Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Russia

And no it doesn't make me a better person than someone teaching in a public school, but it means I don't have rent to pay, have more disposable income, and have a lot more free time. It's a quality of life issue. People in public schools who are 'laughing at me' tend not to enjoy it very much.

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...ifying-figures

And you ain't special with the 'freelancing'. I did freelancing for several years and managed to fill my schedule easily enough to make a lot more than I do now. Again it is a quality of life thing that I stopped it as there is no point running yourself into the ground. If you can earn more and do less, then you take the time to get the qualifications to do what you need to do. Teenagers generally are not as self aware or career minded.

Having children does not make you a more mature or better person either, that comes from yourself and you alone. There are many terrible parents out there and I have no idea if you are a good one or a bad one and I do not care. You do not interest me. I am not curious about you. I don't even like you very much. Remember. If you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. If you think it is okay to be a bitch then I will give you a slap back. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I completely missed that attack and was reading through the thread this morning and thought 'WTF is that all about?' Then you look at his negative comments to Walrus about finance and collecting watches and what comes through more than anything is envy. The man hasn't got a got a pot to piss in and there is Walrus talking about shares, crypto and expensive watches. It breaks his sorry little heart. If it was all about the great freelancing life, then he wouldn't have been applying for a proper job that time. He WANTS to be a cog in a machine.

As for that nonsense about being a permanent teenager. Well, for a permanent teenager I haven't really done that badly. Unless of course I am not actually a permanent teenager and am a bit of a tenacious, hard working, disciplined person. After all I do have more than an.....ahem.....art degree. 'But real teachers would laugh at you' he cries! Well, actually no I laugh at them as I get mature students, have less paper work, more vacation time and earn a fair bit more when you factor in the exchange rate. Not bad for a joke, but then, we know that is Beanz trying to reduce me to feel better about his rather limited self. That's how he gets his kicks. Yep, the guy couldn't even afford a bus ticket just last winter. The man has made it. Rock and roll. Of course I am glad he couldn't afford it as it would have been a very awkward encounter.
    usually his type are successful, prob makes him even more bitter and envious

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That may have been a bit of a darkling comment there, O Angel Banished.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I completely missed that attack and was reading through the thread this morning and thought 'WTF is that all about?' Then you look at his negative comments to Walrus about finance and collecting watches and what comes through more than anything is envy. The man hasn't got a got a pot to piss in and there is Walrus talking about shares, crypto and expensive watches. It breaks his sorry little heart. If it was all about the great freelancing life, then he wouldn't have been applying for a proper job that time. He WANTS to be a cog in a machine.

As for that nonsense about being a permanent teenager. Well, for a permanent teenager I haven't really done that badly. Unless of course I am not actually a permanent teenager and am a bit of a tenacious, hard working, disciplined person. After all I do have more than an.....ahem.....art degree. 'But real teachers would laugh at you' he cries! Well, actually no I laugh at them as I get mature students, have less paper work, more vacation time and earn a fair bit more when you factor in the exchange rate. Not bad for a joke, but then, we know that is Beanz trying to reduce me to feel better about his rather limited self. That's how he gets his kicks. Yep, the guy couldn't even afford a bus ticket just last winter. The man has made it. Rock and roll. Of course I am glad he couldn't afford it as it would have been a very awkward encounter.
    usually his type are successful, prob makes him even more bitter and envious
    Be careful, you know what Master is like with that PC button.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love Russia, especially the women.

The world's greatest leader is Vladimir Putin. The weakest and worst is Canada's Justin Trudeau.

Last edited by Freedom; 10-15-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master should have much more disdain for what the racist United Kingdom did to India and to his ancestors there in so many different ways but especially via the British East India Company, than he should have any care about Russia poisoning a couple of double-crossing spies or whatever

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Master should have much more disdain for what the racist United Kingdom did to India and to his ancestors there in so many different ways but especially via the British East India Company, than he should have any care about Russia poisoning a couple of double-crossing spies or whatever
    Why should he? That is like Lyle expecting people to display more outrage? Surely that is the type of attitude you are always lampooning? Nobody is saying the British were not cunts or are not still, it's you lot insisting nobody says a bad word about Putin in case it reflects badly on Trump. It's very weird this self brainwashing idea that Trump and Putin are somehow a breath of fresh air. The are exactly the same type of self serving scum as those they replaced. Much worse in Putin's case. Trump may end up being marginally better than Dronebama but he is not the hero he likes to think he is. Look at his attitude to the Saudis. He sold you all down the river.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Ooooh look election meddling....

....wait a second that's not Trump and Russia....that's Brazil and the EU conspiring to stop Jair Bolsonaro.....oh well nothing to see here

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout

Well, THIS is certain to raise more than a few eyebrows. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As indicated by the "Military and Security Developments Involving the People's Republic of China 2018" report, China boasts 75 to 100 intercontinental ballistic missiles, 16 to 30 intermediate-range ballistic missiles, 200 to 300 medium-range ballistic missiles, and 1,000 to 2,000 short-ranged ballistic missiles, amounting to approximately 2,000 missiles.

Hey tits as that article mentions I think China is a big part of this decision. I was looking for an article I read where China is busy building all the weapons we can’t due to these treaties. I’m not supporting another arms race, just pointing that out.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As indicated by the "Military and Security Developments Involving the People's Republic of China 2018" report, China boasts 75 to 100 intercontinental ballistic missiles, 16 to 30 intermediate-range ballistic missiles, 200 to 300 medium-range ballistic missiles, and 1,000 to 2,000 short-ranged ballistic missiles, amounting to approximately 2,000 missiles.

Hey tits as that article mentions I think China is a big part of this decision. I was looking for an article I read where China is busy building all the weapons we can’t due to these treaties. I’m not supporting another arms race, just pointing that out.

No, I think you got a good point. What's the use of abiding to a treaty with Russia, if China is building nukes full speed ahead?
    Really what should happen is China should be brought to the table as a 3rd world power and held accountable for de-nuking as well.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

No, I think you got a good point. What's the use of abiding to a treaty with Russia, if China is building nukes full speed ahead?
    Really what should happen is China should be brought to the table as a 3rd world power and held accountable for de-nuking as well.
    I would be 100% for that. Cyber warfar treaty as well.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Leave China alone. They have not invaded Iraq. Nor Crimea.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Leave China alone. They have not invaded Iraq. Nor Crimea.
    Says the idiot

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back in the day, I used to work in a napkin factory in Sverdlovsk.

Of course, that was when it was all part of the serviette union .....
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information