Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    I'll put this very simple. They said "50 million and I'll agree tomorrow" that is all Wilder's team asked them to agree to for the meeting to happen. Exactly what they aSked for. Why would you have a meeting with someone who won't agree to what they aSked for?

Of course details need to be worked out. Agree and do that, point by point.

Of course location needs to be worked out, agree to the money and do that.

If later Eddie determines he doesn't like the revenue streams he can say that. If he doesn't like the location(although everyone knows it will be Vegas) he can say that. If later he determines he doesn't like the date he can say that.

Just agree to the money you asked for and negotiate
    Joshua did agree. He said "let's roll"

I assume at that point, the next thing which would need to happen would be a meeting.

What Joshua actually said initially was "$50m upfront". Asking to see proof of that is not in any way, shape or form unreasonable. You're deluded if you think otherwise
    Pay close attention, THEY AGREED TO SHOW THE MONEY. That's why it switched to Eddie needing to know how they plan to generate the money from the fight. Wilder team has repeatedly given Eddie what he asked for and he keeps changing whaT he supposedly needs.
    I'm done. Honestly. If they had any interest in the fight, they'd have been at the meeting.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll put this very simple. They said "50 million and I'll agree tomorrow" that is all Wilder's team asked them to agree to for the meeting to happen. Exactly what they aSked for. Why would you have a meeting with someone who won't agree to what they aSked for?

Of course details need to be worked out. Agree and do that, point by point.

Of course location needs to be worked out, agree to the money and do that.

If later Eddie determines he doesn't like the revenue streams he can say that. If he doesn't like the location(although everyone knows it will be Vegas) he can say that. If later he determines he doesn't like the date he can say that.

Just agree to the money you asked for and negotiate
    Joshua did agree. He said "let's roll"

I assume at that point, the next thing which would need to happen would be a meeting.

What Joshua actually said initially was "$50m upfront". Asking to see proof of that is not in any way, shape or form unreasonable. You're deluded if you think otherwise
    Pay close attention, THEY AGREED TO SHOW THE MONEY. That's why it switched to Eddie needing to know how they plan to generate the money from the fight. Wilder team has repeatedly given Eddie what he asked for and he keeps changing whaT he supposedly needs.
    I'm done. Honestly. If they had any interest in the fight, they'd have been at the meeting.
    Again, there was no point in having a meeting if Eddie wouldn’t even agree to what he asked for

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously who here believes that the money isn’t the biggest issue? If nobody then there is no argument to be made. Only distractions

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So this is supposed to be the E-Mail From Finkel

Good Morning Eddie,

You know as well as us how a big fight is made. First an offer is made and if the offer is accepted, a contract will follow.
    You saying we didn’t even send you a contract is a smoke screen. Your own recent actions will bare me out.
    1-you made us an offer for Deontay to fight Anthony Joshua. This is for the same fight that we made an offer to Joshua, the only difference was that you made an offer to Deontay first. In your offer to Deontay, did you include a contract? No. Why? Because Deontay never accepted your offer.
    2-you recently made us an offer for Deontay to fight another one of your fighters, Dillon Whyte. Did you include a contract? No. Why because Deontay did not accept your offer.
    3-you made an offer to Wladimir Klitschko to fight Anthony Joshua, did you send a contract? No. After some negotiations Wladimir accepted a revised offer and then is when you sent a contract to us.
    How can you complain that you have not received a contract from us, when your own actions prove that is not how a deal is done in boxing. If Anthony agrees to accept our offer, we will be glad to supply you with a contract, proof of funds and any other relevant data needed to complete the contract.
    Thanks,
    Shelly

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-m...ntract--127631
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finkel is exactly right

Eddie’s argument is I just did the exact same thing but with a worse offer with less details. But they’re doing the exact same thing as me and it’s not how it’s done.

Even though it is how it’s done, and we know it’s how it’s done.

If you won’t admit that you end up saying BS like “I’m worried for Deontay, he’s being sold on an upside that isn’t there”. It’s nonsense and it’s embarrassing. New nonsense

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1uUs_YAsU

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finkel is exactly right

Eddie’s argument is I just did the exact same thing but with a worse offer with less details. But they’re doing the exact same thing as me and it’s not how it’s done.

