Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    How does Wider being offered his biggest ever offer, a rematch clause and a chance to make history and claim all the belts, somehow become "he is getting stuffed"?

12 million not 12 cents. I don't think he even wants to fight Whyte let alone Joshua.
    Because 12 million is derisory in comparison to the value of the fight. It looks like Eddie is scared his meal ticket may lose. He has never looked right since he saw Wlad knock down AJ.
    Appallingly derisory, for starters. When a guy can knock people out with glancing blows, suddenly things appear a little different.

The way AJ crumpled and he literally crumpled you can see the shiver of the Shockwave of that right hand Shimmer from his head right down his body as he crumpled to the canvas. I think Wilder hits quite a bit harder than forty-one-year-old Wlatimer
    Two minutes ago , you were saying Joshua KO’s Wilder
    And the American, Italian, Armenian, South Korean backstroke Champion is.......
    I was on about Eddie looking shit scared.

AJ would win, just make the fight and unify the division, it is there for the taking. The poor level of heavyweights is one of the reasons AJ won the so early title and had so many defences. Wilder has a punchers chance but AJ should see him off.

Pay Wilder and unify. The money is there.
    I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to Brock ya plank.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    We can continue the eternal merry-go-round. Those who want to believe the only deciding factor here is what Wilder has earned in the past, versus those who actually see that whatever purse the fight generates is going to be largely due to the fact that it's Joshua vs. Wilder, not Joshua vs. TBA. So Team Wilder has been shitty at promoting their fighter. Does that mean they're obliged to take scraps from Team Joshua?

Having said that, I have no problem with both Joshua and Wilder taking another fight before their showdown. Joshua can proceed with Povetkin... and Wilder can fight whoever Wilder is supposed to fight. Assuming they both win, which is by no means a given, then their own fight will be that much bigger..... and Hearn will probably bump up his offer to $13 million.
    Yep.

Compelling counter. I'll call Wilder and give him the bad news.
    Yeah, and when you call him, tell him to get his team to back him and put in a counter offer.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We can continue the eternal merry-go-round. Those who want to believe the only deciding factor here is what Wilder has earned in the past, versus those who actually see that whatever purse the fight generates is going to be largely due to the fact that it's Joshua vs. Wilder, not Joshua vs. TBA. So Team Wilder has been shitty at promoting their fighter. Does that mean they're obliged to take scraps from Team Joshua?

Having said that, I have no problem with both Joshua and Wilder taking another fight before their showdown. Joshua can proceed with Povetkin... and Wilder can fight whoever Wilder is supposed to fight. Assuming they both win, which is by no means a given, then their own fight will be that much bigger..... and Hearn will probably bump up his offer to $13 million.
    Yep.

Yeah, and when you call him, tell him to get his team to back him and put in a counter offer.

With your convincing counter argument, I'm sure they'll rush a counter offer right over.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep.

With your convincing counter argument, I'm sure they'll rush a counter offer right over.
    If you read back at some of my posts on this thread, you’ll see I’ve written many words on the subject, but I’m trying not to be a “rinse and repeat” kind of guy, but each to their own I suppose.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito has ~won~ so FFS WTF ROFLMFAO

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How does Wider being offered his biggest ever offer, a rematch clause and a chance to make history and claim all the belts, somehow become "he is getting stuffed"?

12 million not 12 cents. I don't think he even wants to fight Whyte let alone Joshua.
    Because 12 million is derisory in comparison to the value of the fight. It looks like Eddie is scared his meal ticket may lose. He has never looked right since he saw Wlad knock down AJ.
    Appallingly derisory, for starters. When a guy can knock people out with glancing blows, suddenly things appear a little different.

The way AJ crumpled and he literally crumpled you can see the shiver of the Shockwave of that right hand Shimmer from his head right down his body as he crumpled to the canvas. I think Wilder hits quite a bit harder than forty-one-year-old Wlatimer
    You fucking whore ---- when THE FUCK @ykdadamaja DID I EVER MOTJERFUCKING SAY "AJ KOS WILDER" go ahead bitch copy & paste

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You fucking whore ---- when THE FUCK @ykdadamaja DID I EVER MOTJERFUCKING SAY "AJ KOS WILDER" go ahead bitch copy & paste
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

I meant to say "pimp" 😁😁😁

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I ain’t very good at copying and pasting, but post numbers 66, 68 & 94 ALLUDE to you thinking AJ will win.
    If that’s not the case, you need to be a bit clearer with your comments.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I ain’t very good at copying and pasting, but post numbers 66, 68 & 94 ALLUDE to you thinking AJ will win.
    If that’s not the case, you need to be a bit clearer with your comments.
    Wilder KO 6

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep.

