Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: James Toney: "There will never be a White Heavyweight Champion"

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

To get all up in the air over the word niggah...whitey...what the fwock ever...well that's a bit slack...but we all do it.
    [/size]
    not everyone Wacko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

To get all up in the air over the word niggah...whitey...what the fwock ever...well that's a bit slack...but we all do it.
    [/size]
    not everyone Wacko
    This says it all...classic!

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blazzing Saddles...fwockin awesome!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His 'racism' doesn't bother me at all. I like Toney because he says what he says and never holds anything back. I really couldn't care less if he trashes white Europeans, I am a white European.

He says there will probably never be white heavyweight champion, maybe, but there won't ever be a black US President either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This post is right now on the homepage of the Boxing Records Archive (boxrec dot com).

And if you search "James Toney" on http://news.google.com, it comes up in the number two spot.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Love_Shovel
    This post is right now on the homepage of the Boxing Records Archive (boxrec dot com).

And if you search "James Toney" on http://news.google.com, it comes up in the number two spot.
    Wow, guess Saddo boxing must be the number one boxing site on the net! WaHoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's fat, so be nice to him. I never take James "Fat Ass" Toney too seriously, because he has been offending in the past. He says he has "the best trainer in the world," who happens to be white, Freddie Roach.

I think Toney is just trying to pass the limits of taboo and racisim, just like a comedian. But Toney always comes off as an offending bastard instead. Wonder what Roach had to say to Toney afterwards?

And it's a stupid remark, especially today. Wladimir, Liakhovich, and Maskaev (that guy who knocked Rahman out of the ring), all have wins over current or recent "champions."

I seriously think Wladimir would Knock Out James Toney. I think he's the only one, capable of that right now too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrokai
    I seriously think Wladimir would Knock Out James Toney. I think he's the only one, capable of that right now too.
    So you can all cheer, when the bad black man gets his comeupance.

Just kidding!!!! lol
    But I still think James would get KO'd by Wladdy.... you racist bastards. heheh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I met Toney and he's not a racist. I don't disagree with him about the European and eastern block fighters. I never saw anything in the Klitchko's that impressed me or any other heavyweight from Germany, Russia, Uzbekistan, etc. I was impressed with Lyahkovich and he has shown me that he is the most complete package at heavy right now. I guess Toney was wrong to say that there won't be a white champ because Lyahkovich just took Brewsters WBO belt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by baller
    I met Toney and he's not a racist. I don't disagree with him about the European and eastern block fighters. I never saw anything in the Klitchko's that impressed me or any other heavyweight from Germany, Russia, Uzbekistan, etc. I was impressed with Lyahkovich and he has shown me that he is the most complete package at heavy right now. I guess Toney was wrong to say that there won't be a white champ because Lyahkovich just took Brewsters WBO belt.
    So since you met him he isn't a racist?What did you ask him that and he said he wasn't?How can you not be a racist if he said those things and admitted that he just speaks his mind?If he didn't mean it he should have said he was just kidding!
    Wladimir is a much more well rounded fightet than Liakhovich I can tell you that just from the fights I have seen of Sergei's.If Toney was to fight Wladimir Toney would lose period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's why I like Toney, because he is ignorant! He is the perhaps the perfect example. However, his own trainer, Freddie Roach is white. So, I'm not sure if his comments could be taken seriously or not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by drgoodlooking
    That's why I like Toney, because he is ignorant! He is the perhaps the perfect example. However, his own trainer, Freddie Roach is white. So, I'm not sure if his comments could be taken seriously or not?
    I didn't take them seriously, but like I stated earlier on this thread, he should be fined. In every other sport, people get fined for racial remarks. Toney could have easily said,"Vlad, Valuev, and Sergei are overrated, and can not beat me or Rock. Then it sounds alot different, regardless of what he really meant. Maybe he's not smart enough to think that quickly in front of the camera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't take anything James Toney says seriously, he said he would be 220 for the Ruiz fight and 215 for the Rahman fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    I don't take anything James Toney says seriously, he said he would be 220 for the Ruiz fight and 215 for the Rahman fight.
    Good example!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican_Love_Shovel
    For those of you who saw the post fight press conference between Toney and Rahman on another popular boxing site, you know what James Toney said. For those of you who didn't see or hear it, here are some of his statements:

"Rahman is a real fighter; we ain't like these Germans and Russians you all trying to build up."

"We Afro-Americans... we ain't scared to fight nobody."

"You keep trying to build up the Great White Hype, it's not gonna happen"

"You all can stop all that"

"There isn't going to be a white heavyweight champ, unless it's in Europe... and that's real"

He mentions the Klitchkos and Valuev. Rahman is heard laughing in the background along with most of the pussy crowd who won't stand up to these despicably racist comments.
    This is why I talk shat about Toney, Out of respect to Saddo and my access here to this forum, I will let this shat slide..... I got kicked out already before. So Fook Toney
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information