Quote Originally Posted by DenilsonTheReturn View Post
Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
He's on his come back trail, taking no prisoners. AJ/Wildman have no chance to ~beat~ the *****WHIRLING GYPSY DERVISH*****

Thursday, April 19, 2018

A.J: "Hey Tyson, do you think you're too big to beat?"

Fury:. "I'll embarrass you for 8 rounds then ****EXECUTE**** you in the 9th."

Wilder:. " I could not even take out that guy who was a monstor for his weight so how can I take out Fury?"

Bill Paxtom:. " Damn right. Fury will smoke both of you in less than a combined 15 rounds."
You still don’t know boxing do you ?

No Chinny fighter will last 12 rounds with a puncher like AJ. Even Cruiser-weights and non punchers have put him on Fury on his arse. If and when he does step up he has to bridge the 3 year gap the fact is AJ has been improving and honing his physical gifts whilst Fury has been squandering his own. That's a bridge too far however skilled he is. Fury doesn't have a monopoly to jabs, Josh isn't a midget so forget him toying with Josh. Furys next opponents are reckoned to be someone presumably found on the streets and then a past it "name fighter" like a Briggs or a Tarver. But he's not even on the periphery yet.

Yeah but Fury beat Wlad. Easier than AJ beat Wlad

Fury was better defensively against Wlad but Joshua was better offensively against Wlad. Fury hasn't done anything ever since he chickened out of a Wlad rematch. He pretended to be a mad man and was juicing up. He might have done a good job in the first Wlad match but the rematch would have been different and he knew it. Fury won legit, but had there been the rematch instead of nearly a year of Fury falling off the rails I would bet we would have seen Wlad put him back in his limited ability place.

Yeah but Fury beat Wlad. Easier than AJ beat Wlad !!!!!!!

Frazier and Norton gave Ali hell. Foreman bounced Norton and Frazier round the ring. So logically Foreman should beat Ali ?

Well everyone knows the outcome of that fight on Oct 30th 1974.
Wait....erm...what....I....huh!!!

Is this fur realz?