Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Terror in Muenster: 6 dead 17 injured

They always wait till the weather to get a little bit warmer. Now here is a car which has plowed into a crowd of Shoppers in Germany to begin the spring season. Three are dead and 6 are about to die according to medics in the next few hours they are so badly mangled and so severely crushed so that is 9 dead

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Terror in Muenster: 6 dead 17 injured

According to German police the driver then got out of his car and ran 50 m before taking his own life with a pistol. However here is the real kicker

■■■German police say it's too early to speculate on a motive■■■

Riiiiiiiight........

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had a message come through on my phone about this, has it been confirmed as being a terror attack?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Too suspicious objects now found by German police in the back seat of the van whole area around that Western Bar is closed off

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

German police spokesman now says that 8 of the 20 injured may not make it because of the severity of the injuries. German police spokesman now confirms man did not get out of the vehicle but shot himself in the head in the driver's seat

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The man has probably killed 20 people who will succumb from their horrible injuries in the next few hours although we are praying that they do not and that they can somehow recover. He ran from the vehicle when police chased him and when they had him kind of surrounded he took his own life with a pistol. What confirmation is needed here?
    Hence why I was asking, I didn't know the circumstances, there have been tragic accidents in the past, a few years back in Scotland I think it was a driver mounted the pavement and killed about 8 people after having a heart attack at the wheel.

If you would have mentioned that the dude shot himself afterwards then I wouldn't have had to ask, come on Brocko, you will never become a journalist unless you start including all of the relevant facts.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought I did mention it in my second post he has shot himself in the head yet still the German authorities are wondering oh I wonder oh I wonder G let's see oh I wonder I wonder what the motive can be

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought I did mention it in my second post he has shot himself in the head yet still the German authorities are wondering oh I wonder oh I wonder G let's see oh I wonder I wonder what the motive can be
    Ah you must have posted that as I was typing my post out, my bad.

You may make a journalist yet

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just heard on the news German police say it wasn't terror related. So what is it?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Reports claim he was Jens Handeln, 48, a German national with psychological problems and no terror links

Police in the area say they are not looking for any more suspects and currently searching perpetrator's flat

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a very uncool thing to do. I don't understand these odd people that want to kill others. If you want to hurt someone just hurt yourself.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It's a very uncool thing to do. I don't understand these odd people that want to kill others. If you want to hurt someone just hurt yourself.
    I agree. These crazy whites like Stephen Paddock and this guy in Munster and these crazy why it's like Dylan roof and Adam Lanza Anders behring Breivik and that white kid who shot up the school and the students in Parkland Florida and those sick whites and Columbine High School in Colorado ......really sick white people

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree. These crazy whites like Stephen Paddock and this guy in Munster and these crazy why it's like Dylan roof and Adam Lanza Anders behring Breivik and that white kid who shot up the school and the students in Parkland Florida and those sick whites and Columbine High School in Colorado ......really sick white people
    If one was to be completely and utterly objective, and just going by your previous posts, it would be quite natural to assume that you were inferring that it was most likely turn out to be an Islamic extremist responsible and that because it happened in Germany the PC Germans would not admit it. Now you seem to be pretending it was not that at all .
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! Ridiculous. And yet the word Clueless is somehow not prevented by the Almighty from coming out of your mouth when referring to others!

Bupkis

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If one was to be completely and utterly objective, and just going by your previous posts, it would be quite natural to assume that you were inferring that it was most likely turn out to be an Islamic extremist responsible and that because it happened in Germany the PC Germans would not admit it. Now you seem to be pretending it was not that at all .
    It is true, Brock thought it was Muslim terrorists and now he is trying to cover that up.

Thankfully we have professionals who can be objective and open minded when they investigate these crimes.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information