Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

I actually had a dream last night that I watched this fight. AJ landed a huge hook in the first round and knocked Wilder out in the first round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Moneywise makes sense to be in Vegas but if you were AJ would you really want to fight in vegas when you have a guaranteed full stadium in UK. We know Wilder has no following so if I was AJ I would be like ' in UK or not at all'.

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Moneywise makes sense to be in Vegas but if you were AJ would you really want to fight in vegas when you have a guaranteed full stadium in UK. We know Wilder has no following so if I was AJ I would be like ' in UK or not at all'.
    Then you are seen as the ducker, does he want to be called that and is it a real deal breaker?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Then you are seen as the ducker, does he want to be called that and is it a real deal breaker?
    But he would only been seen as a ducker really by the american fans, and we know whatever he accomplishes as a heavyweight he will never be fully accepted by them. I mean Lennox Lewis beat everyman he ever stepped into the ring with and fought in the enemies backyard over and over again and still the americans were not impressed.

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But he would only been seen as a ducker really by the american fans, and we know whatever he accomplishes as a heavyweight he will never be fully accepted by them. I mean Lennox Lewis beat everyman he ever stepped into the ring with and fought in the enemies backyard over and over again and still the americans were not impressed.
    If AJ insists that it has to be US and there is more money in the fight if it was there then he would be ducking the fight.

Lennox beat all and only a fool would say he never beat the best fighters available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If AJ insists that it has to be US and there is more money in the fight if it was there then he would be ducking the fight.

Lennox beat all and only a fool would say he never beat the best fighters available.
    I remember years ago defending lennox all day long against the americans on this site and others.

Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember years ago defending lennox all day long against the americans on this site and others.
    Lennox was undisputed and even beat Briggs to make sure there was no doubt.

AJ must beat Wilder although he is the best heavyweight right now.

Thread Information