Default Re: Josh Taylor v Winston Campos - 3/3/18

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pricks put on big fights on the same day. Promoters need shooting.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are off the chart mate! In Rugby, the have internationals on the same day as league matches. In Football , there are matches on every channel every fucking day.
    What the fuck do you want? You’ve got more Boxing on TV than ever, and you can CHOOSE which to watch . Fuck me, nowadays you can even records 6 things at a fucking time anyway. Fucking grow up bud! x
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    You are off the chart mate! In Rugby, the have internationals on the same day as league matches. In Football , there are matches on every channel every fucking day.
    What the fuck do you want? You’ve got more Boxing on TV than ever, and you can CHOOSE which to watch . Fuck me, nowadays you can even records 6 things at a fucking time anyway. Fucking grow up bud! x
    Not at the same time!

There are weeks when no boxing is on. They should schedule the fights then. Not rocket science.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not at the same time!

There are weeks when no boxing is on. They should schedule the fights then. Not rocket science.
    But some of those weeks might be shit times of the month, when people have no money. Why should they lose income just because you want to watch it all for free?
    In an ideal World , i’m Sure every promoter would want dates all to themselves, but it ain’t like that.
    How you can moan about a clash for fights involving on one side a very good prospect, and on the other, a World level fighter I don’t know. There are 17 fucking divisions, you’re gonna get the odd clash surely!
    If Barcelona were playing on one channel, and Bristol City on the other, you wouldn’t give a fuck . I don’t see the difference.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not at the same time!

But some of those weeks might be shit times of the month, when people have no money. Why should they lose income just because you want to watch it all for free?
    In an ideal World , i’m Sure every promoter would want dates all to themselves, but it ain’t like that.
    How you can moan about a clash for fights involving on one side a very good prospect, and on the other, a World level fighter I don’t know. There are 17 fucking divisions, you’re gonna get the odd clash surely!
    If Barcelona were playing on one channel, and Bristol City on the other, you wouldn’t give a fuck . I don’t see the difference.
    That's because you are a Muppet.

Last week there was a clash, happens too often.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last week there was a clash, this week there’s a clash, don’t you see that is because there is more boxing on TV than ever you plank! Gone are the days of Wednesday night on Sportsnight for shows at the old Dog & Duck.
    That is down to how the Sport has been PROMOTED!
    Tell me, were you watching more boxing on the telly 10 years ago, or now? When you’ve answered that, pipe down and stop moaning!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last week there was a clash, this week there’s a clash, don’t you see that is because there is more boxing on TV than ever you plank! Gone are the days of Wednesday night on Sportsnight for shows at the old Dog & Duck.
    Tell me, were you watching more boxing on the telly 10 years ago, or now? When you’ve answered that, pipe down and stop moaning!
    What is the point of more boxing when they are on at the same time? You can only watch one fight at a time.

Two UK and two USA fights on tomorrow at the same time.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the point of more boxing when they are on at the same time? You can only watch one fight at a time.

Come on mate, don’t be a cunt all your life. Watch one record one if you want. I have never known anybody complain about having a choice ffs. It’s the 21st century.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Josh could have fun in this one. Not sure why they're are still calling it a trinket fight though.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on mate, don’t be a cunt all your life. Watch one record one if you want. I have never known anybody complain about having a choice ffs. It’s the 21st century.
    I want to watch all these fights live because they all interest me. 4 good fights and the only choice I have is to watch 2 of them.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to watch all these fights live because they all interest me. 4 good fights and the only choice I have is to watch 2 of them.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Play all the violins you want but there is no real choice.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alex Arthur looks scary with the beard.

Thread Information