Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I honestly don't think that either team is 'ducking' the other, I just think that both teams want to get the best deal possible, its called negotiating, I negotiate with solicitors every day, they want £10,000 I want to offer them £3000 we both know that it will settle at around £6000, how often do you think we reach an agreement after one phone call or within 24 hours? I'll tell you, very fucking rarely, it often take at least a month.

we are not talking £6000 we are talking $50,000,000 to expect someone to just say within 24 hours 'yeah that looks good, I'll go for that' is fucking ludicrous.
    Of course the negotiations will take long. Eddie keeps changing what he wants. But you can agree to fight and then begin negotiations

You can back out of a fight at any point until you sign the final contract. Why are we acting like agreeing in principle to fight is binding?
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 04-28-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This conversation is so strange because there are so many things being made to be issues that we all know are not. No contract signed, no fight. Easy peazy.

An agreement to negotiate is no big deal.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They agreed to fight way before Wilder offer, during it and then after. Joshua agreed and Hearn agreed. Meanwhile Wilders team have agreed to fight Breazeale according to the WBC
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know..... after 20 pages of us haggling over who's ducking whom and who offered what to whom.... I'd say screw it.

Let them fight someone else first. If they're both as good as they say they are, they'll both still be around as undefeated champions with one more fight under their respective belts and their showdown will be that much more profitable.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You know..... after 20 pages of us haggling over who's ducking whom and who offered what to whom.... I'd say screw it.

Let them fight someone else first. If they're both as good as they say they are, they'll both still be around as undefeated champions with one more fight under their respective belts and their showdown will be that much more profitable.
    If it doesn’t happen next, I can’t see it happening. Lots of mandatories and the chance of one of them getting beat will make it hard to make.
    I think both parties would probably agree on that score. I also really hope that rematch clauses AREN’T written into the contract if it gets made.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    They agreed to fight way before Wilder offer, during it and then after. Joshua agreed and Hearn agreed. Meanwhile Wilders team have agreed to fight Breazeale according to the WBC
    Show him saying yes. I can show him changing demands from seeing the money that was out in escrow to bring taught how to do business today "we can't even begin to make decisions" that is far from yes.

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-wi...-exist--127602

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been searching all over, watched about an hour and a half of Eddie videos. I haven't seem him say yes anywhere. Only reason after reason why no. I'm intrigued to see what you bring Beanz

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I've been searching all over, watched about an hour and a half of Eddie videos. I haven't seem him say yes anywhere. Only reason after reason why no. I'm intrigued to see what you bring Beanz
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZRJy4AImQ
    9.14 answers your question , and indeed nearly all the way through the interview. It’s funny, didn’t take me long to find . Still, I suppose you find things if you REALLY want to find them , eh Ronnie ?
    Now, my dear pedigree chum, can we please stop this tireless “@Master like” haranguing of Eddie Hearn.
    At the end of the day, we’ve had some talk, there’s been some figures thrown around , now it just all needs to be backed up and getting serious.
    If it happens , great! If not, we may get an idea of why not, and we can blame who we want to blame.
    Now I wonder who YOU will be blaming? Hmmm, now let me see??

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZRJy4AImQ
    9.14 answers your question , and indeed nearly all the way through the interview. It’s funny, didn’t take me long to find . Still, I suppose you find things if you REALLY want to find them , eh Ronnie ?
    Now, my dear pedigree chum, can we please stop this tireless “@Master like” haranguing of Eddie Hearn.
    At the end of the day, we’ve had some talk, there’s been some figures thrown around , now it just all needs to be backed up and getting serious.
    If it happens , great! If not, we may get an idea of why not, and we can blame who we want to blame.
    Now I wonder who YOU will be blaming? Hmmm, now let me see??
    Is this how far we are reaching? From March 13th Eddie says “people say Eddie Hearn doesn’t want to make this fight. If you know Eddie Hearn you know he wants to make the biggest fights in boxing. I want to make money” and this is supposed to be him saying yes to the 50 million dollar plus 50% split offer? Really? You can do better. I hope you find him saying yes, but so far, this is still quite clearly not him saying yes to the fight.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankly that attempt was a little embarrassing. Try again

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

Just let me know

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even the “some guy from Alabama” “some guy from Alabama” to make it seem what, that Deontay doesn’t have money? His net worth is 5 times Eddies. That’s easy to look up. So what is the validity in that belittling? Or is he trying to suggest Wilder is the one putting up the money because we all know Haymon is the one putting up the money?

Tell me what purpose that serves other than distraction?

Agree and begin point by point terms sheets, don’t agree to anything you don’t like. It’s simple

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now Wilder is going to give Eddie Hearn lessons on promoting?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have already posted the link where Eddy has said that he wrote back saying they were interested in the offer, send a contract etc. Where is their response? Sounds like they are just messing about.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information