Billy-Joe-Saunders-taunts-drug-addict-offering-crack-sex-act.html

World boxing champion Billy Joe Saunders taunts drug addict by offering her '£150 of crack' for sex act before making her assault passer-by in horrifying video filmed from inside his £250,000 Rolls Royce

Billy Joe Saunders was filmed teasing an apparent drug addict from inside a car
The boxer asked her to 't*** off' his companion and punch someone to get drugs
The lady slapped an innocent passer-by after being told he was a 'paedophile'
Robert Smith of British Boxing Board of Control labelled the video 'disgusting'

A sickening video has emerged showing world middleweight boxing champion Billy Joe Saunders teasing an apparent drug addict, asking her to perform a sex act and punch an innocent passer-by in exchange for £150-worth of 'crack'.

The 29-year-old is also filmed from inside what is believed to be his £250,000 Rolls Royce, accusing the bystander of being a 'paedophile' and a 'p****' to try and encourage the lady to attack him in the street at an unknown location in the UK.

On Monday the General Secretary of the British Boxing Board of Control, Robert Smith, told Sportsmail: 'I have just seen (the video) and I can tell you we find it disgusting.'

Smith refused to discuss what, if any, action Saunders could face. But he did say: 'I am speaking to members of the board now... I am keen to get on with this as soon as possible.'

The video is the latest of a string of controversies involving the British fighter, who next month defends his WBO middleweight crown against American Demetrius Andrade in Boston.

In the video, obtained exclusively by MailOnline, Saunders and two companions are filmed taunting a woman, who appears to be a drug addict.

Sitting in the driver's seat, the 29-year-old boxer tells the woman he will give her £150-worth of 'crack' - but only if she agrees to a number of demeaning demands.

First Saunders makes her swear on her granddad's grave she won't tell anyone who gave her the drugs, before he asks her if she can sing and would be willing to perform a sex act on his companion in exchange for her fix.

He asks: 'If I was to give you £150-worth, would you t*** him off at the side there?'

The lady agrees, on the condition that he supplies her the drugs first. But the boxer instead turns the sinister conversation to a man walking towards the car.

'I know him, he's a p****, he's a paedophile, punch him in the face and I'm going to give you £150-worth,' Saunders tells the woman.

'Punch him in the face, go on I'm going to give it to you right now, punch him he's a paedophile, punch him.'

The woman obliges, slapping the passer-by and saying: 'I've heard you're a paedophile, mate.'

Saunders informs the woman that the man is, in fact, not a sex offender and while she is apologising to the passer-by, Saunders and his companions drive off while laughing.

There is no evidence Saunders had any drugs, or any genuine intention of supplying anything to the woman. But his antics nevertheless drew criticism from a number of boxing supporters.

'What a disgrace this guy is! As a British boxing fan (I) truly want to like him for his boxing skills but he is an abysmal human being,' one wrote.

'As good as a boxer as he is, for that video should be ashamed of himself,' another added.

On Twitter, one user said: 'Billy Joe Saunders is 1 of the most talented boxers on the planet but he ruins it all with his stupid antics. This is absolutely disgusting.' This is the second time in a matter of weeks that the boxer, who has long hoped to land a money-spinning showdown with middleweight kings Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin, has hit the headlines for his exploits outside the ring.

Before Tyson Fury's fight against Francesco Pianeta in Belfast last month, Saunders was filmed being chased out of Nando's by members of Deontay Wilder's entourage after he allegedly threw chicken at the world heavyweight champion.

But Saunders has been embroiled in more unpleasant controversies in recent years, too.

In November 2017 he was panned for a 'completely unacceptable' tweet, only a few months after being labelled a 'bully' and 'vile' for comments he made about a gender neutral shop assistant.

During his amateur days, the southpaw was suspended by the Amateur Boxing Association during the 2008 Olympics for alleged lewd behaviour towards a woman.

Saunders' management and promoters have not responded to requests for comment.