school board

Black men who mess up get specific court dates or sacked. White men GET TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER JOB.

So if any of us want to join a school board you are saying we first need to learn how to drive a bus , then insult black women and we are on the board ?

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

My point was you (although I think u r white) are not accomplishing anything with hatred and racism.
    I don't hold up the poorest and most criminal elements of white people as “what white people are like”.
    I don't excuse violence against them saying that whites kill each other all the time.
    I don't try and prove that a white person deserved to die if get shot and killed by the police

Black people do not spend ANY amount of time turning the image of white people into “Halloween costumes” or sport team mascots
    Black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about blks

Whenever I say something bad about whites it almost always has to do with their racism. Calling out racism is not racist.

Perhaps blacks do tone words down out of fear of HR at work but don’t think we have don’t do the same. We live in constant fear of the current climate. Any racial or gender comment taken out of context and being white I’m screwed.
    You could walk into work tomorrow and you can walk up to black person and call him anything "Nigger. Blackie. Ape" Anything.

You'd get transferred. Not sacked and that's worst case scenario. You'd most likely be asked "What's happened ?" and if you have a good enough lie. You'll be all right

Just this year a white bus driver was calling a black woman all times names ? His punishment ? He gets voted to the school board

Black men who mess up get specific court dates or sacked. White men GET TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER JOB.

So if any of us want to join a school board you are saying we first need to learn how to drive a bus , then insult black women and we are on the board ?
    I reckon I could learn how to drive a bus. I have driven a seven and a half tonner doing multi-drop delivery back in the day as a young man. I am not sure there is anyone I couldn't insult. I think I could even insult Bernard Manning the fucking fat Yid if he was still alive
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

I reckon I could learn how to drive a bus. I have driven a seven and a half tonner doing multi-drop delivery back in the day as a young man. I am not sure there is anyone I couldn't insult. I think I could even insult Bernard Manning the fucking fat Yid if he was still alive
    @bff beanz, u can do or have done or been involved in any topic we bring up from putting away sex offenders to truck driving it is uncanny. I am done asking BigD any calm rational question as he always answers with more #whitegenocide racist bullshit and now @bff beanz is attacking “yids” which I find very inappropriate. As I am here fighting racism we have @bff beanz and Big D incite more racial hatred, this shit can’t be made up. How frickin dare they

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am done asking BigD any calm rational question as he always answers with more #whitegenocide racist bullshit and now @bff beanz is attacking “yids” which I find very inappropriate. As I am here fighting racism we have @bff beanz and Big D incite more racial hatred, this shit can’t be made up. How frickin dare they

Walrus, if you're quite done with your social experiment, you have a lot of explaining to do as to why you've missed the last few KKK meetings. I'm tired of covering for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's easy for Denison to accuse everybody of being a racist who is white and it is easy for Denison to say that everybody is white except for Africans. It is a gross oversimplification of genetic reality which suits his agenda. He has never quite answer the question at all about what the solution to the problem is. If he cared about black people at all which he does not apparently but if he cared about black people at all he would say what has to be done to fix this problem. Because from everything he has written over the past year or two he seems to be implying that the problem can never ever ever ever be fixed. And that is a really mentally ill way to look at it because that then implies that black people will forever and ever and ever and ever be victims of racism until the end of time with no end in sight and no solution in sight. How he plans to live in peace and in prosperity under those conditions would be a good question to ask him as well.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It's easy for Denison to accuse everybody of being a racist who is white and it is easy for Denison to say that everybody is white except for Africans. It is a gross oversimplification of genetic reality which suits his agenda. He has never quite answer the question at all about what the solution to the problem is. If he cared about black people at all which he does not apparently but if he cared about black people at all he would say what has to be done to fix this problem. Because from everything he has written over the past year or two he seems to be implying that the problem can never ever ever ever be fixed. And that is a really mentally ill way to look at it because that then implies that black people will forever and ever and ever and ever be victims of racism until the end of time with no end in sight and no solution in sight. How he plans to live in peace and in prosperity under those conditions would be a good question to ask him as well.

To be fair Denilson doesn't find it easy to talk or write without assistance.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He still hasn't answered my question about where in Africa he is from ...... he only said 'yes' that he is African.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    He still hasn't answered my question about where in Africa he is from ...... he only said 'yes' that he is African.
    You will have to wait some time for a reply as he has to do some research and find some 18th century documentation about caucasian first.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keith is from Nigeria. That I can tell you from first-hand experience

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I am done asking BigD any calm rational question as he always answers with more #whitegenocide racist bullshit and now @bff beanz is attacking “yids” which I find very inappropriate. As I am here fighting racism we have @bff beanz and Big D incite more racial hatred, this shit can’t be made up. How frickin dare they

Walrus, if you're quite done with your social experiment, you have a lot of explaining to do as to why you've missed the last few KKK meetings. I'm tired of covering for you.
    Tits remember I made that pledge to wear my robe and hood all week, well I did but while changing oil I got my robe saturated and can’t clean the damn thing, do u have an extra one
    Last edited by walrus; 06-08-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Liverpool mate .😁

Thread Information