Likes Likes:  43
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Emotional? Projection mate. Miles you have always been an easily manipulated sheep. It is why you are are so partisan on things like this. For you it's all a conspiracy because then you can pretend to be better than everyone else with your special inside Alex Jones level knowledge. Ha! It's the same with Lyle and the Q thing, in the real world you soyboy troll theories are laughable. You seem to think,
    'Well now that the world turns out to be more complex than I thought it must mean the good guys are the bad guys and vica versa because that simplifies it again for me'. Pathetic. Meanwhile ordinary people can quite clearly see the wolves on all sides. Go put your head in the Jaws of Putin and your gimp suit on for Murray and all the other Eton toffs laughing at you.
    Thanks for keeping it cordial...I mean I guess when I decided to be nice that was just a cue for you to start back trying to slam me.

Yes yes, I'm pathetic for not going along with your reality. Yup pure pathetic from me, not agreeing 110% with you. I'm sorry for that, maybe one day I'll learn

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think the Russian's cocked the assassination attempt up and poisoning is their main way of killing people here in the UK.
    OK and hell it very well could be a botched assassination attempt.

What other poisonings have there been in England that Russia has done? What evidence is there?

Espionage and the spy game that's a tricky area...government secrets...that's a tricky area...think we average citizens know 100% of what is going on? I mean I don't think so. I know I don't know what the fuck is going on in the deepest darkest corners of government. The CIA, MI6, the GRU/KGB.

Hell the FBI (and others) are engaged in a silent (not so silent to folks who get their news from alternative sources, but silent to those who watch the mainstream media) coup of President Trump....the proofs provided are the firings of various people associated with the Clinton Email scandal and Trump-Russia collusion investigation. Also the FAILING New York Times got hold of part of Trump's taxes and guess what......0 mention of Russia, 0 Russian money coming in...that and the firings point in a certain direction and it ain't "Trump colluded with Russia".

I'm not a Putin fan, but I don't blame the guy trying to protect his country from the likes of George Soros....and yeah Soros has a history with England too, but yall never say peep about him, why? He crashed the Pound for fucks sake! https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...forever-2010-6 The killer moment? When Soros found out just how badly his short selling had affected the Bank of England:

"I've learned we've just raised interest rates by two hundred basis points," he said softly--a full two percentage points. Then he rose and shook Smick's hand and left the room running."

But yeah nah yeah it's totally Russia and you know what we should start a shooting war with them, that'll teach 'em!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Victor Yushchenko wasn't poisoned in Britain and he lived....maybe it WAS the GRU/KGB but there's the same amount of evidence there as there is for the JFK assassination, we can GUESS but we don't know for absolute certain. Maybe the CIA or MI6 have a better idea but they're clued in on stuff we're not.

What is the goal? What is the end game of the poisonings? Is it to quell vocal critics of Putin? Is it to kill? (because it doesn't work so good if it's to kill) Is it to maim/injure? Is it to send a message?

Alexander Perepilichny - Apparently, instead of sorrel, his soup contained gelsemium, a rare plant found only in remote parts of China and loaded with toxins related to strychnine. He dropped dead while jogging....Is there a tie to Russia using gelsemium which is found in "remote parts of China"?

The journalist Anna Politkovskaya, a vocal critic of Vladimir Putin, became dangerously ill in 2004 after drinking tea on an Aeroflot flight. She survived the poisoning only to be shot while holding bags of groceries in her Moscow apartment building elevator in 2006.....so not in Britain and then not a poisoning which did her in...was it the Russian Mafia? Was it the GRU?

That same year, in London, Putin critic Alexander Litvinenko drank some tea brimming with polonium-210, resulting in such high radiation levels that doctors waited a week before performing an autopsy in hazmat suits.....so the Russians do all this testing and shit to get undetectable poisons into their victims and then they ALSO just outright nuke a guys insides with polonium-210

The Soviets tested the poisons on condemned prisoners, mostly political enemies....worth noting that Skripal was in fact a prisoner in Russia in 2004-2006 when he was pardoned by then President Medvedev. Also worth noting is that Skripal is buddy-buddy with Christopher 'Russian Dossier' Steele.

Worth noting that this type of shit didn't happen under Stalin or Khrushchev or Brezhnev they simply disappeared people, Stalin erased them from memory and history......Putin seems to be half assing things IF he's murdering people.

With the Skripal's I've seen 0 evidence that anyone knows just what the fuck they were poisoned with....Novichuk? Fentanyl? Carfentanyl? Polonium-210? Gelsemium? Dioxin?

