945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wtf? White Power hand signal

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Some times the media needs to take its head out of its own ass , and stop making crap up , also people need to stop being offended all the time.
    But what of the 24/7 newsmedia narrative? What of the outrage cycles on Facebook and Twitter? If we cannot IMMEDIATELY and without consequence ruin peoples lives then what are we doing here?
    The thing is we have to acknowledge that it cuts across the board from the far left to the far right and everything inbetween. Independent Media too, this is not an entirely new thing but it has certainly become more widespread in the last few years. It is not so much that one should question everything, more that it is often good practice to not believe everything is kosher before passing or sending it on. It is like the far end of a Chinese whisper is now the starting point and people have started to invent personal news to fulfill their own vision of how the world works.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The thing is we have to acknowledge that it cuts across the board from the far left to the far right and everything inbetween. Independent Media too, this is not an entirely new thing but it has certainly become more widespread in the last few years. It is not so much that one should question everything, more that it is often good practice to not believe everything is kosher before passing or sending it on. It is like the far end of a Chinese whisper is now the starting point and people have started to invent personal news to fulfill their own vision of how the world works.
    The establishment media is in the hands of very few people/corporations (soon to be fewer when FoxNews is sold to ABC/Disney), they have a certain narrative in mind....they don't appreciate criticism, they don't appreciate people seeing it a different way, they don't appreciate challenges of any kind.....and they lie with facility.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The establishment media is in the hands of very few people/corporations (soon to be fewer when FoxNews is sold to ABC/Disney), they have a certain narrative in mind....they don't appreciate criticism, they don't appreciate people seeing it a different way, they don't appreciate challenges of any kind.....and they lie with facility.
    and..? that is the thing. How you react and deal with that fact. Kind of always been the case in may ways but what was the press is now electronic and broadcasters. The same is true here though the politics are often reversed so that the left can do no right, in the way they can do no wrong in America. And I meant what I said about independent media too. Recently it is incredibly partisan in one way or another and consumers will praise that as though that is there Job.

There are so many opinion pieces parading as news.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh no, Fox is being sold to the "Chosen Ones" too? That's the only network they don't completely control.

Very sad news. They took over the Russian empire through violent Marxist revolution in 1917, but they've taken over the USA more gradually over many decades through Cultural Marxism. Americans' have been gradually losing their freedom.

Russia 1917: Sverdlov, Trotsky, Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Sokolnikov, Yagoda, etc.

America 2017: Zucker (CNN), Plepler (HBO), Sherwood (Disney/ABC), Iger (Disney), Zuckerberg, Sandberg (Facebook), Brin, Page (Google), Moonves (CBS), Nevins (Showtime), Levine (Showtime Networks Inc.), etc.

The "mainstream" opinions expressed by the media are actually those of ONE ethnic group that comprises just 2% of the population. And it's considered a thought-crime to simply mention it!!!

Last edited by Freedom; 09-29-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yazmin is cool, she challenged the wearing of the veil/burqka years before bojo. If there is any gang we are all in 'the warriors' here, not the chosen ones.

Or maybe The Goonies.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yazmin is cool, she challenged the wearing of the veil/burqka years before bojo. If there is any gang we are all in 'the warriors' here, not the chosen ones.

Or maybe The Goonies.
    When there is no way to evade the truth, you attempt to deflect with humour. You always use it.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

Or maybe The Goonies.
    When there is no way to evade the truth, you attempt to deflect with humour. You always use it.
    You should try it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

The whole American-Israeli duel citizenship deal especially for Congressmen makes me question who would they choose in a true crisis. I'm American and other than that I'm loyal to my state (which is conveniently housed within the United States).

Yes @Freedom Murdoch is selling, but I think the internet is the wave of the future anyway.

I don't get this whole plan by someone or some group to play identity politics and then ONLY white people have "supremacists" so they can't have a group of their own. I mean I love people of all colors, but if you're going to do the whole identity politics either EVERYONE is going to play by those rules or NO ONE is bottom line.

Thread Information