Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
I must be slipping, totally forgot HBO will replay at least main event following week . Now if Golovkin leaves him a crumpled heap I'll regret not seeing it live oh but I'll watch that again about 20 times.
I don't understand how you still don't know what youtube is? Seriously dudey, the actual fights get posted on here virtually every week right after they happen, you don't even have to leave the forum, just click play on the sqaure box and the fights play.
This guy . Nah man I'm talking about the large screen TV event of it. The actual network show plastered across half of my living room wall. I'm all for a chopped up over edited copy or the blurry phone vid shot by some heavy breather on fight night to see what unfolded but a fight is not the same unless it's live.
I agree if I am not ringside getting booted in the head or anointed with snot, blood and vasaline I much prefer the big screen and speakers big living room HD drama show. Sometimes have no option but to stream a choppy mess but it's not the same however many pints it lasts.

You should digitise your garage library mate it would be the dogs bollocks of YouTube boxing and could maybe top up your emergency taco fund.
Its just the power of a live event be it in person or on a wide screen that makes it. YouTube is a blessing to fight fans in all honesty though and it put ol geezers with no time to transfer collections out of circulation . We as fans have it so very good now.
Except for the $89 you have to pay to watch the fight live in HD