38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Degale vs Truax rematch..Lara-Hurd

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Would love Hurd v Charlo but have to think that chin is due to crack the way he catches shots usually walking forward. Lara rematch would be fun but envision scenario where Hurd gets to him sooner. Lara basically forced to make it war to survive, came close but that damage sits on a guy.
    hurd did the right thing, just putting his hands up and walking in. dont even try to box. he tried to box with him in the first round, slipping, countering, all it did was get him hit a lot. lara had the problem that he couldnt turn hurd. if you cant turn hurd het gets to you easy. now he's on your chest and now neither of you can box. now youre equals.

i figure that if charlo cant turn or grab hurd when he comes in, he loses that kind of fight too.
    Charlo won’t try to turn Hurd I don’t think. I think he will work on catching him with hard jabs coming in and then landing the right. Hurd can be beat as long as you can last. He isn’t that great but he is tough. I think Charlo stops him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I think Charlo stops him.
    you think he decisions him?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Charlo stops him.
    you think he decisions him?
    Sure

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Truax looks like a fan boy.

Pathetic.

Terrible fight..both deserved to loose.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would love Hurd v Charlo but have to think that chin is due to crack the way he catches shots usually walking forward. Lara rematch would be fun but envision scenario where Hurd gets to him sooner. Lara basically forced to make it war to survive, came close but that damage sits on a guy.
    hurd did the right thing, just putting his hands up and walking in. dont even try to box. he tried to box with him in the first round, slipping, countering, all it did was get him hit a lot. lara had the problem that he couldnt turn hurd. if you cant turn hurd het gets to you easy. now he's on your chest and now neither of you can box. now youre equals.

i figure that if charlo cant turn or grab hurd when he comes in, he loses that kind of fight too.
    Charlo won’t try to turn Hurd I don’t think. I think he will work on catching him with hard jabs coming in and then landing the right. Hurd can be beat as long as you can last. He isn’t that great but he is tough. I think Charlo stops him.
    I'm leaning that way. Jermall used to be the boxer of the 2, maybe it's his opposition recently but he has been laying them out. I can also see Charlo holding off the Hurd second half onslaught to grab a points win.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

I'm leaning that way. Jermall used to be the boxer of the 2, maybe it's his opposition recently but he has been laying them out. I can also see Charlo holding off the Hurd second half onslaught to grab a points win.
    I'd spot Charlo the better mobility with combos and pop than Lara and serves well to make Hurds size and one track attack work against him. Charlo possess the right mindset to get respect early where as Lara fight went you could see Hurd physically disregard his stuff round by round.

Looks like Austin Trout is now getting a shot at Charlo in June.

Thread Information