Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo and ggg how r u watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I must be slipping, totally forgot HBO will replay at least main event following week . Now if Golovkin leaves him a crumpled heap I'll regret not seeing it live oh but I'll watch that again about 20 times.
    I don't understand how you still don't know what youtube is? Seriously dudey, the actual fights get posted on here virtually every week right after they happen, you don't even have to leave the forum, just click play on the sqaure box and the fights play.
    This guy . Nah man I'm talking about the large screen TV event of it. The actual network show plastered across half of my living room wall. I'm all for a chopped up over edited copy or the blurry phone vid shot by some heavy breather on fight night to see what unfolded but a fight is not the same unless it's live.
    I agree if I am not ringside getting booted in the head or anointed with snot, blood and vasaline I much prefer the big screen and speakers big living room HD drama show. Sometimes have no option but to stream a choppy mess but it's not the same however many pints it lasts.

You should digitise your garage library mate it would be the dogs bollocks of YouTube boxing and could maybe top up your emergency taco fund.
    Its just the power of a live event be it in person or on a wide screen that makes it. YouTube is a blessing to fight fans in all honesty though and it put ol geezers with no time to transfer collections out of circulation . We as fans have it so very good now.
    Except for the $89 you have to pay to watch the fight live in HD
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I must be slipping, totally forgot HBO will replay at least main event following week . Now if Golovkin leaves him a crumpled heap I'll regret not seeing it live oh but I'll watch that again about 20 times.
    I don't understand how you still don't know what youtube is? Seriously dudey, the actual fights get posted on here virtually every week right after they happen, you don't even have to leave the forum, just click play on the sqaure box and the fights play.
    This guy . Nah man I'm talking about the large screen TV event of it. The actual network show plastered across half of my living room wall. I'm all for a chopped up over edited copy or the blurry phone vid shot by some heavy breather on fight night to see what unfolded but a fight is not the same unless it's live.
    I agree if I am not ringside getting booted in the head or anointed with snot, blood and vasaline I much prefer the big screen and speakers big living room HD drama show. Sometimes have no option but to stream a choppy mess but it's not the same however many pints it lasts.

You should digitise your garage library mate it would be the dogs bollocks of YouTube boxing and could maybe top up your emergency taco fund.
    Why don't you ever apply for press passes to big shows? Back in the day they used to dish them out to websites, many people used them on here.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why don't you ever apply for press passes to big shows? Back in the day they used to dish them out to websites, many people used them on here.
    When the Mrs is back on her feet I may well do so. It's the cost/profit ratio. Once I pay for travel the value for photographs and reports is hugely reduced because everyone with a phone or a DSLR thinks they are a photo journalist and half the muppets give stuff away for free. I used to be able to cover a local show, get paid by the promoter and then sell to several papers and the boxers/managers etc. Now all the local press is owned by National Groups (Trinity Mirror etc) and they have cut everything to the bone and focused online. So they will say we have no budget for boxing, no budget for pictures etc. The last show I did I sold the report online to various places and some stuff to management and promoters but the locals (4 papers) got the report and pictures for nothing. ( I will not do that for anything but Boxing).
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I shall set an alarm and get up too watch live on TV or Stream. I would not usually but though I thought GGG won quite clearly... and fight a more deserving middleweight but he's not *****Vehement Lee *****it isn't the movies and the lineal opportunity, his mandatories not being postponed etc are all going to help justify money versus competition and legacy.

Legacy is nice for us guys but it doesn't put nice things on the table or feed your kids and their kids down the line. .
    Oh yes he is 😯

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy fight day everyone got my turkey bacon, scallops and nachos one bottle of Guinness I’m good. Biggest pain in the ass is getting on the phone and ordering the fight they get real backed up and are pains in the ass, anyway no bitching, got the night off, my wife knows I’ll be screaming at the TV. I do need to ask a stupid question, I’ve had this Guinness in my fridge in the unopened bottle for eight months, does beer go bad. I know it’s dumb I really have no cool

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Happy fight day everyone got my turkey bacon, scallops and nachos one bottle of Guinness I’m good. Biggest pain in the ass is getting on the phone and ordering the fight they get real backed up and are pains in the ass, anyway no bitching, got the night off, my wife knows I’ll be screaming at the TV. I do need to ask a stupid question, I’ve had this Guinness in my fridge in the unopened bottle for eight months, does beer go bad. I know it’s dumb I really have no cool
    Has the beer expired?

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Nah beer is good, I'm the outdoor by me sells off their lager cheap when it passes it's best before date, nothing wrong as long as it ain't months past

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Update.... looks like I'll be watching it at home with my brothers and brother-in-law. If GGG wins by KO, my neighbors will be scared.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All year I have been waiting for this rematch.

Whole of Saddo will be supporting Golovkin.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

As much as I now dislike Canelo after the PED scandal..I was in the minority after the first fight when saying he made the cleaner shots and never deserved to loose...the dodgy judge made the headlines more that the fight.

I want GGG to clearly win this time as I put Canelo in the same cheating bag as Fury...I still see an upset.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

As much as I now dislike Canelo after the PED scandal..I was in the minority after the first fight when saying he made the cleaner shots and never deserved to loose...the dodgy judge made the headlines more that the fight.

I want GGG to clearly win this time as I put Canelo in the same cheating bag as Fury...I still see an upset.
    Do not say that, do not even think that. Golovkin must win for the good of boxing.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can we get @GaMo back for one night only?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Can we get @GaMo back for one night only?
    Imp has taken his place.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

Ops I pressed dislike instead of like :S.... I thought alvarez did pretty good too and a draw wasn't that bad of a scorecard but the 118 one just bizzare.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m looking for a way to watch this.... free.... if you get me pm me 🤛

Thread Information