Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  75
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 481

Thread: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Share/Bookmark
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,229
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    So Wilders team pull out of the Thursday meeting saying no point we made a new offer and then when Eddie says OK let's meet Friday bring the contract and details and we will sort it out, Wilders team refuse.


    They don't want it. They never wanted it. They have already set up the fight with Breazeale according to the WBC

    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

    You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

    So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

    Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

    Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,229
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Uhm 0.56 into the interview, Eddie Hearn says “We want the fight!” @Ron Swanson, thoughts?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now Wilder is going to give Eddie Hearn lessons on promoting?
    Seems you have learned from Eddie how to use the wrong name to belittle. You'll make a nice puppet. Read the article and you'll see Eddie saying Wilders team needs to show him how the fight will generate so much money. So yes, he wants Wilders team to teach him the business

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

    You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

    So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

    Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

    Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

    http://higgingtonpost.com/eddie-hear...xing-promoter/

    Which ridiculous article would you like?

    What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

    They sent us an offer but now we want a more specific incomplete offer

    We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

    I also want them to teach me how to build revenue streams in the US

    Until then "no decision can be made"

    Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,229
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now Wilder is going to give Eddie Hearn lessons on promoting?
    Seems you have learned from Eddie how to use the wrong name to belittle. You'll make a nice puppet. Read the article and you'll see Eddie saying Wilders team needs to show him how the fight will generate so much money. So yes, he wants Wilders team to teach him the business
    I was simply quoting you suggesting the fact that Wilder may have more personal Wealth than Hearn being relevant. It's not. Wilders team have said what exactly? Show me Haymon offering anything? Wilder offered it. Joshua accepted, Hearn accepted and asked for a meeting or at least a contract or some details to look at and two days running Wilders team cancelled their meeting. What are they going to teach Eddy? At the moment I don't work for matchroom but I have worked for a number of UK Promoters so I would be interested to know exactly what Al is going to teach Eddy and Matchroom. Nobody is doubting the expertise, money and influence of Haymon but what exactly is he going to teach Eddy? Are Instagram , Social Media and E-Mails now going to replace face to face meetings?

    Even Floyd concedes that Joshua- Wilder makes sense in the UK. It just seems that a lot of American fight fans and Wilder refuse to swallow that bitter pill.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    I'll put this very simple. They said "50 million and I'll agree tomorrow" that is all Wilder's team asked them to agree to for the meeting to happen. Exactly what they aSked for. Why would you have a meeting with someone who won't agree to what they aSked for?

    Of course details need to be worked out. Agree and do that, point by point.

    Of course location needs to be worked out, agree to the money and do that.

    If later Eddie determines he doesn't like the revenue streams he can say that. If he doesn't like the location(although everyone knows it will be Vegas) he can say that. If later he determines he doesn't like the date he can say that.

    Just agree to the money you asked for and negotiate

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So now Wilder is going to give Eddie Hearn lessons on promoting?
    Seems you have learned from Eddie how to use the wrong name to belittle. You'll make a nice puppet. Read the article and you'll see Eddie saying Wilders team needs to show him how the fight will generate so much money. So yes, he wants Wilders team to teach him the business
    I was simply quoting you suggesting the fact that Wilder may have more personal Wealth than Hearn being relevant. It's not. Wilders team have said what exactly? Show me Haymon offering anything? Wilder offered it. Joshua accepted, Hearn accepted and asked for a meeting or at least a contract or some details to look at and two days running Wilders team cancelled their meeting. What are they going to teach Eddy? At the moment I don't work for matchroom but I have worked for a number of UK Promoters so I would be interested to know exactly what Al is going to teach Eddy and Matchroom. Nobody is doubting the expertise, money and influence of Haymon but what exactly is he going to teach Eddy? Are Instagram , Social Media and E-Mails now going to replace face to face meetings?

    Even Floyd concedes that Joshua- Wilder makes sense in the UK. It just seems that a lot of American fight fans and Wilder refuse to swallow that bitter pill.
    Of course it's not relevant, that's my point. Eddie brought it into the conversation with his "some guy from Alabama" " some guy from Alabame"

    Haymon agreed to show him the money. That shows his involvement, it's not just Wilder.

