Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    This thread illustrates perfectly how bitter some US fight fans are that the major force in World Boxing is the UK.
    We also have the worlds best promoter who not only has the best stable of fighters in the world but also puts on events in your back yard (when he's not busy signing or pitching your fighters)
    Wilder is a fool and should sign with Hearn and start getting proper paydays
    Hi as an American and quite glad that Tyson Fury did what he did and I'm quite proud of Tyson Fury for overcoming the Prejudice that he had to face from so many people around the world. I am also proud of Anthony Joshua four ending Wladimir klitschko's long and successful career and for getting up from that cracking 6 round knock down. I am glad that the British are holding those titles.
    Shouldn’t that be “for” ? Am I right in saying you’re supposedly and English teacher?
    Primo my cousin I use Google text-to-speech sometimes and the number four and the word for are homonyms and the text-to-speech often interpolates one askance the other
    Sounds plausible enough to me. Well, when you compare it to Ronnie boy’s “net worth gate” , it makes perfect sense.
    Is that the same Ron you were backing to the hilt and quoting IN HUGE BOLD LETTERS ? God you are tiresome and duplicitous.

For all that I disagree with Ron. The guy is a 100% bona fide Boxing fan.
    Who is this aimed at? Me or Brock?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thread illustrates perfectly how bitter some US fight fans are that the major force in World Boxing is the UK.
    We also have the worlds best promoter who not only has the best stable of fighters in the world but also puts on events in your back yard (when he's not busy signing or pitching your fighters)
    Hi as an American and quite glad that Tyson Fury did what he did and I'm quite proud of Tyson Fury for overcoming the Prejudice that he had to face from so many people around the world. I am also proud of Anthony Joshua four ending Wladimir klitschko's long and successful career and for getting up from that cracking 6 round knock down. I am glad that the British are holding those titles.
    Shouldn’t that be “for” ? Am I right in saying you’re supposedly and English teacher?
    Primo my cousin I use Google text-to-speech sometimes and the number four and the word for are homonyms and the text-to-speech often interpolates one askance the other
    Sounds plausible enough to me. Well, when you compare it to Ronnie boy’s “net worth gate” , it makes perfect sense.
    Is that the same Ron you were backing to the hilt and quoting IN HUGE BOLD LETTERS ? God you are tiresome and duplicitous.

Considering you don't post in HUGE BOLD LETTERS and post pretty much 90% on the boxing and in the round by round threads all the time, I think you are fairly safe to assume it is Brockton your Armenian Cousin
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Aim, aim
    Took a lame
    Arrow flimsy as mallow
    In Stratford-upon
    To croak
    A crocus

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the worst thread ever. Totally boring.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Considering you don't post in HUGE BOLD LETTERS and post pretty much 90% on the boxing and in the round by round threads all the time, I think you are fairly safe to assume it is Brockton your Armenian Cousin
    Thank you. I’ll leave you 2 to it.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boys, This fight will not take place anytime soon. Stephen A. Smith of ESPN said Joshua team gave Wilder a low ball deal for this fight. He said Wilder needs Joshua to make money. But Joshua doesn't need Wilder to make money. So with that info I see Joshua fighting 3 or 4 more times before Wilder fight. Maybe around 2020.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Boys, This fight will not take place anytime soon. Stephen A. Smith of ESPN said Joshua team gave Wilder a low ball deal for this fight. He said Wilder needs Joshua to make money. But Joshua doesn't need Wilder to make money. So with that info I see Joshua fighting 3 or 4 more times before Wilder fight. Maybe around 2020.
    Don’t listen to anything that Stephen A Smith says. He’s an idiot and knows nothing about boxing.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barry Hearn says AJ will decide on Povetkin fight in 7-10 days. Is that before or after Eddie's counter offer to Wilder? Not being snarky, I forget, it seems like he said that offer would be in 2 weeks but maybe he said a date

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    This is the worst thread ever. Totally boring.
    That poem I just wrote two posts above yours was really rocking and rolling

The thread needed some spicing and dicing and wining and dining

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frank Warren says “agree to the money and it’s easy”

“Eddie doesn’t want the show taken away from him”

“Eddie don’t wanna do it”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn2RH2HmpCM

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Little Eddie thinks it's all about him

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta hand it to @Primo Carnera . He said he would stop and did.

I think there's been some good points all around, from both sides. But all I can say is that if the negotiations have caused this much fireworks, imagine how it'll be when the fight finally comes around.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Don’t listen to anything that Stephen A Smith says. He’s an idiot and knows nothing about boxing.

In this case I believe he is right. This will be by far the biggest HW fight since Tyson vs Lewis. Tyson and Lewis got paid 37 million each. Joshua team is only offering 12 million. Understand this a old trick in boxing. They know Wilder will never take that deal.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Comparing this lark to Tyson-Lewis is chalk and cheese.

Tyson is one the most famous people to ever walk the earth, Lewis was the universally recognised undisputed champion of the world. THE man. No Guy Test! They spent more on sparring partners per camp than Wilder's biggest ever purse.

Back then half of South London would come to a standstill when Tyson was recognised on the streets, he needed to be rescued by the fuzz from thousands of adoring fans, Wilder could stroll through Brixton screaming "bomb squad" and nobody would batter an eyelid.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude can’t help himself from being completely full of poo. He says Shirley hurts the negotiations going to the media AS HE IS SPEAKING TO THE MEDIA AS HE DOES EVERY DAY. And he admits now, completely different than before that they don’t need a meeting. Always speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-KAiJH0v8

Thread Information