If you won’t admit that you end up saying BS like “I’m worried for Deontay, he’s being sold on an upside that isn’t there”. It’s nonsense and it’s embarrassing. New nonsense

Ha! sounds like panic stations from Wilder, you and Finkle mate

Do you really think we were all born yesterday or something?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Finkel is exactly right

Ha! sounds like panic stations from Wilder, you and Finkle mate

Do you really think we were all born yesterday or something?
    Notice you didn’t say “If the money is accepted the fight won’t be made”, in fact nobody on the site has said that. I’m really really surprised nobody wanted to put their name to that. Oh wait, I’m not

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously who here believes that the money isn’t the biggest issue? If nobody then there is no argument to be made. Only distractions
    I’ll bring this back down for you Beanz, go ahead, put your name on that

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder made the offer to Joshua on Social Media. Joshua Replied "Let's Roll". Hearn replies to Team Wilder E-Mail with "We are very interested"

Then Finkle shits a brick because he got exactly what he did not expect.

Finkle cancels a meeting to move forward and get the deal negotiated and finalised.

No term sheet, no word from Haymon just Finkle and Wilder talking bollocks

Hearn tries to meet again on Friday. Finkel not interested because he wants to be seen as both relevant and having the upper hand.

Of course it's about money it's just not about 50 million or Finkle or Wilder or Joshua its about Haymon and Matchroom.

The rest is just fluff and nonsense
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wilder made the offer to Joshua on Social Media. Joshua Replied "Let's Roll". Hearn replies to Team Wilder E-Mail with "We are very interested"

Then Finkle shits a brick because he got exactly what he did not expect.

Finkle cancels a meeting to move forward and get the deal negotiated and finalised.

No term sheet, no word from Haymon just Finkle and Wilder talking bollocks

Hearn tries to meet again on Friday. Finkel not interested because he wants to be seen as both relevant and having the upper hand.

Of course it's about money it's just not about 50 million or Finkle or Wilder or Joshua its about Haymon and Matchroom.

The rest is just fluff and nonsense
    I suppose if you insist on being fooled you will be.
    Eddie is smart, the fight grows, exactly as he wishes with all this. I don't care how well it does so I have no interest in how Eddie's plot plays out. I just want to see the fight and know if the money is agreed it will happen. So I want to see the money agreed.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-we...e-meet--127612
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-te...ch-ask--127616

Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

http://higgingtonpost.com/eddie-hear...xing-promoter/

Which ridiculous article would you like?

What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

They sent us an offer but now we want a more specific incomplete offer

We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

I also want them to teach me how to build revenue streams in the US

Until then "no decision can be made"

Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it
    Wait a minute, before we can go any further,please can you answer me one question. Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that link?
    So from your lack of a response, you didn’t believe it. It was just another smokescreen to deflect from your ridiculous argument.
    Well that’s ok, at least now I know for sure. #supertroll
    https://www.networthdatabase.com/eddie-hearn-net-worth/

Let me know how many you would like to see.
    Do you folks not understand how net worth is compiled? Sure, Eddie has far more than this but people with large amounts of money/income take out large loans because with the great interest rates they are afforded they would be stupid not to.

For example University of Michigan was just given 200 million dollars by the owner of the Dolphins. But instead of using that for their 100 million dollar renovation to athletic facilities they took out a loan for it. Because if you have lots of money interest is lower than inflation. Net profit. While they still have the 200 million making money. So if you look at the books they are only up 100 million in a net worth type of sense but I'm fact they are still up 200 million.