    Finkell agreed the deal is real, Rubella agreed the deal is real. It's not just "some guy from Alabama"

    What are they going to teach him, that's quote clear in many articles. Eddie wants them to show all revenue streams.

    As for Eddie agreed, he has not. He has said he needs all these things before he will even agree to just the money "we can't even begin to make a decision" (from yesterday despite Primo's accusations that I keep repeating old things)

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    He says he doesn’t know what they can do. Really, we all know what he can do, agree to the money then negotiate. It’s a misdirection. How can anyone expect the details to be worked out if he won’t agree to what he asked for?

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,229
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    In early April Finkel said

    ‘We are prepared to meet as soon as possible, anywhere, anytime, and when I meet Matchroom [Joshua’s promoters] I will have the authority to make the deal. It’s for the better for everybody, and the sport. Unless someone has another agenda. We are ready. Let’s make the fight.’

    So why did he not turn up?

    Where is Haymon agreeing to show Hearn the money? A cellphone shot on Instagram. I can't see anything anywhere from Haymon.


    So Hearn replies to Wiler's e-mail

    "we are very interested in making this fight, please send us a draft contract"

    and the reply from Wilder's team ?


    "you have to accept the fight and then we will send you the contract"



    It's not misdirection to ask for a draft contract at all. It's perfectly normal.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    In early April Finkel said

    ‘We are prepared to meet as soon as possible, anywhere, anytime, and when I meet Matchroom [Joshua’s promoters] I will have the authority to make the deal. It’s for the better for everybody, and the sport. Unless someone has another agenda. We are ready. Let’s make the fight.’

    So why did he not turn up?

    Where is Haymon agreeing to show Hearn the money? A cellphone shot on Instagram. I can't see anything anywhere from Haymon.


    So Hearn replies to Wiler's e-mail

    "we are very interested in making this fight, please send us a draft contract"

    and the reply from Wilder's team ?


    "you have to accept the fight and then we will send you the contract"



    It's not misdirection to ask for a draft contract at all. It's perfectly normal.
    I agree with you here. Except they've already dealt with Eddie “negotiating” in bad faith. So because they’ve dealt with Eddie negotiating in bad faith already they want one concession, to agree to the money. The money they asked for. (Perhaps you recall Eddie saying Wilder’s camp never contacts them so Finkell called into the radio show he was on and called BS, and Eddie never said they didn’t try to contact him again because it was BS. Then they “negotiated” for one day. And went on to make the Parker fight as everyone knew would happen. That’s negotiating in bad faith)

    Notice you don’t see Eddie saying “we need to see the money” anymore. That is because Haymon agreed to show him the money. Now instead he says he needs to see how they intend to generate money from the fight. He would see that in negotiations. If he doesn’t like where the money comes from he can say so then. He’s invented a problem before a problem existed.

    All he has to agree to is the money they asked for. To demonstrate genuine interest. Of course they want proof of interest since he’s already burned them wasting their time.

    Deontay’s entire team is in New York ready to meet, including Wilder. Hearn is in New York. Just agree to the money and get it started. Remember they said they “would agree tomorrow” if offered 50 million. We’re on day 3 and still they haven’t agreed to simply the money.

    Eddie says he wants to meet. To meet all he has to do is agree to the money they asked for. He won’t do that. Yet people believe he wants to meet. It’s maddening.

    Let’s look at it a different way. A simple agreement to the money for the fight is not binding. Why not agree to it to call their bluff? If they said no to the meeting still we have answers, all the answers. Who then is keeping us from having all the answers? And who keeps raising more questions?

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    431
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

    You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

    So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

    Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

    Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

    http://higgingtonpost.com/eddie-hear...xing-promoter/

    Which ridiculous article would you like?