I'm not saying that it's IMPOSSIBLE Russia did do this, I'm saying I'm not jumping to conclusions on this because America, England, etc have a vested interest that Russia keep looking like the baddies....and that's fine and all, but other nations and even groups within our respective nations could benefit by Russia being the targeted culprits to rule that out is naive.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was another prominent killing by the Russain but can not find it but here is another one.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ttempt-bristol

So what can UK do? Cannot bomb them so have to go down the route of sanctions.
    Last edited by Master; 10-11-2018 at 03:12 PM.

El Kabong Guest

There was another prominent killing by the Russain but can not find it but here is another one.

He was strangled not poisoned...I thought poison was their go to?

I'm open minded as to who gave the order and who did the deed, could be Russia, could be MI6 could be CIA could be MSS could be mercenaries who knows? Nobody has been caught, nobody has been charged.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

He was strangled not poisoned...I thought poison was their go to?

I'm open minded as to who gave the order and who did the deed, could be Russia, could be MI6 could be CIA could be MSS could be mercenaries who knows? Nobody has been caught, nobody has been charged.
    I think the UK intelligence are reviewing all these deaths and I am sure some of these are related to Russia. A lot of them came over here to flee Putin.

El Kabong Guest

I think the UK intelligence are reviewing all these deaths and I am sure some of these are related to Russia. A lot of them came over here to flee Putin.
    The same UK intelligence that stuck it's nose in our election and is/was helping run a silent coup against our duly elected President? (don't be bashful, New Zealand and Australia are involved as well...nothing on Canada as of yet but there's time).

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The same UK intelligence that stuck it's nose in our election and is/was helping run a silent coup against our duly elected President? (don't be bashful, New Zealand and Australia are involved as well...nothing on Canada as of yet but there's time).
    So you think UK interfered in the US election?

El Kabong Guest

Christopher Steele former MI6 worked in Russia compiled the dossier.....ummmm YEAH I'd say so. And that's not to mention Five Eyes (spy data sharing between 5 nations: US, UK, AU, NZ, CAN) which helped with the FISA warrants and gathering intelligence that way.

More information will come out about it in the future

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Christopher Steele former MI6 worked in Russia compiled the dossier.....ummmm YEAH I'd say so. And that's not to mention Five Eyes (spy data sharing between 5 nations: US, UK, AU, NZ, CAN) which helped with the FISA warrants and gathering intelligence that way.

More information will come out about it in the future
    You should be putting sanctions on us if true.

El Kabong Guest

You should be putting sanctions on us if true.
    Well if things were as simple as some folks like to think they are we probably would hit yall with sanctions. Who knows we may end up doing that anyway.

But I don't think that the people of the UK wish America any harm even if they don't like Trump...I think there's some people who got too big for their britches and they fucked up and lost an election nobody thought they would lose and now they're scrambling to regain control of things but it's too late now.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Emotional? Projection mate. Miles you have always been an easily manipulated sheep. It is why you are are so partisan on things like this. For you it's all a conspiracy because then you can pretend to be better than everyone else with your special inside Alex Jones level knowledge. Ha! It's the same with Lyle and the Q thing, in the real world you soyboy troll theories are laughable. You seem to think,
    'Well now that the world turns out to be more complex than I thought it must mean the good guys are the bad guys and vica versa because that simplifies it again for me'. Pathetic. Meanwhile ordinary people can quite clearly see the wolves on all sides. Go put your head in the Jaws of Putin and your gimp suit on for Murray and all the other Eton toffs laughing at you.
    I am not partisan, I am simply saying that it is BS that Russia somehow controlled Brexit and I am not a sheep whence not always believing the mainstream media. I caught you out just last week doing just that with that edited Sky report on Robinson. You aren't all that up to speed. Don't forget old boy, I have a lot more time to read and research than Joe Smith at the company 45 hours a week. Then again I guess you do too 'freelancing' or is it 'freeloading' ()?

Nope, the world is a complex place indeed, but I can tell when something is fishy and it is not because I am a fishmonger. Brexit is people pissed off with immigration and a lack of democracy. Ask most people who voted for it and that is what they will say. It is not rocket science. When you forcibly change a society you will get incredible blow back.

Rather than accept responsibility everything always goes back to the Russians. It has been going on for decades now and the anti war paranoia was a case in point. It was SIMPLY that ORDINARY people thought the government was talking double speak bollocks. Same with Brexit. People just don't like what's happening and the delusional Cultural Marxists like yourself cannot take it.

Murray might be laughing at you, but not me. I am not the one that is going to see a total transformation of Europe and Britain in my lifetime. That is for you and your children. I am not laughing about that all. I actually find that a very sad thing, but as you once said to me, and I shall never forget it, "I would rather have them than you". At least I am staying true to what I think about the issue and it is hardly a minority position.

