Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Why do Christians go to church on Sunday? They changed everything!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why do Christians go to church on Sunday? They changed everything!

Christians say that they follow Jesus Christ. Well Jesus Christ was a strict Jewish guy let's say even a rabbi. That is if we can trust certain historical sources. Many times Jesus said in the gospel that he did not come to change one little jot of the law of Moses. I think that is pretty clear. He also said several times to his disciples to not go unto the Gentiles. Is also pretty clear in the Quran that Jesus is the Messiah only for Israel and not for anyone else.

I am quite sure Jesus did not eat pork. You would be very hard-pressed to find anybody on Earth whether they are Jewish or not Jewish who would claim that Jesus would dare to eat pork. yet pork is one of the favorite Meats of all Christians around the world!!!!!!

WTF THEY WANT TO WRITE THEIR OWN RULES ABOUT WHAT JESUS SAID AND TAUGHT. THESE PEOPLE LITERALLY WOULD PROBABLY SAY THAT JESUS ATE PORK AND SAID LET'S GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS WHAT EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE SABBATH DAY IS NOT ON SUNDAY.

You just can't make this stuff up. I'd like to also add that there's no way that the women who went to the synagogue in Jesus's time went in with mini skirts and lipstick and mascara and t-shirts and without covering their heads.

There is no question that Christianity is a bastardization of Judaism. I'm quite sure Jesus did not walk around saying that he was no longer a Jew and that everyone should become a Christian.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why do Christians go to church on Sunday? They changed everything!

Gandalf is my favourite fictional character, he was a good egg

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or Robocop, he'd beat Jesus in a fight

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what would happen if Ned Flanders found out Jesus had been shagging Maude (before she died obviously) have you seen old Ned when he takes his top off, the dude is hench, I reckon even old Neddy could kick his ass

v

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    WTF THEY WANT TO WRITE THEIR OWN RULES ABOUT WHAT JESUS SAID AND TAUGHT.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great points did Batman hahaha. Anyway back to the topic hahaha Jesus was a Jew who did not eat pork and went to the synagogue on Saturday and who did not come to change even one little jot Of the law of Moses and who did not say we're not Jewish anymore now we are called Christians.

I've always wondered what kind of a mental midget moron would go for all that stuff

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sure i've read you waffling about an afterlife that was basically bog standard religious claptrap?

Anyway, obviously you're trying to upset the resident bible basher(s) but i'd confidently predict the majority of people on the planet, who regard themselves as followers of the magic Jesus, have no idea the evidence of his actual existence is very flimsy let alone he was a walking talking miracle man.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster I think you are confused. Just because I have talked about the afterlife does not mean that it was any relation with Jesus or Christianity or any organized religion. I believe in the afterlife in an sort of quantum physical way. I believe in the afterlife in a kind of subatomic particle multi-dimensional thing.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fenster also then you are also agreeing with me then. I also agree there is very little historical evidence of Jesus. On the flip side of that there are mentions of at least two different people with the name of Jesus and that both of those people could have been Amalgamated overtime into one fictional character

Thread Information