User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart Phones have ruined humanity: this surely will make you cry

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Smart Phones have ruined humanity: this surely will make you cry

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Ted Kaczynski said technology would ruin us, that we would become slaves to it.
    Technology didn't ruin him Project MK Ultra did.....wooooooo boy, that whole deal was insane!

He's a young kid going to Harvard at age 16, really gets along well with 1 specific professor and that professor lured him in and crushed his hopes and dreams and self esteem....very bad stuff.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It's kind of like an alcoholic, around the age we hit puberty we are supposed to turn to our friends and family for help, some folks turn to alcohol. It's the same with social media now, when we get likes or messages it releases endorphins, the same as drugs and alcohol makes us feel. There's heaps of research on it.

In regards to technology enhancing our lifestyles it has, but it has also made us a slave to it. The thing that was supposed to help us now controls us. Ever sat a a red traffic light, early hours of the morning, no other cars around? Did you obey the technology and wait, how long did you wait?
    @Alpha I'm guessing you have watched Manhunt as well then?
    Yep I have, I also read kaczynski manifesto years ago and a few of his books, he had some brilliant ideas, it's a pity he turned to violence because you lose all credibility once that happens.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Ted Kaczynski said technology would ruin us, that we would become slaves to it.
    Technology didn't ruin him Project MK Ultra did.....wooooooo boy, that whole deal was insane!

He's a young kid going to Harvard at age 16, really gets along well with 1 specific professor and that professor lured him in and crushed his hopes and dreams and self esteem....very bad stuff.
    It's funny how so much of that has been covered up.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only good thing that smartphones are for is sometimes if I need to feel cozy while I'm trying to move my bowels I called walrus to get a little more motion

Thread Information