Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  55
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why no mention of this Freedom?

US Pledges $3.3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel, but Cuts Humanitarian Aid to Palestinians

https://theantimedia.com/military-ai...-palestinians/
    That's a fair and valid criticism of the Trump administration.

Two things I don't like about Donald Trump: 1) he's weak on environmental issues and 2) he licks the so-called chosens' asses, even though they despise him.
    Thank you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Why no mention of this Freedom?

US Pledges $3.3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel, but Cuts Humanitarian Aid to Palestinians

https://theantimedia.com/military-ai...-palestinians/
    That's a fair and valid criticism of the Trump administration.

Two things I don't like about Donald Trump: 1) he's weak on environmental issues and 2) he licks the so-called chosens' asses, even though they despise him.
    Thank you.
    I didn’t like to see that cut to Palestinians. Gee who is behind that? I do think some of the Palestinian government need to change and I’ll say the thing about the Israeli government. Radical elements on both side make negotiations impossible. They were so close at one time. Israel gave Palestine almost everything they wanted but the radicals made Arafat back out in round 12. I’ve said it before but it amazes me how little the Arab world gives a shit about Palestine. I don’t wish terror attacks on anyone but it is strange Israel hasn’t been attacked. Many western countries are dealing with it but the Arab worlds sworn enemy Israel seems to be avoiding any of it.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warsaw Ghetto and Gaza: Disturbing Parallels

http://www.arabworldbooks.com/arab/hutcheson.htm

‘Palestinians are Warsaw Ghetto prisoners of today’

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/174980-wars...-palestinians/

Israel reinforces troops around Gaza ‘against incursions’ as border protests enter 7th month

https://www.rt.com/newsline/440303-i...s-gaza-border/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel pounds Gaza in ‘retaliation’ as 3 Palestinians killed, 370+ injured in border clashes (VIDEO)

https://www.rt.com/news/440477-gaza-...tests-clashes/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz should watch this video, and then answer the question: where is the very worst racism and oppression in the world today?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz should watch this video, and then answer the question: where is the very worst racism and oppression in the world today?

Well there is quite a lot on this forum Instigated and spread by yourself.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘Strong blow’ looming? Israel masses tanks & APCs on Gaza border

https://www.rt.com/news/441793-israe...s-gaza-border/

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel will unleash a military action against Hamas militants, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman has threatened

The bellicose tirade comes amid reports the IDF are amassing tanks along the Gaza border.

Palestinians say they are protesting of their own free will to counter Israeli oppression. Over 200 Palestinians have been killed, including medics and journalists, and more than 22,000 injured since border protests - the Great March of Return - began in March.

Israel has also intensified demolition of Palestinian villages in the West Bank to make way for the expansion of illegal Jewish settlements.

https://www.rt.com/news/442015-israel-gaza-war-hamas/

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This time my friend I do not believe that Iran but sit back and do nothing

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    They can't do much.

Israel has nuclear weapons. Iran isn't allowed to develop a nuclear defence against attacks from Israel, Persians are not members of that so-called "Chosen" people who have great influence over the USA. They are at a terrible disadvantage.

Israel could wipe out Iran in hours with it's nukes.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    They can't do much.

Israel has nuclear weapons. Iran isn't allowed to develop a nuclear defence against attacks from Israel, Persians are not members of that so-called "Chosen" people who have great influence over the USA. They are at a terrible disadvantage.

Israel could wipe out Iran in hours with it's nukes.
    One thing about Iran, they really make a mess. Them and the house of saud are trying to get the Middle East under whatever kind of Islam they practice

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    One thing about Iran, they really make a mess. Them and the house of saud are trying to get the Middle East under whatever kind of Islam they practice
    Iran isn't too bad, they get a lot of negative propaganda in the mainstream media because they stand up to the Zionists.

The Saudis really are very bad though. They support ISIS and other terror groups, and are currently committing war crimes against Yemenis. Osama Bin Laden was from a wealthy Saudi family.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Iran isn't too bad, they get a lot of negative propaganda in the mainstream media because they stand up to the Zionists.

The Saudis really are very bad though. They support ISIS and other terror groups, and are currently committing war crimes against Yemenis. Osama Bin Laden was from a wealthy Saudi family.
    I dislike the house of Saud as well. They both are horrible. I had a coworker from Iran who was arrested for converting to Christianity. He was beat and threatened with death.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel bombed Gaza today, but the Western media ignored it.

Israel pummels Gaza with airstrikes

Israeli airstrikes are now being heard all across besieged Gaza. WE HAVE NO SHELTER TO TAKE TO!

An Indonesian hospital in the northern Gaza Strip has reportedly been damaged by the strikes. Images from inside of the hospital show that its ceiling ruptured and one of the windows in the patients ward was broken. Small piles of debris can be seen lying on the floor.

https://www.rt.com/news/442409-gaza-...tack-hospital/

Thread Information