Same for Eddie, having a net worth of 2.5 million doesn't mean that's all he has. It means what he has vs what he owes out ends at 2.5 million. Only poor people don't understand how big time loans work. You take them because you profit on them vs inflation. If you have 10 million dollars and you actually have 10 million dollars you are losing money.
    Tell you what Ronnie Boy, why don’t we look at this one...
    https://thekingmaker.me/eddie-hearn/
    This one calculates Eddie’s net worth at 10 TIMES what your little fake news articles say. Now I know you saw this, but you chose to ignore it because it didn’t suit your argument.
    This one kinda backs up the figures.
    http://www.essexlifemag.co.uk/people...ssex-1-5252029 no.40 on the list.
    Now , there’s really no need to attempt to be condescending enough to try to tell us how net worth is calculated. I don’t care what horseshit you dredge up, if you TRULY BELIEVE that Hearn’s net worth is $2.5 million, then you are a complete imbecile! But I know you don’t believe it. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good bullshit line Ronnie boy!
    Furthermore, AS YOU WELL KNOW, this is all a smokescreen anyway because it’s irrelevant what Eddie’s net worth is, because Eddie is representing Sky/Matchroom, and THEIR Net worth makes Wilder’s, Di Bella, Finkel’s and maybe even “God Haymon’s” net worth look like small change.
    So stop deflecting away from the points in case, answer a question or two along the way, and stop trying to make out that you know anything about how fights are made and “big business” etc. Because your comments are beginning to make you look a bit like a clown.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang on, you’re saying “Eddie doesn’t want the fight.” The video says “does Eddie Hearn want the fight? Of course!”
    Now YOU CHANGE IT and say “but,but,but, Eddie hasn’t said yes to the $50 million! Well , no, of course he fucking hasn’t because they are “IN NEGOTIATIONS!” If he has said “Yes” anywhere, then we would be reading the fight has been made!
    WTF is your point. Forget about moving the goalposts, yadda , yadda. Basically ,Wilder sent an e-mail to everyone offering Joshua $50 million. THE FIGHTER SENDS THE e-mail!!! Not Di Bella, not Finkel, not Haymon, but the Fighter! And you fucking expect the promoter of Joshua to say, Yeah, ok then.
    Now you’re always banging on about “how fights are made,” well tell me, is this normal? Is this how fights are made?
    Wilder must’ve seriously raided the piggy bank for HIM to send out e-mails offering people $50million.
    Now listen, I’m going to bed now because it’s 1am over here, so don’t go getting all pissy thinking I’m ignoring you.😘
    It doesn't matter who made the offer, everyone agrees that the offer was there. Dibella, Finkell, Haymon agreed to show Eddie the money.

You're the one moving the goalposts, probably why you didn't quote because I asked for someone to show me Eddie saying yes to the fight. Agreeing to the fight is far different than the fight being made. He could agree by terms sheets if he has So many issues. Agree to the 50 only, agree to the venue when he agreed with what they offer. Go point by point. This is common business.

So in March Eddie said Eddie wants to make big fights, want me to show you Eddie saying "I don't think a Wilder fight should happen this year" it's not hard to find? And when speaking about Wilder "we can get rich with no risk" saying they don't need Wilder. He keeps talking out of both sides of his mouth. Are you suggesting you don't see this? I can show you Eddie saying completely opposite things if you like. But I think we both know this so it is unnecessary.

Just let me know
    “Common business” is it “Common business” to agree to a fee with a contract or showing anything that fee involves?

Now I keep posting fresh links to show what the REAL situation is, and all you do is rinse and repeat. If you haven’t got anything new to post on the matter, don’t bother replying because quite frankly , I’m bored with it.
    Btw , nice try with the “net worth” bollocks, I’ve never heard such horseshit in all my life. Before you post the ridiculous link to Hearn being one “of the wealthiest men in Essex with a net worth of $2,5” just think about how stupid that statement would be.
    2.5 million is nothing.

What you keep skipping is most fights are agreed without a contract, that's why they just sent Wilder that weak deal and asked him to agree without a contract. And what you skip after that is Eddie himself has admitted they need to hammer out details together. So there can't be a functioning contract, only a partial contract. So what is Eddie even asking for, an incomplete but more specific piece of paper?

We said we needed to see the money they agreed So now we need to know where it came from because I'm going to pretend it came from some guy from Alabama

Be bored, it will become interesting when Eddie decided he wants the fight and this we have it
    Wait a minute, before we can go any further,please can you answer me one question. Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that link?
    So from your lack of a response, you didn’t believe it. It was just another smokescreen to deflect from your ridiculous argument.

Do you folks not understand how net worth is compiled? Sure, Eddie has far more than this but people with large amounts of money/income take out large loans because with the great interest rates they are afforded they would be stupid not to.

