Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Broner vs Vargas - Charlo vs Centeno Jr Showtime.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Broner vs Vargas - Charlo vs Centeno Jr Showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Broner is so much better than Vargas, he's just to stupid and arrogant to want to try to win a fight by having a plan executing it start to finish. He lacks the self respect and discipline that are needed to excel at this sport. If he had it he'd be one of the best right now.
    Agreed he should easily have beaten Vargas and he could have set some superfights with Spence and Garcia who were in the crowd.
    Nah u guys are giving him too much credit. He never was as good as his promotion. He is not a terrible fighter, just not elite
    Broner should be better than Vargas and was in many parts of the fight. He was on a different level.
    Idiot, the evidence is in the fight, he should be means nothing, he fought as well as he could, do u know anything about boxing

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner is so much better than Vargas, he's just to stupid and arrogant to want to try to win a fight by having a plan executing it start to finish. He lacks the self respect and discipline that are needed to excel at this sport. If he had it he'd be one of the best right now.
    Agreed he should easily have beaten Vargas and he could have set some superfights with Spence and Garcia who were in the crowd.
    Nah u guys are giving him too much credit. He never was as good as his promotion. He is not a terrible fighter, just not elite
    Broner should be better than Vargas and was in many parts of the fight. He was on a different level.
    Idiot, the evidence is in the fight, he should be means nothing, he fought as well as he could, do u know anything about boxing
    Evidence was he threw the fight away.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya, it was a good chance to move ahead and get big fights makes sense he threw the fight away, FFS, SMH, how the hell r you a mod. Stick to copy and pasting fight news for us, we like that. Your commentary is shit. We need @Ron Swanson as a mod

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone needs to take their medication
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I already did you idiot it's 3p I'm the US the voices are gone and I'm thinking clearly

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner was always a very flawed fighter in and out of the ring. One thing remains the same as a testament to that, he cannot win a big fight and why Showtime continues to push this turd uphill baffles me. The guy put more effort into his insult comic act in the interview than he did the last and final round. His 15 minutes have run out.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe a nap too.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a better fighter but more talented. If he were better, he would have won.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Broner was always a very flawed fighter in and out of the ring. One thing remains the same as a testament to that, he cannot win a big fight and why Showtime continues to push this turd uphill baffles me. The guy put more effort into his insult comic act in the interview than he did the last and final round. His 15 minutes have run out.
    Agreed. That should be Broners last chance. He should now be a gatekeeper and always the B side to an up and coming fighter.

Also, I used to view Broner like I view Davis. A very talented guy who has flaws but with his act together, he can be a p4p fighter. Broner was never going to be the best fighter on the planet but could have been pretty high up there IMO.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally disagree with Master. It was a draw because Broner is NOT better than Vargas. This is the level Broner is at. Most had Broner LOSING a CLOSE fight.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had Broner winning by 2 rounds if I’m honest. It doesn’t give me much pleasure saying that, because Obviously he’s not the most likeable guy in the World , in fact he’s a cock!
    But I try to base my opinion on what actually happens in the ring. Vargas was game, and early on he was getting behind his jab and doing really well. Maybe mid rounds he got stopped in his tracks a little by some of Broner’s shots.
    Davis looked very good, looks like he’s fighting the Dib/Farmer winner to unify. It’ll be interesting if it’s Farmer because they’ve got history. I think he beats both of them , but talk of him fighting Loma , now that would be something. My money would be on Loma.
    Charlo looked great as usual, and I reckon GGG should be fighting him and forget about an irrelevant fight with Canelo.
    Charlo may even beat GGG, who knows. But listening to him after the fight, he sounds like another obnoxious arrogant prick. Good fighter though.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I had Broner winning by 2 rounds if I’m honest. It doesn’t give me much pleasure saying that, because Obviously he’s not the most likeable guy in the World , in fact he’s a cock!
    But I try to base my opinion on what actually happens in the ring. Vargas was game, and early on he was getting behind his jab and doing really well. Maybe mid rounds he got stopped in his tracks a little by some of Broner’s shots.
    Davis looked very good, looks like he’s fighting the Dib/Farmer winner to unify. It’ll be interesting if it’s Farmer because they’ve got history. I think he beats both of them , but talk of him fighting Loma , now that would be something. My money would be on Loma.
    Charlo looked great as usual, and I reckon GGG should be fighting him and forget about an irrelevant fight with Canelo.
    Charlo may even beat GGG, who knows. But listening to him after the fight, he sounds like another obnoxious arrogant prick. Good fighter though.
    The Charlos went the Mayweather route. I don’t hold it against them. They were great up and coming fighters, but they were kind of ignored. They used to both be very soft spoken. Neither really said much at all. All at once they both started talking a lot. I think it’s an act to become villains to become more relevant

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya, it was a good chance to move ahead and get big fights makes sense he threw the fight away, FFS, SMH, how the hell r you a mod. Stick to copy and pasting fight news for us, we like that. Your commentary is shit. We need @Ron Swanson as a mod
    Dang man, that shot at me was out of left field. But it made me laugh.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had Vargas winning. Broner falls short again. I'd like to see a rematch but I think Broner looks for bigger things.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beyond the fight, if boxing had some balls they'd fine and/or suspend Broner for his idiotic, insulting rant after the fight. How much of a pass do these fighters get for the sake of the spectacle? Broner is a tired, tired, act. As long as he can get away with the shit he says on the air, he'll have copycat assholes doing the same and worse. Till when? Till someone shoves or punches the interviewer or does something worse? I don't care how good Broner is and/or isn't. He's an ignorant, obnoxious, thuggish little bitch.

Thread Information