Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Technology effecting our lives thread

I don't have any ksk transactions to make over the next 48 hours and I don't even know what this is about I have a feeling this is some kind of a secret weapon that you are using to try to psych out people and make them worry about their financial Holdings and other kinds of Investments that they might be making because you want them to take their money out of the stock market and help to tank the stock market and make it even worse than the last two days which I think is a little bit underhanded of you because you act like a trump supporter and here you are hoping that people will take out all of their investments in a panic kind of a stampede and in a way you will exacerbate the falling down Jones of the past 48 hours and I don't know why you would want to do and evil thing like that to all the innocent investors who have put all their money into stocks in hopes that the stocks will appreciate or at least pay some dividends

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I don't have any ksk transactions to make over the next 48 hours and I don't even know what this is about I have a feeling this is some kind of a secret weapon that you are using to try to psych out people and make them worry about their financial Holdings and other kinds of Investments that they might be making because you want them to take their money out of the stock market and help to tank the stock market and make it even worse than the last two days which I think is a little bit underhanded of you because you act like a trump supporter and here you are hoping that people will take out all of their investments in a panic kind of a stampede and in a way you will exacerbate the falling down Jones of the past 48 hours and I don't know why you would want to do and evil thing like that to all the innocent investors who have put all their money into stocks in hopes that the stocks will appreciate or at least pay some dividends
    Market up today

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    CANN has scheduled the Root Zone Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover for today, and it could affect some DNS users all over the world.

By Rolling the KSK, ICANN implies that a new cryptographic public and private key pair will be generated and the private key will be distributed to internet service providers, enterprise network administrators, and Domain Name System (DNS) resolver operators.

KSK Rollover operations began in October 2016 and were scheduled for October 2017. However, ICANN announced that the rollover has been postponed due to the fact that “a significant number of resolvers used by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Network Operators are not yet ready for the Key Rollover.”

A draft plan was announced on February 1, 2018, after receiving input from the community; October 11, 2018, was the date put forward to initiate the procedure. According to ICANN, the rollover is necessary to curb the rising number of cyber attacks.

In an official statement, Communications Regulatory Authority said: “To further clarify, some internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions.”

Due to the ongoing maintenance work, some internet users could face issues in accessing web pages or making transactions over the next 48 hours.
    Fascinating. I don't know where would be without your fascinating copied and pasted posts about such interesting stuff. You sound like a laugh a minute riot. Weekends must be fun at your gaff
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    CANN has scheduled the Root Zone Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover for today, and it could affect some DNS users all over the world.

By Rolling the KSK, ICANN implies that a new cryptographic public and private key pair will be generated and the private key will be distributed to internet service providers, enterprise network administrators, and Domain Name System (DNS) resolver operators.

KSK Rollover operations began in October 2016 and were scheduled for October 2017. However, ICANN announced that the rollover has been postponed due to the fact that “a significant number of resolvers used by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Network Operators are not yet ready for the Key Rollover.”

A draft plan was announced on February 1, 2018, after receiving input from the community; October 11, 2018, was the date put forward to initiate the procedure. According to ICANN, the rollover is necessary to curb the rising number of cyber attacks.

In an official statement, Communications Regulatory Authority said: “To further clarify, some internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions.”

Due to the ongoing maintenance work, some internet users could face issues in accessing web pages or making transactions over the next 48 hours.
    Fascinating. I don't know where would be without your fascinating copied and pasted posts about such interesting stuff. You sound like a laugh a minute riot. Weekends must be fun at your gaff
    Dude wtf everything here is just copy and pasted tech news. If u don’t like it don’t read it. There is something off with u

El Kabong Guest

Dude wtf everything here is just copy and pasted tech news. If u don’t like it don’t read it. There is something off with u

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has tested an implant that allows an operator to simultaneously control, with their mere thoughts, up to three unmanned aerial vehicles.

The technology could one day lead to a direct interface between human beings and UAVs.

Here is another copy and paste. This should be a real trigger to @Beanz

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...l-drones-33216

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans I have spent about eight or nine hours in person with him and he is a lot funnier in person then you realize

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell mate? why is everything for you so serious?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans I have spent about eight or nine hours in person with him and he is a lot funnier in person then you realize

I am sure he is. He could hardly be as fucking dull and dreary in person as he is here could he?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sure he is. He could hardly be as fucking dull and dreary in person as he is here could he?
    Wow buddy beaner is on a roll today. Someone check his blood work therapeutic med level may not have been reached

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Walrus and Beans have a secret truce and they are trying to fake me out

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am actually at beaners right now we are sitting side by side taking turns on his computer a bit like McCartney and Wonder but we are both white, well more so than Stevie wonder at least

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather stick a garden fork in my eye than spend any time with the bloke be honest, but I have no desire to upset your truce. Miles will not be happy once he finishes pouring out the Dom Perignon for his cat on the advice of the same vet that sold him shale gas pills to make his farts more environmentally friendly and save money on the gas bill though.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather stick a garden fork in my eye than spend any time with the bloke be honest, but I have no desire to upset your truce. Miles will not be happy once he finishes pouring out the Dom Perignon for his cat on the advice of the same vet that sold him shale gas pills to make his farts more environmentally friendly and save money on the gas bill though.
    That is a bit sick, I would spend time with anyone to avoid the garden fork in the eye, that really hurts but whatever floats ur boat

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ern-China.html

An object was filmed lighting up the sky like a massive torch last night in China
    Residents were baffled as they wondered if aliens were visiting the country
    An expert claimed the footage could be showing the trail of a rocket motor
    A mysterious light was spotted in China last night, leaving residents baffled.

Witnesses shared pictures and videos of an identified object appearing to light up the night sky like a massive torch, seen above the regions of Beijing, Chongqing, Shanxi and Inner Mongolia at about 6:45pm local time.

A UFO expert claimed that the footage looked like the trail of a rocket motor.

Thread Information