Thread: Eddie hearn set to announce major u.s. Streaming partnership with dazn

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eddie hearn set to announce major u.s. Streaming partnership with dazn

Also just thinking that DAZN could have all the middleweight title holders by the end of this month.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Eddie hearn set to announce major u.s. Streaming partnership with dazn

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Also just thinking that DAZN could have all the middleweight title holders by the end of this month.

They probably will and I'm hearing it could be Canelo v Jacobs next Spring.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

That would be awesome, Hearn was saying that Andrade could also do a voluntary against Saunders if he wins the title.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That would be awesome, Hearn was saying that Andrade could also do a voluntary against Saunders if he wins the title.
    Which is why Saunders withdrew his appeal on the agreement he gets the next shot.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Which is why Saunders withdrew his appeal on the agreement he gets the next shot.
    Hearn will take him under his arm.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golovkin is on the verge of signing with DAZN I've just read.
    Long term I don't see anyone other than maybe ESPN being able to compete with them.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Sources: DAZN has aggressively pursued Gennady Golovkin, and the sides are in advanced talks,” said Mike Coppinger on his Twitter. “GGG promoter Tom Loeffler hoping to wrap a deal up soon ahead of a spring return for the former middleweight champ #boxing.”

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn is like a dog with 2 dicks probably one of the top premoters in boxing.
    I don't know weather it is a good or bad thing time will tell.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is like a jack of all trades with his hands inside every cookie jar. It could end up in a spectacular self-destruction but for now it is certainly stirring things up and getting some action going. Triple G definitely needed some action going. If Triple G wants his legacy he should fight every 3 months for the next year or two and then retire

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DAZN has decided to significantly cut their boxing budget. Seeing no return on their investment getting around 1% of US streaming market. This they say now means they will no longer overpay fighters to bring them to their platform.

Not sure the exact significance of this, it could mean they intend to carry on with what they have and try to compete on even ground. But nobody has DAZN so it’s not really even ground. I can’t see why a fighter would hide away for equal money. If money is the same better to be seen. My guess is it’s lip service from the CEO to pacify the board.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    DAZN has decided to significantly cut their boxing budget. Seeing no return on their investment getting around 1% of US streaming market. This they say now means they will no longer overpay fighters to bring them to their platform.

Not sure the exact significance of this, it could mean they intend to carry on with what they have and try to compete on even ground. But nobody has DAZN so it’s not really even ground. I can’t see why a fighter would hide away for equal money. If money is the same better to be seen. My guess is it’s lip service from the CEO to pacify the board.

I get DAZN for free and so do millions of other IPTV users which doesn't help them.
    Who actually pays for PPV these days?

What's the source of your info on DAZN cutting back?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

I get DAZN for free and so do millions of other IPTV users which doesn't help them.
    Who actually pays for PPV these days?

What's the source of your info on DAZN cutting back?
    Was talking with a couple local promoters this morning then searched online after hearing what they were saying and found a clip of Eddie saying the same thing just with far less details.

Just one example of many reporting

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tgz1RaesgM&t=215s
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 09-19-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The source is Mike Coppinger on TWITTER - Joe Markowski of DAZN tells The Athletic the days of inflated purses are over at DAZN, and that they had to pay a market-entry premium

That's it. Nothing else. There's no reports (why would there be?). No comment from Eddie or anyone.

The video provided is just a race baiting retard pretending to his race baiting retarded viewers that he scooped a story.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So basically Ron's chatting shit again 😁

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahead of the one-year anniversary of their United States launch, DAZN has now become the number one sports app on the planet in terms of worldwide revenue.

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019...-one-app-2019/

Thread Information