    What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

    They sent us an offer but now we want a more specific incomplete offer

    We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

    I also want them to teach me how to build revenue streams in the US

    Until then "no decision can be made"

    Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it
    Wait a minute, before we can go any further,please can you answer me one question. Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that link?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,229
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    If Deontay's team are all in New York waiting to meet, than why don't they meet Hearn and then tell everybody that he refused their offer, even after meeting them? What have they possibly got to lose by meeting? By refusing to discuss things face to face, or even offer a draft contract or outline, Wilder's team are making themselves look unprofessional, and losing any upper hand they may have believed they had.

    Hearn and Joshua are hrdly wasting anyone's time by suggesting that they meet and hammer out a contract. Hearn and Matchroom are not some inexperienced new kids on the block fudging their way thru. They have a proven track record of putting together fights and shows on an international scale, but It seems that Wilders team are just being churlish and want to be seen to have the upper hand, because they know they really are not the A side here. Haymon may be, but he is simply the advisor, whereas Wilder thinks that he is something he is not. He is not the draw he thinks he is, and it irks. That is why he would not come to the UK for Joshua's last fight, and why he does not want to come and fight away from home.

    We are used to it here in the UK. Everyone expects us to travel, and even when our fighters do, they still expect people to pay for PPV at a time in the morning most American boxing fans would never accept.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,482
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    390
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If Deontay's team are all in New York waiting to meet, than why don't they meet Hearn and then tell everybody that he refused their offer, even after meeting them? What have they possibly got to lose by meeting? By refusing to discuss things face to face, or even offer a draft contract or outline, Wilder's team are making themselves look unprofessional, and losing any upper hand they may have believed they had.

    Hearn and Joshua are hrdly wasting anyone's time by suggesting that they meet and hammer out a contract. Hearn and Matchroom are not some inexperienced new kids on the block fudging their way thru. They have a proven track record of putting together fights and shows on an international scale, but It seems that Wilders team are just being churlish and want to be seen to have the upper hand, because they know they really are not the A side here. Haymon may be, but he is simply the advisor, whereas Wilder thinks that he is something he is not. He is not the draw he thinks he is, and it irks. That is why he would not come to the UK for Joshua's last fight, and why he does not want to come and fight away from home.

    We are used to it here in the UK. Everyone expects us to travel, and even when our fighters do, they still expect people to pay for PPV at a time in the morning most American boxing fans would never accept.
    Again, they won’t meet because thry’ve already dealt with Eddie negotiating in bad faith. What they have to lose by meeting is their time that can be used meeting with people that intend to do business. Eddie should show they intend to do business.

    Eddie made requests, requests were approved. Why can’t one request of simply agreeing to the money be approved? Again, it’s the money they asked for!

    Eddie is wasting their time if he doesn’t intend to make the fight. There is no reason not to agree to the money you asked for if you want to make the fight.

    And here you are like Eddie bringing up things that don’t matter. A side, B side. This matters when determining the money, who enters first etcetera. It doesn’t matter when talking about agreeing to what you asked for.

    “Wilder thinks he is something that he is not” again, irrelevant. It doesn’t matter what Wilder is. It matters what he offered. Just more distraction from what matters.

    As for Wilder “would not come to U.K. for Joshua’s last fight” he had tickets bought and plans to travel until Joshua said he couldn’t get in the ring. Then when Wilder said he wouldn’t come because of that AJ said he didn’t say that(which he did) but rather that he needed a contract first(not what he said) then he said Fury could get in the ring(curious because no contract!)

    He doesn’t want to fight away from home because away from home he gets 12.5, 27.5 for Joshua. You are right, UK fans get screwed because they will buy a fight at a crap hour. US fans won’t. And because of this the fight makes more money in the USA. As proven by the offers. Hearn himself said the fight makes more in the USA. You can be absolutely sure if Eddie said we’ll give Wilder 50 to go to U.K. that offer is signed immediately

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wilder/Stiverne purses- Wilder's was bigger!
    By ykdadamaja in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2015, 04:32 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 11:22 PM
  3. let it begin
    By bigshot in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 08:32 AM
  4. Let the Unification Begin
    By Wacko3205 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
  5. Interested to begin
    By Erik in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 08:11 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing