Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

As for yet another distraction from the fact Eddie won’t agree to what they asked for, Brezeale. Yes it’s been ordered, this is not new information. But notice it is not listed, because Wilder’s team has not agreed while waiting on Eddie.

All these distractions from what matters. Agree to the money and negotiate

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To me this looks like Pac/Mayweather. Great buiness, look at all the publicity. But not great for getting the fight.

And let's remember when the fight was made, when Pac agreed on the money.

Sure Pac said he would fight for free. But look back when Pac became Floyd's mandatory. You will see me saying Pac will not enforce it he will fight Bradley because Bradley had the only other belt. It was the only fight that would get him removed from the mandatory spot he didn't want. Because he didn't want the mandatory split.

These things come down to money, if the money is agreed the other stuff is sorted out. So agree to the money if you want to fight.

I just want the fight.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is why I can't shut up on the matter. All these distractions that people allow. When we all know if the money is agreed it will get sorted out. Every single one of us knows this

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder and Wilders team don't have a lot of patience to begin with, they're certainly not going to let Eddie just Fritter away their time. Being in New York people don't have a lot of time to piss away AT ALL.

AND NO WE AIN'T GETTIN UP AT 4 A.M. TO WATCH A PRIZE FIGHT

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

http://higgingtonpost.com/eddie-hear...xing-promoter/

Which ridiculous article would you like?

What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

They sent us an offer but now we want a more specific incomplete offer

We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

I also want them to teach me how to build revenue streams in the US

Until then "no decision can be made"

Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it
    Wait a minute, before we can go any further,please can you answer me one question. Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that link?
    So from your lack of a response, you didn’t believe it. It was just another smokescreen to deflect from your ridiculous argument.
    Well that’s ok, at least now I know for sure. #supertroll
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

http://higgingtonpost.com/eddie-hear...xing-promoter/

Which ridiculous article would you like?

What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

They sent us an offer but now we want a more specific incomplete offer

We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

I also want them to teach me how to build revenue streams in the US

Until then "no decision can be made"

Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it
    Wait a minute, before we can go any further,please can you answer me one question. Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that link?
    So from your lack of a response, you didn’t believe it. It was just another smokescreen to deflect from your ridiculous argument.
    Well that’s ok, at least now I know for sure. #supertroll
    https://www.networthdatabase.com/eddie-hearn-net-worth/

Let me know how many you would like to see.
    Do you folks not understand how net worth is compiled? Sure, Eddie has far more than this but people with large amounts of money/income take out large loans because with the great interest rates they are afforded they would be stupid not to.

For example University of Michigan was just given 200 million dollars by the owner of the Dolphins. But instead of using that for their 100 million dollar renovation to athletic facilities they took out a loan for it. Because if you have lots of money interest is lower than inflation. Net profit. While they still have the 200 million making money. So if you look at the books they are only up 100 million in a net worth type of sense but I'm fact they are still up 200 million.

Same for Eddie, having a net worth of 2.5 million doesn't mean that's all he has. It means what he has vs what he owes out ends at 2.5 million. Only poor people don't understand how big time loans work. You take them because you profit on them vs inflation. If you have 10 million dollars and you actually have 10 million dollars you are losing money.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really struggling to get my head round anybody defending Wilder or Finkel here.
    1) Negotiations don't happen over Social Media or Email.
    2) A multi million dollar fight has so many details to sort out that no man on earth can physically accept the non existent offer without seeing the contract.
    3) AJ did respond to the offer to show he is very interested.
    4) Finkel then cancelled the meeting and then refused to reschedule.
    5) Breazeale then goes public with the fact that he is expecting to fight Wilder in August....which is what Hearn said about 2 weeks ago.

So to recap, Wilder wants Hearn to agree to a fight without first showing him a contract with details on where the fight will take place, where the money is and what the promotion entails. He also wants him to accept it without consulting Sky - who he has a broadcasting contract with.

It's embarassing. As is anyone defending it.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    2) A multi million dollar fight has so many details to sort out that no man on earth can physically accept the non existent offer without seeing the contract.
    5) Breazeale then goes public with the fact that he is expecting to fight Wilder in August....which is what Hearn said about 2 weeks ago.

So to recap, Wilder wants Hearn to agree to a fight without first showing him a contract with details on where the fight will take place, where the money is and what the promotion entails. He also wants him to accept it without consulting Sky - who he has a broadcasting contract with.

All they are asking to agree is to the money they aSked for, then they will negotiate. But keep trying.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll put this very simple. They said "50 million and I'll agree tomorrow" that is all Wilder's team asked them to agree to for the meeting to happen. Exactly what they aSked for. Why would you have a meeting with someone who won't agree to what they aSked for?

Of course details need to be worked out. Agree and do that, point by point.

Of course location needs to be worked out, agree to the money and do that.

If later Eddie determines he doesn't like the revenue streams he can say that. If he doesn't like the location(although everyone knows it will be Vegas) he can say that. If later he determines he doesn't like the date he can say that.

Just agree to the money you asked for and negotiate
    Joshua did agree. He said "let's roll"

I assume at that point, the next thing which would need to happen would be a meeting.

What Joshua actually said initially was "$50m upfront". Asking to see proof of that is not in any way, shape or form unreasonable. You're deluded if you think otherwise

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay. Since everyone wants to talk nonsense let's get right to the meat. Who here is foolish enough to say they believe that with the money agreed the fight would not get made?

Eager to see who is completely full of ish

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All they are asking to agree is to the money they aSked for, then they will negotiate. But keep trying.
    Joshua said "let's roll". Is his social media answer not as genuine as Wilder's social media offer?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll put this very simple. They said "50 million and I'll agree tomorrow" that is all Wilder's team asked them to agree to for the meeting to happen. Exactly what they aSked for. Why would you have a meeting with someone who won't agree to what they aSked for?

Of course details need to be worked out. Agree and do that, point by point.

Of course location needs to be worked out, agree to the money and do that.

If later Eddie determines he doesn't like the revenue streams he can say that. If he doesn't like the location(although everyone knows it will be Vegas) he can say that. If later he determines he doesn't like the date he can say that.

Just agree to the money you asked for and negotiate
    Joshua did agree. He said "let's roll"

I assume at that point, the next thing which would need to happen would be a meeting.

What Joshua actually said initially was "$50m upfront". Asking to see proof of that is not in any way, shape or form unreasonable. You're deluded if you think otherwise
    Pay close attention, THEY AGREED TO SHOW THE MONEY. That's why it switched to Eddie needing to know how they plan to generate the money from the fight. Wilder team has repeatedly given Eddie what he asked for and he keeps changing whaT he supposedly needs.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay. Since everyone wants to talk nonsense let's get right to the meat. Who here is foolish enough to say they believe that with the money agreed the fight would not get made?

Can you reword that so it makes sense

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua said "let's roll". Is his social media answer not as genuine as Wilder's social media offer?
    The amount has still not been accepted. I say "let's roll" does that mean I get the fight? Or does agreeing to the money mean more?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you reword that so it makes sense

If the money is agreed does the fight happen?

Thread Information