74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Now Eddie says they didn't ask for proof of funds. I think this guy lies just to annoy Americans haha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNDE43VqR8
    You forgot to post the video link of Eddie (Team Joshua) claiming to have seen proof of funds. Did you just repeat what the pathetic TBV said? Eddie absolutely ruined that complete and utter imbecile (Nes) to his face.
    Who is TBV? I just repeated what 100 people said

Wilders team said all along that they have no problem showing proof of funds so when 100 different people say they have seen proof of funds I believe it.

When some guy says repeatedly we need to see proof of funds then says we never asked to see proof of funds I just laugh

Edit- if TBV is Thai Boxing Voice I’ve only watched that once, when Eddie was on and Wilder called in
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 05-06-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay... just you didn't post a link to this fake shit which seems to have originated from a bunch of clowns. 100 people seems a lot to have seen proof of funds.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One things for sure, the fight will get made next, or it won't.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Want to see a guy that is thoroughly coached on what to say? 1 minute 8 second interview and he says devil in the details 3 times. Coached.

Basically they don’t agree, they are still trying for the money and home advantage, the fight won’t be next because “we have lots of time the fight won’t be until the end of the year” if it’s made.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNq39D-Io2c

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It will not happen this year, maybe 2019 after they make a bit more money with their mandatories.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay... just you didn't post a link to this fake shit which seems to have originated from a bunch of clowns. 100 people seems a lot to have seen proof of funds.
    So I need to provide a link for everything? Where are your links you’ve provided? I’ve brought about 40 to this thread. You want me to show you many different people discussing proof of funds from Eddie saying they need to see, even though he later says he didn’t ask, people saying Haymon agreed to show, people saying Finkel agreed to show,(people being Finkel), people saying Joshua’s team has been shown? Naw, you can find it all with simple searches.

You’ll notice for all the bullshit you say it is Eddie talked every single day about needing to see proof of funds, after the report came out Eddie has not said that once. Curious.

Funny you are absolutely convinced it’s BS because Eddie says it’s BS when I can show him telling lies repeatedly just in his videos on this negotiations. Remember the BS about verbal agreements being binding? He even had the nerve to repeat that BS. I can show you videos stupid people made to support that BS too Hahahahaha

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Barry Hearn saying the same thing Eddie said from go, put it off to make more money. When it happens when they have said people shouldn’t question why it took so long

https://www.boxingscene.com/barry-he...ns-why--127935

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judging from this thread alone, if I was Deontay Wilder I'd fire Shelley Finkel and hire Ron Swanson. If nothing else, Hearn would be exasperated into making the fight ASAP.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Judging from this thread alone, if I was Deontay Wilder I'd fire Shelley Finkel and hire Ron Swanson. If nothing else, Hearn would be exasperated into making the fight ASAP.
    Well Ron has proved that Hearn is a liar which we all know promoters to be.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That's a good one but Swanson won't even earn a quarter of what Finkel would

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    So I need to provide a link for everything? Where are your links you’ve provided? I’ve brought about 40 to this thread. You want me to show you many different people discussing proof of funds from Eddie saying they need to see, even though he later says he didn’t ask, people saying Haymon agreed to show, people saying Finkel agreed to show,(people being Finkel), people saying Joshua’s team has been shown? Naw, you can find it all with simple searches.

You’ll notice for all the bullshit you say it is Eddie talked every single day about needing to see proof of funds, after the report came out Eddie has not said that once. Curious.

Funny you are absolutely convinced it’s BS because Eddie says it’s BS when I can show him telling lies repeatedly just in his videos on this negotiations. Remember the BS about verbal agreements being binding? He even had the nerve to repeat that BS. I can show you videos stupid people made to support that BS too Hahahahaha
    If I claim something you can bet your arse i'll have evidence. Trust me. Never leave myself without an out.

40 claims 39 links. When you continually accuse people of deception and lies you have to expect to back up your shit. That's all. We've already established how things get lost in translation. Context is everything.

Lies, deception and the missing link. (what a thread title)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best Heavyweight in the World ?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now then, I'm gonna turn slightly (only slightly) towards @ronSwanson here............
    https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-jo...ght-uk--128039

it is absolutely no use whatsoever Hearn saying "AJ wants the fight , but in the UK." and "It may make more money in the US, but......" or "It's not all about the money for AJ." Bullshit! Hearn made an offer, Team Wilder made a better one, if Hearn/AJ wants it in the UK , then you have to beat their offer, and Offer Wilder MORE than he can make in the US.
    and if the money isn't the most important thing to AJ, then give a slice of his UK pie to Wilder to sweeten the deal to come to the UK!
    AJ mentioned a figure , the Yanks came up with the figure, if AJ does a backstroke, he's gonna look a bit of a cunt! simples.
    ps. if this fight ever happened , I still think AJ wins.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua has said it’s next, your welcome

Thread Information