Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

Wilder will knock him out. He doesn't care, he wants that scalp. Joshua will try and plod his way to winning rounds but once Wilder unloads it is goodnight. Wilder is too clever, athletic, powerful and fast. Joshua couldn't even beat an older Wlad as good as Fury and has forgotten how to stop opponents. He has gone as far as he can. Wilder is the man. Plus he is more likable not being media trained. Just has to bide his time, not get caught, wait for the gas, then KABOOM!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder ACCEPTS Anthony Joshua terms with REMATCH CLAUSE for 2018 UK CLASH

pick 'em fight for me

bring it on
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘I spoke to AJ and Rob McCracken this morning and obviously we saw Deontay Wilder’s stuff on social media,’ Hearn told Sky Sports. ‘It’s great that he’s come back to us. We made this offer about four weeks ago and I don’t know if he’s come back because he’s heard we’re close to closing the [Alexander] Povetkin fight or whether he wants the fight, but either way he’s going to be getting a contract from us ASAP.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bit harsh saying they've got dodgy chins Master. I think both of their chins are just fine. Are they Oliver McCall fine? No, just regular human being fine.

I still have it a 50/50 fight. Someone is getting clattered though.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A dodgy chin as far as I'm concerned is someone who doesn't get up. in the Heavyweights anyone can knock anyone down. Tyson was down a few times but look at the shots he took off Lennox as an example. Yeah he was counted out but fuck me he could take a clump.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope they actually get this sorted.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems it's Joshua/Hearn Who have fucked this all up and don't want it as much as Wilder does as the next fight.
    After all the contract B.S. how can Hearn send a contract to Wilder with no date in it, no venue and a one sided rematch clause for Joshua only.

Wilder should show this contract publicly if what he says is true and expose Hearn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    ‘I spoke to AJ and Rob McCracken this morning and obviously we saw Deontay Wilder’s stuff on social media,’ Hearn told Sky Sports. ‘It’s great that he’s come back to us. We made this offer about four weeks ago and I don’t know if he’s come back because he’s heard we’re close to closing the [Alexander] Povetkin fight or whether he wants the fight, but either way he’s going to be getting a contract from us ASAP.
    we might actually get this fight? Hearn wants at wembley tho so more likely october/november time.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    we might actually get this fight? Hearn wants at wembley tho so more likely october/november time.
    Eddie is making out this is an old offer which wilder has only now accepted out of desperation.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Eddie is making out this is an old offer which wilder has only now accepted out of desperation.
    Are you saying Eddie is BSing? Shocking!! Shocking I say.

What's it been 2.5 months since he said Wilder had agreed to fight Brazeale? Eddie, Eddie, Eddie SMH, just give up and agree to the fight. There is no getting out of it clean at this point. If they would rather go to Russia to fight Povetkin than take 50 million to go to USA for Wilder or take 60/40 to have Wilder in the UK then the writing is on the wall.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You all realize Eddie has already made his excuse right, no surprise. Now it isn't just that it needs to be in the UK. Now it's that it must be in Wembley. So it can't happen next. This crap is so transparent.

AJ-Give us 50 million and I'll agree tomorrow

Wilder-okay, here's 50 million

Er um er um

Eddie- we need to see the money

Wilder-okay

Eddie-er um, we need it in the UK

Wilder-Okay, I'll go to the UK

Eddie-er um. We can't do it in the UK because it can only be in Wembley, not Cardiff. It HAS TO WAIT(then why the F didn't this come up when you asked for it in the UK?!)

GTFOOHWT nonsense. People, call him out finally. It's been excuse after excuse. We need to see the money, we never asked to see the money. We have 3 or 4 questions, we have 6 or 7 questions. They answered our questions but we want it here, it can't be here it needs to be here but only at one place here.

Every single thing they ask Wilder agreed and they change what they are asking. Call Eddie on it! Make the man tell the truth. Stop accepting BS or all you will get is BS

Thread Information