For example University of Michigan was just given 200 million dollars by the owner of the Dolphins. But instead of using that for their 100 million dollar renovation to athletic facilities they took out a loan for it. Because if you have lots of money interest is lower than inflation. Net profit. While they still have the 200 million making money. So if you look at the books they are only up 100 million in a net worth type of sense but I'm fact they are still up 200 million.

Same for Eddie, having a net worth of 2.5 million doesn't mean that's all he has. It means what he has vs what he owes out ends at 2.5 million. Only poor people don't understand how big time loans work. You take them because you profit on them vs inflation. If you have 10 million dollars and you actually have 10 million dollars you are losing money.
    This one calculates Eddie’s net worth at 10 TIMES what your little fake news articles say. Now I know you saw this, but you chose to ignore it because it didn’t suit your argument.
    Now , there’s really no need to attempt to be condescending enough to try to tell us how net worth is calculated. I don’t care what horseshit you dredge up, if you TRULY BELIEVE that Hearn’s net worth is $2.5 million, then you are a complete imbecile! But I know you don’t believe it. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good bullshit line Ronnie boy!
    Furthermore, AS YOU WELL KNOW, this is all a smokescreen anyway because it’s irrelevant what Eddie’s net worth is, because Eddie is representing Sky/Matchroom, and THEIR Net worth makes Wilder’s, Di Bella, Finkel’s and maybe even “God Haymon’s” net worth look like small change.
    So stop deflecting away from the points in case, answer a question or two along the way, and stop trying to make out that you know anything about how fights are made and “big business” etc. Because your comments are beginning to make you look a bit like a clown.
    I have neither looked at the articles yet or read your post completely. I will do both though. Just want to quickly point out that you have me all wrong. I posted the first 2 that came up in Bings search. I don't care if evidence supports my stance or opposed it. I care about the evidence. If I come across Eddie saying "we agree to the money" tonight I will post it immediately. I don't care about being right. I just want the fight.

Having said that I will read everything now

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just let me know

2.5 million is nothing.

And again it wasn't me that brought it up as a distraction. It was Eddie. So according to this his net worth is slightly more than "some guy from Alabama". Completely irrelevant as I said, so why did Eddie being it into the conversation. Don't close your eyes, you admit it's a distraction. Why then did he do it?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some questions that should be simple to answer

Why did Eddie pretend the offer is from some guy from Alabama if we all know who backs the offer? And please don't be dull and say because Deontay presented it. A real reason please

Why is Eddie still saying it could be done on "our offer, our splits" when his offer is far less for everyone?

Why is Eddie pretending they can't get the money in one sentence And a few sentences later "they could easily just go to a bank for the money"?

Why is Eddie pretending that the exact same style of initial agreement he just offered Wilder is suddenly not how it's done?

Why is he pretending he doesn't know where the fight would be when we all know where the fight would be?

Does anyone know of any time a Haymon fight wasn't paid out as promised?

Does Haymon seem a publicity whore to anyone?

Does Dibella?

Does Finkell?

Are any of these people known to talk to the media as much as Eddie?

Why act like a 24 hour decline is unreasonable when 1)they said they would agree in that amount of time and 2)he only gave Deontay 48 hours?

Do you see a pattern with these questions?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just let me know

2.5 million is nothing.

And again it wasn't me that brought it up as a distraction. It was Eddie. So according to this his net worth is slightly more than "some guy from Alabama". Completely irrelevant as I said, so why did Eddie being it into the conversation. Don't close your eyes, you admit it's a distraction. Why then did he do it?
    All smoke and mirrors with you pal.
    1. Eddie didn’t bring up the “net worth smokescreen “ YOU DID! Eddie isn’t part of this thread and hasn’t replied to it!
    2. YOU picked the net worth horseshit up and went with it. I asked YOU 3 PAGES AGO if you believed that Eddie’s net worth was $2.5 million? You’ve never answered.
    a. If you dont believe it , why post it. Ans. because it deflects away from your pathetic argument.
    b. If you do believe it, then you are a complete fool and it wouldn’t be worth debating with you.

So , again, do you TRULY BELIEVE that Eddie Hearn’s net worth is $2.5 million?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information