Give the book a spin. Did you get past the intro of Peterson BTW? I doubt you actually bought the book anyway.
    So in reality you got owned by Tommy Fucking Robinson. You fell for it Miles. Complete and Utter bullshit and yet rather than admit it you just suck up to it like the good little partisan boy you are. Again you think you are better then 'Joe Smith' at the company? who is that? many of us here are self employed and can and do work from anywhere. Not you ,because you are the company man mate, the cog in the machine and because you resent it you make up this fantasy world where all the British posters on Saddo are this invented soap watching cloned drone work force popping out kids like the Catholic Monty Python Mum at the sink, and you are Oscar Wilde. In reality that is you chained to your fucking dishwater dull existence playing on a PS4 ffs and pretending some dwarf wannabe football hooligan is Jebus

Stop playing make believe. That is what kids do for you, force you to grow up and yet here you are stuck forever in your teenage angst years, pontificating and droning on about the same old shit and insisting everyone else be terrified of change like you, so that you feel more comfortable with your shit life choices. Sorry that your life sucks but I am not about to apologise about mine to make you feel better. It's 2018 the world is full of freelancers get over it. Currently I am working (this morning) on a UK project that i managed to shoot and crew alone but in a week or so I will have a bigger cast and crew and currently I can source some from Europe. If you have your way that will be made immeasurably harder just because of spite. That makes you weird.
    I missed this rather uncivil post and so I think it is worthy of a suitable response.

Firstly, back to your old projection thing. It is not that I think I am better than anyone, but it is a fact that most people, especially for people working in public school teaching jobs for example, that they have a lot less free time than freeloaders like you and people like me. Does it make me better? No. But it means my quality of life is better. I have afternoons free. Fridays and weekends free. I do not work 5 months of a year. It means I have time to study, read and learn and hopefully travel. This is time that many people simply do not have.

I am a company man? Says the man that allegedly spent years at a desk getting a bad back working for the fucking government? And all with an Art degree? So well played to you in that regard. You do not sound qualified, so how much of that is true I do not know, but yeah, whatever. Weren't you recently applying for some job wanting the chance at proper work? Well, you failed. You were not good enough. I know I have never failed a job interview. Never.

What are my shit life choices as compared with your own? Last winter you could not even afford a 20 pound bus ticket to London whilst I could afford to fly around the world and travel around and spend what I liked. You sell your own possessions to get by. You think taking pictures is a job. Right now in my bank account I probably have more money than you could make in several years including your wife's benefits. These are shit life choices right? A man with an Arts degree as compared to a degree that can take me anywhere I wish to go so that I can see what I wish to see. Shit life choices? You cannot even afford a plane ticket to America. You are pathetic. A loser.

And yes, I like the way you tried to build yourself up at the end there. It's lame. In other words you refuse to get a real job and it is you who has shown admitted disdain for supermarket workers and people doing real work that benefits others. You can go around 'filming' all you like, but I will instead prepare people to speak English for job interviews that will determine their futures. I find that considerably more meaningful than pissing about with cameras and not even having enough money at the end of the day for a bus ticket.

My views on the EU have nothing to do with keeping losers like you down. It is about democracy and a concern for the future well being of a country. Now have a good day, freak.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not partisan, I am simply saying that it is BS that Russia somehow controlled Brexit and I am not a sheep whence not always believing the mainstream media. I caught you out just last week doing just that with that edited Sky report on Robinson. You aren't all that up to speed. Don't forget old boy, I have a lot more time to read and research than Joe Smith at the company 45 hours a week. Then again I guess you do too 'freelancing' or is it 'freeloading' ()?

Nope, the world is a complex place indeed, but I can tell when something is fishy and it is not because I am a fishmonger. Brexit is people pissed off with immigration and a lack of democracy. Ask most people who voted for it and that is what they will say. It is not rocket science. When you forcibly change a society you will get incredible blow back.

Rather than accept responsibility everything always goes back to the Russians. It has been going on for decades now and the anti war paranoia was a case in point. It was SIMPLY that ORDINARY people thought the government was talking double speak bollocks. Same with Brexit. People just don't like what's happening and the delusional Cultural Marxists like yourself cannot take it.

Murray might be laughing at you, but not me. I am not the one that is going to see a total transformation of Europe and Britain in my lifetime. That is for you and your children. I am not laughing about that all. I actually find that a very sad thing, but as you once said to me, and I shall never forget it, "I would rather have them than you". At least I am staying true to what I think about the issue and it is hardly a minority position.

