Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default US MILITARY: Americans are too FAT to fight

Four star generals Paul Silva and Thomas Waldhauser as well as Major General Allen Bachette have come out and said that Americans are far too obese and that the US military can no longer find qualified candidates to become soldiers in any branch of the US Military

4-star General Waldhauser says that over 60% of applicants are immediately rejected due to obesity

"Young applicants between the ages of 18 and 21 are no longer able to do even 10 push-ups or 10 sit ups or even run a quarter of a mile in basic training. I have been in this business for 25 years and I have not ever seen this level of decay."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US MILITARY: Americans are too FAT to fight

I will be 55 years old in November and I can easily do right now four sets of 40 pushups within 10 minutes. I can also easily do 4 sets of 25 sit ups within 10 or 15 minutes. I can easily Run 3 or 4 miles right now at about a 10 minute mile.

I am 55 years old.

every kid in my high school class could do what I just said that I could do above. I think they were maybe one or two kids who we considered fat who could not run or do push-ups or sit-ups

That is one or two students out of a graduating class of 225 students when I graduated high school in 1982.

now 12 and 13 year old boys have tits bigger than women and need to have bras. I have seen some young boys here 12 and 13 and 14 years old who require knee braces because their thighs are so fat that their knees are knocking together. I kid you not.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where are all these obese people? The only place I ever see obese people is at Walmart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Where are all these obese people? The only place I ever see obese people is at Walmart.
    Dude first of all in your entire State you don't even have 1 million people

you used to live in California I know that you saw millions and millions of big fat cows and huge fat whales devouring tons of breakfast burritos at those food trucks over there in Ontario bwaaaaHAHAHA

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YES YANKEES ALL FATTY NOW. THIS WHY ME ILL MITCH COMES TO US OF A TO START RAP AND BOXING CAREER.

I CAN DO HAND PRESS TWELVE TIMES AND CHIN UP SOMETIMES TEN TIMES. I HAVE LEFT HOOK LIKE WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO AND CHIN LIKE VITALI. WE HAVENWORD FOR THIS IN MY HOME, IS SKRIVALOOP.

BROCKTONBLOCKBUSTER, I SEE YOU VIDEO AND YOU NO GOOD. LIKE PENGUIN. ILL MITCH KISS YOUR ASS IN BOXING RING, I AM FAST AND DANGER. NOT LIKE US FATSOS NOT IN ARMY

I DO TWO YEARS NATIONAL SERVICE IN BELARUS. GIVE ME BROOMSTICK INSTEAD OF GUN, BUT I AIM GOOD. I DO 20 STAR JUMPS AND 10 PRESSUPS WITHOUT BREAK AND CAN STILL SKATEBOARD AFTERWARDS

MY HELMET IS SECRET WEAPON AND I AM FAST AND DANGER. I HAVE TWO SIDE ONE HAPPY ONE ANGER, TAKE A SEAT ON MY DANGER SWORD.
    Last edited by X; 09-06-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Dude first of all in your entire State you don't even have 1 million people

you used to live in California I know that you saw millions and millions of big fat cows and huge fat whales devouring tons of breakfast burritos at those food trucks over there in Ontario bwaaaaHAHAHA
    No, not really, and I'll tell you why.

At that time in the Inland Empire, there was a law against food trucks with cooks in them; those trucks are taller, the IE has frequent extreme wind, and they didn't want the trucks blowing over with people in them. So all the food trucks had pre-made food.

As a result, roughly 25-40 percent of the food on any given truck was toxic. So if you decided to put on some pounds and bought four burritos and four taco plates, you were going to end up sick. I worked with two guys that got sick from the food trucks all the time.

If you are talking about Orange and LA county food trucks, that's different. I remember one in Pasadena that sold a double cheeseburger with bacon, ham, and pastrami on it.

El Kabong Guest

Too fat to fight.....says brockton who if he were an inch taller he'd be round

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEAH WAIT, YOULL SEE, iM LOSING WEIGHT BIG TIME, iLL MOIDA ALL DA BUMZ, YOULL SEE, iM LOSING BIG WEIGHT NOW,

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You even look like Tony Galento, never mind quoting him

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I even visited his grave twice in Orange New Jersey and then right after that I went to eat at the best pizzeria in New Jersey called Star Tavern pizzeria since 1906

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I drove out to a military base today for a curry and they did not look fat to me. Strong and tall sure, but not fat.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​I think the thread was about the difficulty the US military is having with new recruits, or potential new recruits - not existing personnel?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    ​I think the thread was about the difficulty the US military is having with new recruits, or potential new recruits - not existing personnel?
    Precisely. The ones that miles is saying that he saw on the ones who were accepted into the military and who were able to do push-ups and sit-ups and who were able to run several miles.

This Thread is about the 70% now it is of candidates who are rejected because their tits are too big and I'm talking about boys

Big titty boys obese boys 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 years old with big tits chubby obese boys with big tits who can't do push-ups or sit-ups or run a couple of miles

that is the state of America and I also suspect the UK as well but probably not as bad

Generation Z with iPhones shoved up their anuses who can't make eye contact with anybody and who can't do push-ups or sit-ups or run and who are all diabetic and obese

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Precisely. The ones that miles is saying that he saw on the ones who were accepted into the military and who were able to do push-ups and sit-ups and who were able to run several miles.

This Thread is about the 70% now it is of candidates who are rejected because their tits are too big and I'm talking about boys

Big titty boys obese boys 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 years old with big tits chubby obese boys with big tits who can't do push-ups or sit-ups or run a couple of miles

that is the state of America and I also suspect the UK as well but probably not as bad

Generation Z with iPhones shoved up their anuses who can't make eye contact with anybody and who can't do push-ups or sit-ups or run and who are all diabetic and obese

How do they tweet, update their facefook status and take selfies with their phones up their arses? Do they have very highly trained sphincter muscles or is there an app for that "Whatshat?" perhaps
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More room for bullets. Think of the glass being half fool

Thread Information