Dear Sir,

I hope all is well with your training and title reign thus far. I write this note to you in hopes you read this with sincerity and you take into consideration some of these observations I have made on your career.

It has been observed, and duly noted, that you are having difficulties finding opponents at the top level who wish to fight you. Of course, this means that your paydays are smaller than it should be at this stage in your career as a Champion. This notwithstanding, I would ask that you consider one thing which may additionally assist you in your career and cause for being the #1 in the sport: I would take my career on the road to Britain, Asia, Russia, South-Africa in particular, and organise mega-cards in those jurisdictions.

I have noticed with keen interest you had very good accounts of yourself in the media leading up to your most recent fight with Lamont Peterson, most notably on ESPN's First Take just recently and prior to that, a showing on the Breakfast Club- New York's leading morning show- and you are willing to make yourself available to fans and prospective fans. This is admirable.

All of these observations and mitigating concerns are a prime reason, I feel, you should simply organise large fights with whomever in foreign jurisdictions. Clearly you are top talent and the money you make may be a great deal more in a foreign country fighting a guy more known over there, as opposed to waiting to fight a top guy in America who just won't fight and run the risk of losing as much as you would in a foreign land to a stiff you should be able to beat, but got away with a lucky night.

I respect your career, and I hope you take this note into consideration for your career and to get the best out of it.

Sincerely,

YKDaDamaja