Give the book a spin. Did you get past the intro of Peterson BTW? I doubt you actually bought the book anyway.
    So in reality you got owned by Tommy Fucking Robinson. You fell for it Miles. Complete and Utter bullshit and yet rather than admit it you just suck up to it like the good little partisan boy you are. Again you think you are better then 'Joe Smith' at the company? who is that? many of us here are self employed and can and do work from anywhere. Not you ,because you are the company man mate, the cog in the machine and because you resent it you make up this fantasy world where all the British posters on Saddo are this invented soap watching cloned drone work force popping out kids like the Catholic Monty Python Mum at the sink, and you are Oscar Wilde. In reality that is you chained to your fucking dishwater dull existence playing on a PS4 ffs and pretending some dwarf wannabe football hooligan is Jebus

Stop playing make believe. That is what kids do for you, force you to grow up and yet here you are stuck forever in your teenage angst years, pontificating and droning on about the same old shit and insisting everyone else be terrified of change like you, so that you feel more comfortable with your shit life choices. Sorry that your life sucks but I am not about to apologise about mine to make you feel better. It's 2018 the world is full of freelancers get over it. Currently I am working (this morning) on a UK project that i managed to shoot and crew alone but in a week or so I will have a bigger cast and crew and currently I can source some from Europe. If you have your way that will be made immeasurably harder just because of spite. That makes you weird.
    I missed this rather uncivil post and so I think it is worthy of a suitable response.

Firstly, back to your old projection thing. It is not that I think I am better than anyone, but it is a fact that most people, especially for people working in public school teaching jobs for example, that they have a lot less free time than freeloaders like you and people like me. Does it make me better? No. But it means my quality of life is better. I have afternoons free. Fridays and weekends free. I do not work 5 months of a year. It means I have time to study, read and learn and hopefully travel. This is time that many people simply do not have.

I am a company man? Says the man that allegedly spent years at a desk getting a bad back working for the fucking government? And all with an Art degree? So well played to you in that regard. You do not sound qualified, so how much of that is true I do not know, but yeah, whatever. Weren't you recently applying for some job wanting the chance at proper work? Well, you failed. You were not good enough. I know I have never failed a job interview. Never.

What are my shit life choices as compared with your own? Last winter you could not even afford a 20 pound bus ticket to London whilst I could afford to fly around the world and travel around and spend what I liked. You sell your own possessions to get by. You think taking pictures is a job. Right now in my bank account I probably have more money than you could make in several years including your wife's benefits. These are shit life choices right? A man with an Arts degree as compared to a degree that can take me anywhere I wish to go so that I can see what I wish to see. Shit life choices? You cannot even afford a plane ticket to America. You are pathetic. A loser.

And yes, I like the way you tried to build yourself up at the end there. It's lame. In other words you refuse to get a real job and it is you who has shown admitted disdain for supermarket workers and people doing real work that benefits others. You can go around 'filming' all you like, but I will instead prepare people to speak English for job interviews that will determine their futures. I find that considerably more meaningful than pissing about with cameras and not even having enough money at the end of the day for a bus ticket.

My views on the EU have nothing to do with keeping losers like you down. It is about democracy and a concern for the future well being of a country. Now have a good day, freak.
    Ha ha beaner with the job attack again. He is a loafer and prob hasn’t sweat since 1972

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

out of all the posts in this thread I have to give @Gandalf the best and the brightest merits. He has really hit home with resounding points and point after point he has really put the people in their place.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I completely missed that attack and was reading through the thread this morning and thought 'WTF is that all about?' Then you look at his negative comments to Walrus about finance and collecting watches and what comes through more than anything is envy. The man hasn't got a got a pot to piss in and there is Walrus talking about shares, crypto and expensive watches. It breaks his sorry little heart. If it was all about the great freelancing life, then he wouldn't have been applying for a proper job that time. He WANTS to be a cog in a machine.

As for that nonsense about being a permanent teenager. Well, for a permanent teenager I haven't really done that badly. Unless of course I am not actually a permanent teenager and am a bit of a tenacious, hard working, disciplined person. After all I do have more than an.....ahem.....art degree. 'But real teachers would laugh at you' he cries! Well, actually no I laugh at them as I get mature students, have less paper work, more vacation time and earn a fair bit more when you factor in the exchange rate. Not bad for a joke, but then, we know that is Beanz trying to reduce me to feel better about his rather limited self. That's how he gets his kicks. Yep, the guy couldn't even afford a bus ticket just last winter. The man has made it. Rock and roll. Of course I am glad he couldn't afford it as it would have been a very awkward encounter.

Thread Information