If you read back at some of my posts on this thread, you’ll see I’ve written many words on the subject, but I’m trying not to be a “rinse and repeat” kind of guy, but each to their own I suppose.

Well... unlike you, I'm not a rabid fan of either one. It makes no difference to me. I'm just happy the division is worth talking about again. When Wlad was king I couldn't be bothered to talk about the HW division... it was boring as shit. I'll repeat what I've already said. Doesn't matter one way or the other if they decide to face other opponents before facing off. Joshua is the one making noise about wanting Wilder next. Joshua says that.... then his management makes a shit offer. Yes, a shit offer. That's my basic and unwavering point. What is the difficulty in talking percentages, especially if the final haul is such an unknown? It just gives the impression that Hearn wants to either cash out against Wilder... or he's really not interested in a clash at this time. Not a problem. Nobody would blame him for either.

Your reasons for defending Hearn start with the tired old argument that Joshua's fights have made a lot more money than Wilder's. Once again I'll say so what? Joshua is not up there by himself. It takes a credible opponent to help Joshua bring in the cash. Who cares what Wilder has or has not made in the past. It's a foolish argument. It's a bonafide heavyweight championship between two undefeated champions across the pond from each other. The U.K. vs. the U.S. It's not The Anthony Joshua Show, oh and by the way with guest star Deontay Wilder.

It's quite simple, really. Given that the final earnings are such an unknown, doesn't it make more sense to talk percentages than a flat fee? Joshua can say Wilder is worth 30%... and Wilder can counter that he's worth at least 40. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to discuss those numbers.

Again... not a Wilder fan. Just a fan of boxing, and grateful for the sudden fireworks in the HW division.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder would be silly to accept the first offers, he's gone from, "he should take on whyte for 4 million cause it's a career high payday" to being offered 12.5 millions to fight Joshua, not bad negotiating. Joshua and Hearn are saying they want all four major belts, good leverage for wilder, crunch time is coming of course as povetkin and other mandatories will be calling soon and once again the belts get split up... Good for wilder for not folding yet, he's risking losig out though but whatever that's the game :S

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of Povetkin, Wilder just lost a $4 million lawsuit, that fight was meant go ahead, they knew all along about Povetkin's problems with the drug testers before swerving it at the last minute.

Dodging Povetkin was definitely the best move he ever made, wouldn't be getting $2m now let alone refusing $5m for Whyte.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep.

Well... unlike you, I'm not a rabid fan of either one. It makes no difference to me. I'm just happy the division is worth talking about again. When Wlad was king I couldn't be bothered to talk about the HW division... it was boring as shit. I'll repeat what I've already said. Doesn't matter one way or the other if they decide to face other opponents before facing off. Joshua is the one making noise about wanting Wilder next. Joshua says that.... then his management makes a shit offer. Yes, a shit offer. That's my basic and unwavering point. What is the difficulty in talking percentages, especially if the final haul is such an unknown? It just gives the impression that Hearn wants to either cash out against Wilder... or he's really not interested in a clash at this time. Not a problem. Nobody would blame him for either.

Your reasons for defending Hearn start with the tired old argument that Joshua's fights have made a lot more money than Wilder's. Once again I'll say so what? Joshua is not up there by himself. It takes a credible opponent to help Joshua bring in the cash. Who cares what Wilder has or has not made in the past. It's a foolish argument. It's a bonafide heavyweight championship between two undefeated champions across the pond from each other. The U.K. vs. the U.S. It's not The Anthony Joshua Show, oh and by the way with guest star Deontay Wilder.

It's quite simple, really. Given that the final earnings are such an unknown, doesn't it make more sense to talk percentages than a flat fee? Joshua can say Wilder is worth 30%... and Wilder can counter that he's worth at least 40. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to discuss those numbers.

Again... not a Wilder fan. Just a fan of boxing, and grateful for the sudden fireworks in the HW division.

Just out of interest, as you keep saying - "It's not the Joshua show, he needs a credible opponent" and "who cares what Wilder made in the past."

How much do you think is fair for Joshua to expect? Bear in mind he made $30+ million for Takam.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep.

Sooooooooooo many mistruths in that , I'm not even going to start on. All I will say (yet again) is that Hearn DID offer a percentage. It's just a percentage based on a different figure to what Finkel is quoting.

Thread Information